Gerard Butler GALS

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Dr. Em

Okay, so maybe it's not THAT serious, but I want to give all you lucky GALS coming to the convention a wee warning. When I dance, I dance like nobody's watching. My kid's have said I dance like a stripper, :grrr2: so yes, I dance very provocatively. :ohbaby2: This is what I do. :goodjob2: So before you see me dancing and subject your eyes to my public displays of abandon, :woah: I felt it my duty to issue this warning. :silly:

See ya in Vegas Baby!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

:funnyabove: Dayna!

That is so cute. I love to dance too. But it usually takes a few drinks for me to "dance with abandonment". ::D:

Can't wait to see the real you!

Carrie

Okay, so maybe it's not THAT serious, but I want to give all you lucky GALS coming to the convention a wee warning.

Dr. Em - what a great warning! Dance like nobody's watching! :dance3:

Enjoy yourself for all of us and give Tanya a big hug too!

DebbyD

:bellydance: You Go Girl :party-smiley-048:

~~~~~:hubba:~~~~~

**** :wow2:****

@@@@@: :Yee-Haw:@@@@@

As Gerry would say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

You go girl I wish I had that spirit I need a few drinks first

I better start early

:dance: :dance:

Hey! :dance: fun warning, Dr. Em!

romanticbabyboomer, girls dancing with girls was the norm growing up in NYC...high school dances,

discos, clubs...

so if my knees hold out (damn you, curse you! knees) I shall be dancing a bit, too.

:read: We don't need no stinkin' men! We can dance with each other! Granted, it is a wee bit more fun to have a little testosterone in the house, but if that hormone is not available, :hmm2: we will have fun anyway...right? Right.

I have spoken.... :drink:

Dr. Em

:read: We don't need no stinkin' men! We can dance with each other! Granted, it is a wee bit more fun to have a little testosterone in the house, but if that hormone is not available, :hmm2: we will have fun anyway...right? Right.

I have spoken.... :drink:

Dr. Em

I fookin' love you!

I'll be hikin' my gown up and dancing too!

Dance like GERRY'S watching!!! :music:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Dr Em...

Hey, since everyone is probably have a FEW drinks who's gonna care...ENJOY!!! :headspin:

:dance: HOPING YA ALL HAVE A FABULOUS TIME IN VEGAS... :dance:

:inlove: Looking forward to hearing some tidbits from Vegas ......... just some crumbs will do!!

Hope you don't end up too... :sick: & :stars: ...... afterwards, GALS!! :laugh4:

Edited by aussierose

Jill - I'm with you. Though I love to be on the dance floor my dance moves are about as inspiring as my singing voice (watch out at karaoke night - shall I bring enough earplugs for everyone?) I have danced with Dr.Em and while she may dance with abandon I was not the least bit embarassed to dance with her. Since I do so many social and even work events where there are more women than men (or else the men disappear when the music starts) I am well familiar with dancing with other women. I won't be doing any slow dancing with you GALS, but boogie music is fine. Of course that assumes that my left ankle decides to cooperate. For the past couple of weeks, since I danced in Las Vegas the last time, my left ankle and foot seem to be permanently swolen. That is giving me very few options in shoes (and if I can get away with it I'll be barefoot). Otherwise I'll be bopping from a chair with my foot propped up, real sexy, huh? The thing that ticks me off is I injured this ankle 2 years ago and I would think it would be healed by now, but every time I dance on it I have problems again (it doesn't hurt but it gets stiff and the skin feels tight because of the swelling).

:confused::confused:

Hey Dayna,

You can dance all you want!!!!!!!! :kisswink:

But will you keep your clothes on? :doh:

Ok I will make a deal with ya if Nekee Gerry shows up then Nekee Dayna can show up too. :funnyface:

Oh My Gosh ONLY 3 MORE DAYS :dance: :pointy: :headspin: :cunning:

Chris

So, Dr. Em, you gonna show us more "inhibited" GALS how to dance like that? :bonk:

Dancing's never been my strong suit. Pwetty pwease?

ABSOFRUITLY! Get those hips loose 'cause we are going to rock the house! Who wants to learn the "Dirty Dayna?" Be afraid, be very afraid. :funnyface:

Hey Dayna,

Ok I will make a deal with ya if Nekee Gerry shows up then Nekee Dayna can show up too. :funnyface:

Oh My Gosh ONLY 3 MORE DAYS :dance: :pointy: :headspin: :cunning:

Chris

No Nekee Dayna. After all, I really don't want to get arrested. But Nekee Gerry? :whome2: Now THERE'S a thought....goes off into dreamland.....

Dr. Em

Jill - I'm with you. Though I love to be on the dance floor my dance moves are about as inspiring as my singing voice (watch out at karaoke night - shall I bring enough earplugs for everyone?) I have danced with Dr.Em and while she may dance with abandon I was not the least bit embarassed to dance with her. Since I do so many social and even work events where there are more women than men (or else the men disappear when the music starts) I am well familiar with dancing with other women. I won't be doing any slow dancing with you GALS, but boogie music is fine. Of course that assumes that my left ankle decides to cooperate. For the past couple of weeks, since I danced in Las Vegas the last time, my left ankle and foot seem to be permanently swolen. That is giving me very few options in shoes (and if I can get away with it I'll be barefoot). Otherwise I'll be bopping from a chair with my foot propped up, real sexy, huh? The thing that ticks me off is I injured this ankle 2 years ago and I would think it would be healed by now, but every time I dance on it I have problems again (it doesn't hurt but it gets stiff and the skin feels tight because of the swelling).

