Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ToJanieLoveJude

Can Somebody Help Me

Now that our dear Stef has departed and made her way to the ever fab Los Vegas Convention, I am lost. I, like alot of gals depended on her to upload video's that I have made for the veiwing pleasure of everybody here, so, i am trying to go at it alone. Here's what i do: I go to MULTIMEDIA, then I go to "ADD A FILE", then I type in the file name in the first space, me, the author in the second space, then i skip the descripton and scroll down to where it says "Sreenshot" i click browse, select a screenshot but not before i choose the category, then i go to the last space where it says "Enter file Link", and then i am lost. My photobucket account only allows videos up to 3 mins long, unless i want to pay for the premium photobucket account, (which I don't) Am i doing something wrong? Are the links backwards? Anybody that has more knowledge than me on this matter PLEASE feel free to give any advice. Thank you ever so much! Janie2

sweetie I don't know how to load them into the multimedia section but if you want to post it in the GALS video thread until she gets back you can upload your video into megaupload and then post the link and we can all download it. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Megaupload is free and can handle some pretty big files.

sweetie I don't know how to load them into the multimedia section but if you want to post it in the GALS video thread until she gets back you can upload your video into megaupload and then post the link and we can all download it. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Megaupload is free and can handle some pretty big files.

Thanks Suz! I uploaded my video to megaupload, and i got a link, so i put the link in where it says "Enter File Link" and voila! but when you download it, it takes you to megaupload first then you can download it from there to your computer. Not quite the same as Stef, now, the only thing is, i posted a reply with my apologies and hoped everyone liked the video under "join forum discussion' and posted it, and it's lost. Can't find it. Probabley will turn up somewhere in some back end part of the forum discussion, and I'll run across it in 5 years or so (ha), but Thank You! Stef can do her magic when she gets back, but for now, i just want everyone to be "Entertained".

Am i doing something wrong? Are the links backwards? Anybody that has more knowledge than me on this matter PLEASE feel free to give any advice. Thank you ever so much! Janie2

Hi! Janie!

Stef and Abrock usually handle all the video uploads.

I'll see if they can make me a guide book to look at when they get back.

i posted a reply with my apologies and hoped everyone liked the video under "join forum discussion' and posted it, and it's lost. Can't find it. Probabley will turn up somewhere in some back end part of the forum discussion, and I'll run across it in 5 years or so (ha), but Thank You! Stef can do her magic when she gets back, but for now, i just want everyone to be "Entertained".

:rotflmao:

i posted a reply with my apologies and hoped everyone liked the video under "join forum discussion' and posted it, and it's lost. Can't find it. Probabley will turn up somewhere in some back end part of the forum discussion, and I'll run across it in 5 years or so (ha), but Thank You! Stef can do her magic when she gets back, but for now, i just want everyone to be "Entertained".

:rotflmao:
Janie, you are definitiely entertaining us. TY :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Welcome :rose: to GALS. We're glad you are here, and I adore your Gignature Image. Stunning!

Beachie