Gerard Butler GALS

Reminded Me Of Gerry!

zanyzombie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband is working with a guy whos name is Gerard and he's Scottish too (and cute)!!!!!!! Are you kidding me???!!!! Just kill me now!!!! :lol:

Edited by zanyzombie

My husband is working with a guy whos name is Gerard and he's Scottish too (and cute)!!!!!!! Are you kidding me???!!!! Just kill me now!!!! :lol:

Um...are you at liberty to give out his phone number? lol :lol:

:lol: I wish!!!! :cunning:

Um...are you at liberty to give out his phone number? lol :lol:

:lol: I wish!!!! :cunning:

Okay, how about a pic of him in a kilt? You can always put a black bar over his eyes. :rotflmao:

• 4 weeks later...

I drive past a street everyday and I almost pass out. Ready for this? Ready?

"BUTLER TRL" I see it and think: Gerry... Treasure trail... and then I about hypervintillate!!!

I actaully have a pretty amusing one, well, I attend Sacred Heart Academy in Hamden, Ct, and am about to be a senior this upcoming autumn, and in my school each student has their own file on the computers. Well I happened to have study first thing in the morning, and I was just about to log on, and ok so I pressed cntrl-alt-delete to log on and someones intinital popped up that just made me absoultely giggle.

These intials happened to be the one in front of me and I`m not even kidding, they were: gbutler

How funny is that, I was kinda like "ok this must be some kind of little joke my friends are playing on me" b/c they all know I`m an absolute Gerry nut, but nope, so I thought that was rather amusing...to say the very least

~Sarah

• 1 month later...

The other night I was playing Scrabble on the computer. well when the first puzzle came up, there in line 4 was the word marek. Well to say the least that got me, and that put Gerry in my mind (as if he's not always there already). But then later in the same game, I came up with the word stranger. My Gosh the man is not only in my heart , my dreams, but now in my games. I'm real addicted and I love every minute of it.

:cleavage2 the sexiest chest I've every seen :tasty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...