My singing voice and my dancing moves are a well matched pair for me. They both suck. But I can still have fun! As long as plenty of other people are dancing and singing, I'm not gonna care. (Ok, maybe a little but I'll get over it.) This is gonna be soooooo much fun.

That's too bad about your ankle. We'll just bring your chair out to the middle of the dance floor so you'll still be out there! Deal?

So, Dr. Em, you gonna show us more "inhibited" GALS how to dance like that? :bonk:

Dancing's never been my strong suit. Pwetty pwease?

ABSOFRUITLY! Get those hips loose 'cause we are going to rock the house! Who wants to learn the "Dirty Dayna?" Be afraid, be very afraid. :funnyface:

:yippee: :yippee: Ok, I'm ready. :party-smiley-048:

Hey Dayna,

Chris

No Nekee Dayna. After all, I really don't want to get arrested. But Nekee Gerry? :whome2: Now THERE'S a thought....goes off into dreamland.....

Dr. Em

Hmmmm, I'm liking that train of thought......... :behave: (but why?)

Okay, so maybe it's not THAT serious, but I want to give all you lucky GALS coming to the convention a wee warning. When I dance, I dance like nobody's watching. My kid's have said I dance like a stripper, :grrr2: so yes, I dance very provocatively. :ohbaby2: This is what I do. :goodjob2: So before you see me dancing and subject your eyes to my public displays of abandon, :woah: I felt it my duty to issue this warning. :silly:

See ya in Vegas Baby!

Dr. Em

So . . . as long as you're not Elaine Benes from Seinfeld kind of dancing we'll all survive and be glad you're having a great time and actually even THAT would be fine!!! Happiness spreads happiness ya know!

Ardeth :funnyface: My God it's only DAYS away!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :dance:

Susan,

What do the doctors say about your party pooper ankle? Can't you do something about or for it? How about one of those around the ankle ice packs? It does sound like something that needs to be investigated. Take care.

Ardeth

Maybe we should all pick a time and pray really really hard and maybe he will POP up? :funnyface:

Chris :dance:

Hey stranger things have happened...:p

Are you kidding?? I started doing the praying thing on that subject MONTHS ago....just can't help imagining what a mind-blowing experience that would be, if he were somehow, SOMEWAY able to find the time to drop in and surprise us all. This is the scenario I keep imagining.....

It's the night of the Dracula Ball...the GALS, in all their costumed glory, are milling around the ballroom, laughing, chatting, some dancing, everyone just generally enjoying one another's company....SUDDENLY, SEEMINGLY FROM OUT OF NOWHERE..a tall, dark, handsome stranger, all dressed in BLACK--including mask (or not :confused: ) and flowing cape (which he has draped across his raised arm, hiding the lower half of his face)--appears as if by magic in the main doorway, surrounded by a strange mist....The music stops, all eyes turn to him, and he glides slowly into the room, his eyes--THOSE EYES, unmistakable even behind the mask--slowly taking in everything around him, lingering for just a few seconds on each expectant, breathless face....The music slowly starts up again, he suddenly shouts, Come on, GALS!! LET'S DANCE!!!" AND THEN THE FUN REALLY BEGINS!!! :inlove: :inlove: :heat::heat:

Okay, okay, you get the picture...add your own ending here! Hey, A GIRL CAN DREAM, CAN'T SHE??? :pant::pant: That is, if she can even fall asleep in the first place from all the excited anticipation she's going through!! *runs off to finish packing bags*

Maybe we should all pick a time and pray really really hard and maybe he will POP up? :funnyface:

Are you kidding?? I started doing the praying thing on that subject MONTHS ago....just can't help imagining what a mind-blowing experience that would be, if he were somehow, SOMEWAY able to find the time to drop in and surprise us all. This is the scenario I keep imagining.....

It's the night of the Dracula Ball...the GALS, in all their costumed glory, are milling around the ballroom, laughing, chatting, some dancing, everyone just generally enjoying one another's company....SUDDENLY, SEEMINGLY FROM OUT OF NOWHERE..a tall, dark, handsome stranger, all dressed in BLACK--including mask (or not :confused: ) and flowing cape (which he has draped across his raised arm, hiding the lower half of his face)--appears as if by magic in the main doorway, surrounded by a strange mist....The music stops, all eyes turn to him, and he glides slowly into the room, his eyes--THOSE EYES, unmistakable even behind the mask--slowly taking in everything around him, lingering for just a few seconds on each expectant, breathless face....The music slowly starts up again, he suddenly shouts, Come on, GALS!! LET'S DANCE!!!" AND THEN THE FUN REALLY BEGINS!!! :inlove: :inlove: :heat::heat:

Okay, okay, you get the picture...add your own ending here! Hey, A GIRL CAN DREAM, CAN'T SHE??? :pant::pant: That is, if she can even fall asleep in the first place from all the excited anticipation she's going through!! *runs off to finish packing bags*

GREAT SCENARIO!!!! OK your fantasy has my vote. So who will tell Gerry he's expected to make a surprise appearance!? :claphands: There would be multiple cardiac arrests!!! :inlove:

If only......... Nice dream. It works just fine with a similar one I had last night! We do have our fantasies, don't we....... :heat:

::D: Thanks for the Warning Dr Em!! Who's bringing the video camera?? :funnyface:

Video camera? Oh Crap.