Gerard Butler GALS

3 HOT new GB pics taken last night!!!

Natty6

Zany - those Scottish bears in your 2nd avatar are too cute!!! Where are they from?

When Gerry looks tired he also seems the most huggable to me, "let me wrap my arms around you, Ger."

Thanks! Susan! I found them on the web. I love teddybears!

That's what Gerry is to me.....a GerBear!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sneaks in and hides behind bullet proof barrier*

I realize that I am so gonna get smacked for this but.........................

I like the hair. Don't get me wrong the Man could be completely bald for all I care....But I think that the Salt & Pepper add about 10 years to him. and in an industry that worships youth? :confused: I just love Gerry with the dark glossy curls............. :tasty:

Greeat job on the pictures Gals!! :cheer::cheer:

Hugs Posted Image

ps Thank-you Zany ::D:

Good Grief! The poor man needs somebody to take care of him... any volunteers? :cheer:

Dear GB, I luv yah to bits but please treat yourself to fat Swiss fondue, some Swiss chocolate bars and 24 hours of sleep (no 3am meetings whatsoever) in fresh and clean Swiss spring air... that'll do you some good. :kisswink:

Stella I love your siggy. It made me giggle.

thanks Suz but even though I did it myself, the credit is all Gerry's... how can anybody not break out in hysterics when he's being so silly? :funnyface:

Modded to add: I made a matching avatar but discovered today that the board didn't display it properly - hence the change to the TR-kissy one.

Edited by stella

Good Grief! The poor man needs somebody to take care of him... any volunteers? :cheer:

Dear GB, I luv yah to bits but please treat yourself to fat Swiss fondue, some Swiss chocolate bars and 24 hours of sleep (no 3am meetings whatsoever) in fresh and clean Swiss spring air... that'll do you some good. :kisswink:

Stella, you're not fooling me over here - GO TO BED!!!!! :bleh::bleh::bleh: She's such an insomniac!

Cassie

Stella, you're not fooling me over here - GO TO BED!!!!! :bleh::bleh::bleh: She's such an insomniac!

Cassie

:bleh: sleep before 3am is seriously overrated :bleh:

Thanks for the lovely pics ladies! I was really going through Gerry withdrawl. So he was in NYC last, I wonder if he still has his apartment over there.

If he's in NY he should have himself a big fat pastrami on rye at one of the delis there (Carnegie Deli maybe), then pop into St. Andrew's Pub for dessert - a double order of their butterscotch ice cream sandwiches. Melt in your mouth shortbread cookies with butterscotch ice cream and raspberry puree, truly a memorable and yummy way to pack in some calories! I'd be glad to fly to NY and take him out to eat (not that I know the city that well, but anything for Gerry), and then give him a relaxing backrub and tuck him in for a good long night's sleep.

and then give him a relaxing backrub and tuck him in for a good long night's sleep.

Sleep my a**.....

But I've heard that sexual exhaustion isn't nearly as bad as regular exhaustion....

Nah, seriously, he's a vibrant, energetic guy. He'll get his energy back. Poor thing just needs a bit of R&R. There was a LOT of training and stress in the last half year I'd think. I do think that the pale skin has a bit to do with the reeeealllly dark hair compared to his stubble...let it fade, babe...let it fade! But I do love that he's growing it out....

I'm with you Susan, I'm not sure exactly what he's wearing. G and his off-beat fashion sense. Although that outfit wouldn't occur to me, they always seem to work for him. Dressed up, but dressed down. Casual, but dressy. And sexy any way you look.

Either way, he's in NY....I hope he finally got to actually sleep in his apartment!

(P.S. to Gerry...if you'd like to find out about the exhaustion, babe....you know who to call....me!)

Sleep my a**.....

But I've heard that sexual exhaustion isn't nearly as bad as regular exhaustion....

Heh.....bad thoughts......baaaaaaaaadddddddddddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttssssssssssssss

Now I go to bed! :tasty: :inlove:

I agree with everyone else that has posted about Gerry looking thin and pale. I thought that when I first saw the pics on another site. I do remember reading in one of Gerry's earlier interviews that he was always thin. Maybe he has a predisposition to being thin. Maybe he is getting ready for the next role. I don't know, but I do agree that he looks like he really could use some decent rest and a couple of good meals. Maybe he will be lucky enough to go home and see his Mom. She will fix him up in no time. Sure hope it is in his plans.

It is very nice to see some new pics of him though, thanks for posting here on GALS.

BonnieSkye

I just realized that the necklace Gerry is wearing in the new pictures is the one he is wearing as King Leonidas in the pictures from 300. One mystery solved.

Hi Gabriel - we've been missing you and your recipes. Hope life is treating you well. If you haven't seen the messages on other threads there are requests for you to clear out some messages in your PM in box so new ones can be sent to you. MacWilley specifically wanted to PM you.

New Pics are great BUT I am hating the hair, sorry it more the style than the colour very Brit pop not a look I love!!

He does look thin but I kinda think it's the angle that the photo was taken at. He is thinner than the norm abit of fatten up is needed!

Spot I agree his sparkle is alittle dimmer than usual ,................... poor babba!!

I just realized that the necklace Gerry is wearing in the new pictures is the one he is wearing as King Leonidas in the pictures from 300. One mystery solved.

I noticed that, too, Susan, but wasn't positive. Is this the one your thinking of?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I noticed that, too, Susan, but wasn't positive. Is this the one your thinking of?

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks like a piece of newbridge silver(not saying that it is) they have very quirky designs and shapes. It looks like metal and the Leo pic is like a tooth or horn of life thing????

Interesting, I just love his taste in Jewlery!!

Thin or not, grey haired or not, he is beautiful. :tasty: :droolicious:

For the brief seconds he is posing for those photos he looks tired. He may just be tired of posing for photos. And a second later he could be grinning and flirting up a storm with every woman in sight! :lol:

Thanks for find these wonderful moments in time for all of us to drool over.

Carrie