Gerard Butler GALS

Thunder from Down Under

luvphantom

Are there other GALs interested in seeing a hot show in Vegas?

Cat (Terry's Witch), myself, Jenn and Celine (Gerrysnutsnap) have talked about going to this show. Possibly on Thursday night, 10.30 p.m. It would be great if others would join, the more the merrier.

I've never been to a show like this, and always said I never would go - but hey its Vegas - what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ::D:

http://www.vegas.com/searchagent/event/Sea...2=adlt_txt_thnd

It seems there are no numbered seats (or no seats at all), so it wouldn't matter to do reservations separately.

:cheer:

Risa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo Ooooo Oooo! I Love this idea~! I wanna go too! Dr. Em and I will be there on Wednesday, so I'll be there. I'd be up for either the Thunder or the Chippendales, who are at the Rio, and we could hit the Voo Doo Lounge while we were there! Anyway, count me in too! :yippee: :wideeyes:

I'd love to do one of those shows but I don't get in until 9pm on Thursday and I can't say for certain I will get to the hotel in time to check in and then get to whereever the show is. If anyone wants to do one on Sunday night count me in, afterall I was going to go to POTO that night and now that's a no go.

*cough*

I would love to be included in this particular form of entertainment, and I believe I might be able to persuade my roomates to join in the "festivities"..

I will get in at around ten to five, so I will be at the hotel in plenty of time...any idea how to find each other, as we don't know our room numbers yet? Maybe we can pm back and forth whose name the rooms are under, so we can phone between rooms?

:woo:

:vegasbaby:

*cough*

I would love to be included in this particular form of entertainment, and I believe I might be able to persuade my roomates to join in the "festivities"..

I will get in at around ten to five, so I will be at the hotel in plenty of time...any idea how to find each other, as we don't know our room numbers yet? Maybe we can pm back and forth whose name the rooms are under, so we can phone between rooms?

:woo:

:vegasbaby:

You bring up a good point Dawn. Actually, we can all congregate in the celebrity suite, which will probably be the central hub. We can put our room/cell numbers there so we can find each other. I say the more GALS the more fun this will be! Holy Cow! :yippee:

:yippee: :yippee: more GALS, the more the merrier, Pam, Dawn, maybe your roommates too.

And I also heard from Cassie.

Nancy (AG), is this a yes, are you coming too? I'm sure it will be a blast.

Oh, count me and Valerie in!! We'll be arriving late on Wednesday night, so I think we can definitely do this on Thursday. In fact, one of our 'must do' items for Vegas was already catching a male revue show somewhere!!

:yippee: :yippee: 18 more days until Val and I fly to :vegasbaby:

Edited by Songbird

And our boys from DownUnder are definately worth it too.!!! Party PartyParty all.

It is exactly 14 days and three hours until I fly out. I cannot, I say I cannot wait.

Edited by Terry's Witch

I bought tickets to the Thursday night 10:30pm show. I hope to see some of you wild and crazy GALS there! How about dinner before the show? We really love Mexican food anyone else game?

:dance:

Edited by Carimia

My roomie is Sporran, and I can't remember what day you are coming in!??!!???

If she's here Thursday, I will speak for her. She's going! I'll drag her kicking and screaming!

Actually, Nancy, you are the one that we need to drag kicking and screaming! It will be FUN! It will be SAFE! You'll love it!

Everyone, when you get there, come to the celebrity suite, and put room numbers, cell phone numbers. I'd love to do dinner first!

Oh geez... I can't wait!

...Risa...that wasn't really a yes...it was me blushing!! :embarassed:

Yes Pam, I think Susan is flying in on Thursday afternoon, and I know she will definetly WANT to see THIS!! :smileydavid:

I'll stay in the car... :lalala:

MEXICAN FOOD???? OHHHHH YEAHHHH

I'm in, I will definitely leave the info in the celebrity suite (somebody gonna explain this concept??) and we can all network and get together, find some good food and then perv to our hearts content...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but GALS has the celebrity suite, sort of a command post for the convention. From what I understand, its just the name of the suite... dang it... not that there will be any celebrities *coughgerrycough* in it!

Mexican food followed by Aussie boys.....I'm so there

Nancy you are coming and I will drag whether you kick or scream. You have to come and see what the Aussie boys do .... they are gorgeous.

Cat

This is so cool!

Hey Cari, did you order your tickets through the Thunder Down Under 800 number? Did you get general seating? (seems like I saw something about VIP, but I don't need that; general is fine. As long as I'm with Valerie and my sista gals!!) :headspin:

Okay, Val and I are definitely in for dinner, too, prior to the 10:30 show. We are gonna start this Convention off with a BANG (and hopefully a few Aussie Bulges...in respectful honor of our dear Gerry, of course!) hee hee :bleh: :bootyshake:

Edited by Songbird

I bought tickets to the Thursday night 10:30pm show. I hope to see some of you wild and crazy GALS there! How about dinner before the show? We really love Mexican food anyone else game?

:dance:

Question? So we're to buy our tickets separately with the link provided? no numbered seats - does this mean general admission/first come first served? Someone please explain because I'm going and if I need to get my tickets now then I will get my tickets now. :cunning:

Thanks!

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Hi Cassie

I asked Carimia (as she had already purchased tickets) how this is. This is her answer.

"Yes, when you buy the tickets they give yuou a table number and seat number. We are sitting at table T4 seats 10 & 11/ The problem is I didn't see a way to choose the table and seats. The website appears to assign the seats by what is available. Ot may be different if you reserve your seats over the phone."

If there was a possibilty to do just reservations, without having to pay it in advance, that would be the best.

But I guess that is not possible.

If one of you GALS from the US could call and get more information, that would be splendid (hopeful expression)

:cheer:

Risa

Here's my ticket buying experience:

I bought Val's and my tickets ONLINE today through the vegas.com website (using my Visa credit card).

My confirmation does NOT specify any table or seat numbers. My confirmation describes the tickets as "Ages 21 and Up - VIP Reserved Seating".

I have to pick up the tickets from the Thunder From Down Under Showroom NO LATER THAN ONE HOUR prior to show time, and NO SOONER THAN THE DAY OF the show in which I have reservations. I have to be prepared to show a 'government-issued photo ID' in order to pick up the tickets, and name changes are prohibited.

By the way, we are booked for the Thursday, June 8 10:30 PM show! Woo-hoo!! :spinny:

:kiss:

Songbird

The reason our tickets have assigned seats might be because I splurged for the VIP tickets. Since this is likely the only real vacation I will get this year I've decided to splurge a bit on the shows. I think the difference in price was about $11.00 per ticket for the VIP tickets. My credit card is taking a real beating but I only have myself to answer to being a single person.