Gerard Butler GALS

VEGAS GALS

Suz

I thought I would start this up hoping that those checking in will leave their updates and stories here. Not everyone goes into the support center so I thought this would be a good thing.

Lets hear all the dirt and details GALS.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on, Suz! Waiting breathless for the crumbs...

Beachy

Hi all! If you ever get to come to Vegas, you just GOTTA check out the The Thunder from Down Under!! What a SHOW!! Those guys are ALL too YUMMY!! :takeitoff: but no comparison to our MAIN MAN! :gerryholic: My daughter and I really enjoyed it all! Somehow tho, I missed the rest of our group! OBTW if you saw a woman wearing a Phantomfan shirt...that was me but I WISH I had been the older lady with the white hair! :woo: :yippee: :-) :erikrose: Gotta get moving...time to be at the Sahara! Later!

Naoma

RezzRN

:thud: so wanted to see Thunder Down Under! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Did you slip :heat: anything next to some bare skin.. or get some piccies of bare skin... *Doubt camaras are even allowed, but...*

I've only posted a few times here (shy don't ya know) but I lOVE this site. So as I sit here in freezing little ole New Zealand (winter with a vengence :sneeze:) can I just say...PLEASE, PLEASE.PLEASE SHARE THE VEGAS STORIES! :hug: Nic

I'm thinking that they are so very busy that we aren't going to hear a word until they are back home. Rats, and double rats and triple rats!

:humph:

Edited by Adoring

Ok GALS this is what I know. I got a text message from Dawn at an ungodly hour in the middle of the night saying they were having fun.

I got an email from a friend there who said Gerry is not going to be there. He hurt his back filming 300 and he is going through some treatment for it. Tanya will be there today I guess. Gerry did send a videographer to film the convention for him so I guess quite a few of them are getting some camera time in for Gerry.

Ok GALS this is what I know. I got a text message from Dawn at an ungodly hour in the middle of the night saying they were having fun.

I got an email from a friend there who said Gerry is not going to be there. He hurt his back filming 300 and he is going through some treatment for it. Tanya will be there today I guess. Gerry did send a videographer to film the convention for him so I guess quite a few of them are getting some camera time in for Gerry.

Mornin GALS!

:bouncydrool3: We had a BLAST last night! Saw SO many Gerry pic's and video! :heat: Did some major dancin! :yousosilly2: Got to enjoy the talent :-) :wow2: Jeremy was there with his camera doin his thing for Gerry, we even got him in on the dancin...can you imagine being the only male in a room full of crazy, wild Gerry fans?!?!?! :fans: Headed out soon to see the movie!

Huggz to all! :hugs:

Naoma

RezzRN

Mornin GALS!

:bouncydrool3: We had a BLAST last night! Saw SO many Gerry pic's and video! :heat: Did some major dancin! :yousosilly2: Got to enjoy the talent :-) :wow2: Jeremy was there with his camera doin his thing for Gerry, we even got him in on the dancin...can you imagine being the only male in a room full of crazy, wild Gerry fans?!?!?! :fans: Headed out soon to see the movie!

Naoma

RezzRN

Thanks for the update! Wish I was there, instead I'm here at home and getting ready to do laundry. :bonk:

I shall just have to live vicariously through all the updates from the LUCKY VEGAS GALS! :headspin:

Jeremy sounds like he was having a blast too! Hope he was able to get some great video for Gerry in between dances! :grrr2: Get some great vid for Gerry, Jeremy to help with his back recoup! They say laughter is the best medicine. :rotflmao:

Keep keeping us updated GALS!

~Donna Lee ::D:

WOW it sounds like the Vegas gals are haveing a wild time.

Oh how I wish I was there.

Suz thanks for posting update...........sounds like Gerry could use a good back rub......... Lucky him that just happens to be my area of expertice :cunning:

*runs to put on nursing uniform* duty calls.

They don't call us traveling nurses for nothing!!!!

I just got off the phone with Dawn a little while ago and they were all on the bus heading to the movie. She said "Suz is on the phone" and they all started screaming. Hehehe!

WOOOHOO! You go, GALS! Turn Vegas upside down and inside out! How cool! Y'all are having a blast! We want juicy news when you all return... ::D:

I'm glad everyone is having a good time and that we're getting some side news from Suz! :yippee:

OMG, can't believe Gerry sent a video guy to film you wild bunch... how awesome is that? Now I am certain it was good I didn't go... I probably would have been drunk and said some naughty things to the camera. :lol: Hopefully someone did...for me... :rotflmao: *teasin*

Love ya all!

-Gwen

can't wait for the Vegas updates...gah, I'm so jealous! :doh:

Aw yeck, I am jealous too but in a totally good way. Vegas couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of GALS and that's for sure!

WOOT WOOT!!!! Sounds like they are having a "REAL GOOD TIME" (remember that silly song?), doesn't it? They are probably sooo busy, they don't have time to post....

Have a great time at Beowulf & Grendel, ladies!!! :beo: :beowulf: :mopboybeowulf: certainly is HUNKY & HANDSOME!!! And the movie is good, too! :leo: OOPS....how'd that one get in there??? :wideeyes:

Well, be sure to keep us up to date, ladies, okay? Oh, and don't do anything I wouldn't do..... ::D:

Patti

Mornin GALS!

Naoma

RezzRN

Thanks for the update! Wish I was there, instead I'm here at home and getting ready to do laundry. :bonk:

I shall just have to live vicariously through all the updates from the LUCKY VEGAS GALS! :headspin:

Jeremy sounds like he was having a blast too! Hope he was able to get some great video for Gerry in between dances! :grrr2: Get some great vid for Gerry, Jeremy to help with his back recoup! They say laughter is the best medicine. :rotflmao:

got a silly question....who's Jeremy...another Personal assistant who works with Tonya$ Thanks!

madsewer1

Mornin GALS!

Naoma

RezzRN

got a silly question....who's Jeremy...another Personal assistant who works with Tonya$ Thanks!

madsewer1

OOps forgive th typo--it's supose to be a ? not a $--but then again, that's all you see in Vega$! Sounds like everyone is having a terrific time! Can't wait for the stories and videos.

Mornin GALS!

Naoma

RezzRN

madsewer1

OOps forgive th typo--it's supose to be a ? not a $--but then again, that's all you see in Vega$! Sounds like everyone is having a terrific time! Can't wait for the stories and videos.

This is my first post and I can't believe I am having trouble with the reply mode. I feel very dumb.

At any rate, just wanted to wish everyone at the convention alot of fun and hope that you have a wonderful time. Am looking forward to hearing about everyone's experiences. Great you got to see B & G!!!

gingersnap :bonk::funnyface::claphands:

Mornin GALS!

Naoma

RezzRN

madsewer1