Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome

Susan~Sporran

Welcome to Floor #57 of the GALS Support Center - only 12 floors to go to reach 69!!

Since news of Gerry's appearance at the Las Vegas GB Fan Convention hit the internet interest in GALS seems to have exploded so it might be nice for us to do a Support Center floor called Welcome Wagon to welcome all the new members (and new lurkers) who never visited here before. It will give us a chance to roll out the red carpet and show everyone that we really ARE the officially FUN FANmily here at GALS. Let them know what GALS is REALLY all about. So welcome to all you new faces in the crowd. We hope you will jump in an introduce yourselves so we get to know you. We ALL love Gerry - that's what started all of this, and we love each other too.

Floors 1-16 are under re-construction!

Wet & Wild - Floor #17 (Slippery When Wet!)

Huggie Bear - Kissie Face - Flooor #18

Vanilla Dreams - #Floor 19

How Kinky Can You Get With Gerry From the Neck Up - Floor #20

Gerry in Black - Floor #21

A Treasure Chest of Goodies! - