Gerard Butler GALS

Bethy, here is picture I took with my regular camera and then took a pic of it with my digital camera so it's not as crystal clear as the photo but I got a different angle of your hug and the beautific expression on your face, so please feel free to save it and use it.

Posted Image

Hugs to you...Robyne

*Note from http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif *

Thanks for the pic, Robyne.

I added it to my photobucket, and inserted a thumbnail to keep within our pic guidelines.

Thanks!!

Bethy

Edited by Cleobethra
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethy,

What a wonderful story. I'm so happy for you. You give so much of yourself on this site, even when you were consumed with such heartache. It sounds like you had a blast in Vegas, and this was the icing on the cake!! I hope many more wonderful things happen in your life, you really deserve it.

Hugs,

Jude :hearts:

Guest morgaine

Hello Bethy! :wave:

You don't know me, 'cause I'm new.

I read your story today and *OMG* what could I say...?

It really moves me to tears :cry: it was so emotional.

I'm so glad it happens to you.

And your story shows us, what we've ever known...Gerry is wonderful... :inlove:

Hugs to you

morgaine :hearts:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :embarassed:

Hello there, Bethy--

I'm new to this site (just registered yesterday), but lurked for a long time before I registered. I was aware of Gerard Butler's Christmas phone call to you, your Mother passing away later, and now your meeting with Gerry in LV. I am SO glad you had the experience you did with him!

I know it is SO hard to lose a loved one, and there's not much anyone can say or do to ease the grief while you're going through it. I know this; I lost my biological Dad before I was old enough to remember him, my own Mom died when I was 17 years old, and one of my younger brothers died 3 years ago--all three died young.

Processing grief is different for everyone, and I believe there's a God in Heaven who understands this! He'll send people and use circumstances to speak to you and comfort you. I believe this is what happened when you met Gerry in Las Vegas--your description of what you experienced while you both spoke to each other tells me so! You did a great job of describing your feelings and Gerry!

One day you (and all the rest of us) will look into the Eyes of the One who made Gerard Butler, you, me and everyone else--we'll ALL be awed looking into the Eyes of Pure Love and get the Embrace of Pure Love--and He'll explain to us what we want to know. I like to think you got a "mini preview" with your encounter with Gerry! I'm happy for you, and God bless you, Bethy!

----------

In those moments when Gerry's eyes changed, I saw something that I couldn't quite place.

Maybe it was something inside of him, stirring something inside of me.

Something that I thought died with my Mother.

My Mother used to look at me with the sweetest, and most genuine love I had ever known.

It was a look of understanding and compassion.

It was a look that made me think that she believed in me.

I think that night, Gerry gave me that same look.

I want to thank my friend for sending me these in the mail!

Now these are pictures!

If the pic isn't full size, click the box with arrows

to enlarge.

These pics are very large, so you must click the arrows to make

the pic maximum size. You'll only see the "eyes" when the pic is at

its largest!

Hold your mouse over the lower right corner, for the box to pop up.

Posted Image

Take a look at Gerry's eyes in "the look" picture.

I can't function right now.

His eyes are like fire!

And that look breaks my heart!

That is the look.

Oooh.. *dead*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bethy, here is picture I took with my regular camera and then took a pic of it with my digital camera so it's not as crystal clear as the photo but I got a different angle of your hug and the beautific expression on your face, so please feel free to save it and use it.

Posted Image

Hugs to you...Robyne

*Note from http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif *

Thanks for the pic, Robyne.

I added it to my photobucket, and inserted a thumbnail to keep within our pic guidelines.

Thanks!!

Bethy

You're very welcome sweetie!! ::D:

• 2 weeks later...

Just re-read your account again, Bethy. Never fails to break my heart...but in a good way...does that make sense? :smile: :hug99:

At one point in the weeeee small hours of Sunday morning I think it was Dr. Em who said "GALS is the Oprah of Gerry sites" - now ain't that the truth!!

Yes Susan, I believe that was Dr. Em on that early early Sunday morning. Boy, was THAT the coolest all-nighter I'd ever pulled. From chatty, to giggly, to weepy, to pensive....and all throughout again.

I remember standing at the window in the Celebrity Suite with my hands in my pajama pockets, watching as the sky began to get light......and in that moment, life was still, life was full.

Bethy. wow.

I think I see moisture around his eyes in the hugging picture. God LOVE and BLESS that man!

I'm reminded of a song, "your eyes, your eyes, they show me how much you care"

(okay...yeah. It's from "Endless Love" but nobody better poke fun at me and my corny-ness! :lalala: )

And remember those little "Happiness is..." sayings? Well, I've had one for a while now and this is it:

"Happiness is...a great picture with an enlargement box in the bottom righthand corner!"

One MORE little observation...dare I dream to think that Gerry PURPOSELY placed the silver bracelet from Dr. Batista on his arm so it would be the closest to his heart?!

YES! I'm a hopeless romantic! And I don't apologize for it! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

So I didn't dream ! I noticed that special look that Gerry had when he spoke to you ! I was even asking myself 'What did this Lady tell him, he seems so serious and touched’.

A very special moment indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Oh good night, now I'm getting all weepy again......

And look at Tonya! She's so incredibly touched as well!

Well.....anyone there who wasn't didn't have a pulse.

:hug99:

Okay..I need something cute to stop all this crying for a second!

Everytime I read this thread I get choked up!

Here's a laugh for yas!

Posted Image

Posted Image

These pics are of my little Marek doll, named Gattila Shaggen Snogsalot.

He is pictured here with the "Holy Gerry Grail"

This is the glass that Gerry drank out of in Vegas.

It was raffled off and I won it after a fierce battle.

After winning it, I proceeded to drink the rest of the water left in the glass.

I guess you can say, I drank the "Gerry Juice"

Okay..now let's all cry again!

*grabs Mel and weeps*