Gerard Butler GALS

Welcome Back Tonya!!!!!!

I understand thru the grapevine that you are back with the Gerardman for the long haul.

Great news!!!

It's a tough job, I've done it for others in the similar circumstances, but what makes you crazy keeps you young, therefore that explains why I act like a 2 year old.

I was in Toronto for a couple of 'meetings' this week and found a great new hotel that the man would find would suit his needs for lengthly stays. Top rate service and great rates. Living in two places as I am currently, this makes it much easier. And there is a Starbucks just across the street.

Welcome back, and all the best to your Bossman.

Cailleach

Yes!!!! Welcome back, Tonya!!! I feel better, just knowing that you will be looking after our Gerry again. He's been looking a bit tired in recent photos, and I've been concerned for him. His career is really taking off, so it is lovely knowing that you will be there to see him through all the ups and downs.

Please convey our love and respect to him, and let him know that we are solidly behind him... and that we do indeed care for his happiness and well being.

Hope you enjoy LA... and please pop into our chat sometime!

Swan

:wave: Welcome back Tonya! I'd say Gerry could use a TRUSTED, tried and true, FRIEND from the 'old days' before he hit the big time! Take care of yourself and the G-man!

:hugs:

Songbird

a P.S. to add how excited we all are that YOU will be attending the Vegas Convention!! Looking forward to meeting you!

Edited by Songbird

Welcome back Tonya. Please take good care of Gerry. Pop into chat sometime if you get a chance. :kisswink:

Welcome back Tonya,

I have a feeling Gerry must be in heaven about now. You always did such a great job of taking care of him before.....I know that you will be doing that again.

Don't let us drive you too crazy (or to drink, or the mental hospital) :kisswink: If you ever need a pick me up, well we are always here! (trust me I mean that literally) :doh: For a quick dose of humor, or a little support.

Luvs and Stuff ~~ Toni

And I add my congrats too, Tonya.

Some combinations are just "pairfect" like:

Ethel & Lucy

Scarlett & Rhett

Laverne & Shirley

Mutt & Jeff

Tom & Gerry

Claire & Jamie

Lisa

:welcome: Back Tonya!!!

I think it's so great that you're back! :wave: I 'm happy the you're back taking care of our beloved Gerry.

I got to talk to you once in chat , and am hoping we'll get to chat again ! :chatter: Take care of yourself and that very special guy named Gerard.

:Erikunmasked: the man behind the mask :inlove:

Hi! Tonya!

Yes, we heard you will be back helping Gerry out.

That's wonderful news!

You have always been so very kind and friendly to us.

If you ever get the chance, please stop in for a bit and say, "Hi!".

(((BIG HUGS)))

Suzanne

:dance: :dance: :dance:

It must be so good for Gerry to know

his trusted sweet and loyal friend is back

with him again.

I am so pleased to hear the good news that

you are taking care of what's his name again!

:funnyabove:

You are a lovely lady- enjoy your new home

and know that we are all very happy for you!!

Welome Back to Gerrymania

and Welcome to the US of A

Donna

Guest Aislinn

THANK GOD!!!!!

Tonya, I am so glad you are back. I have been very worried about Gerry. He looks so tired lately -- poor baby. He has got to be the hardest working actor today. The man needs a VACATION!

It's so great to know you will be there looking out for him.

Um...if you could sneak him into your suitcase to Vegas -- I'm sure it would do a world of good for him. Well, it's just a thought! Can't fault a GAL for trying. LOL

Can't wait to see you in Vegas.

((Hugs))

Aislinn :dance:

:wave:

Hello Tonya,

Glad to know you will be back with Gerry. Good luck with the 2nd time around. If I could only come to Vegas to see you, but alas, I am afraid the $$$ situation doesn't permit. Hopefully, some of the Gals will bring back pictures and let us all know what you have to say.

Take good care of Gerry for us, make sure he gets some rest and see if you can talk him into ditching the cigs again.

Best wishes to you,

BonnieSkye

:claphands:

What lovely news for Gerry's fans...

and for Gerry!

Tonya,

Please feel free to post or

stop by Chat which is easy now that Dayna posted easy link to simple instructions!

Here are the posts: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...ndpost&p=825730

and

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=2765

If you need anything, nab a Mod Squad or Admin!!

Good luck with all the 'new' in your life. Posted Image

Kindest regards,

Barb

Dear Tonya~

Welcome back!! What wonderful news to hear you are back taking care of the G-man - and I hope he is taking good care of you (and himself) too. Please remind him that there are lots of nutty drivers in L.A. and ask him to PLEASE buckle his seatbelt because we want him safe!

What exciting news that you will be joining us in Las Vegas - I can't wait to meet you and just say thank you in person, for your generosity of spirit towards us - his somewhat, sometimes, slightly over-enthusiastic but really good-hearted, respectful, loving fans, and for taking such good care of "our guy".

Big GALS hugs

Susan

I, too, am so glad you are back with Gerry! He is so busy these days that he needs someone to watch his back. What great news!

Stop in once in a while. You will find us a wild and crazy bunch of ladies, but very respectful and loyal to our MAN!

Carolyn

Welcome back!

So good to know that you are once again, Special Agent in Charge of the man!

Oooh look! I found your card. :kisswink:

Posted Image

Glad you are back..and one word.. VEGAS!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Yo, baby! Welcome back, Tonya! I'm even more excited for Vegas now...as if it were possible...!

*hands over water bottle and mouth guard* Welcome back to the corner! :music:

Welcome back Tonya. Its good to know that you are taking care of Gerry again.

Can't wait to meet you in Vegas ::D: :kisswink:

Hi Tonya

My name is Paige and I am one of the youngest members here on GALS. I am 15 years old and I live in Texas. Atleast in Fort Worth. I tell you observing some of the areas down here are nice and if Gerry ever wants to have a nice vacation to get away from all the acting and such. He could come down here. He will have a lot of fun I could tell you. There are a lot of nice restaurants, stores and lots night places he could go to. He could become what we call a cowboy. Oh yeah and welcome back.

love from Paige

Welcome back Tonya! And especially welcome to California!! I hope you enjoy your new home. I can't wait to meet you in Vegas.

All the best!

Sue

Welcome Back Tonya!!!!!!

I understand thru the grapevine that you are back with the Gerardman for the long haul.

Great news!!!

It's a tough job, I've done it for others in the similar circumstances, but what makes you crazy keeps you young, therefore that explains why I act like a 2 year old.

I was in Toronto for a couple of 'meetings' this week and found a great new hotel that the man would find would suit his needs for lengthly stays. Top rate service and great rates. Living in two places as I am currently, this makes it much easier. And there is a Starbucks just across the street.

Welcome back, and all the best to your Bossman.

Cailleach

Good news!Welcome Back Tonya!