Gerard Butler GALS

Grillz

Paige

i am sorry i do not know the whole song just the chorus.

GALS: Smile for us daddy

Gerry: What ya'll lookin at?

GALS: We wanna see your grill

Gerry: Ya'll wanna see my what?

GALS: Your, your grill, your, your , your grill

Gerry: So ya'll just give me money so i could make me a grill.

it means that we want to see you smile. that we like it when he smiles it makes us faint. if you were my age you would understand. ::D:

Paige I knew what you saying....Isn't that a song by the Pussycat dolls??? (racking brain for right group that sings that song)

I'm not your age ... but hey, sheesh people! hehehehe (it helps to have teenagers)

Still I think a few of those grillz are little over the top, I'm old enough to appreciate gleeming white vs gleeming BLING! :bleh:

Hugs Toni

ps Paige we really do need to start a SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER PARTY!!

*now there's a song everyone should know hahaha*

i do not know i thought it was nelly. shows how much i listen to today's music young kids like me listen to. i am more of the soft rock, 80's, 90's, heavy metal, hardcore type. but everytime i hear that song it makes me think of gerry.

Paige I knew what you saying....Isn't that a song by the Pussycat dolls??? (racking brain for right group that sings that song)

I'm not your age ... but hey, sheesh people! hehehehe (it helps to have teenagers)

Still I think a few of those grillz are little over the top, I'm old enough to appreciate gleeming white vs gleeming BLING! :bleh:

Hugs Toni

ps Paige we really do need to start a SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER PARTY!!

*now there's a song everyone should know hahaha*

yes we do toni

brings in alice cooper" Schoo's out ... for... summer." :lol:

it means that we want to see you smile. that we like it when he smiles it makes us faint. if you were my age you would understand. ::D:

Cheeky..wee girl... ::D:

Cheers..

:funnypost: :rotflmao:

Oh I just thought that was so funny!!

I know what ya meant Paige but for the life of me I don't think I've ever heard that song!!

you are probably a little older then me. not to be rude. but you could probably hear it on a station that has the song on it. ::D:

Paige,

Britty just informed we are both right ..... Nelly did that one, but the PCD's did one too!

Now as for the party ..... we will need some serious thought about this...... :yippee: :yippee:

Edited by tonifinds2

yes suz there is a party in the works. but it will have to wait til probably either thursday or maybe friday. bring your favorite mopboy. but i should warn you this is mainly for the end of the school year so i would not bring any alcoholic beverages. bring something like coca~cola or a pepsi.

Everyone spread the word.

• 1 month later...

High School is done! Wooo-hooo!

*boogies through thread with a big goofy grin ::D: *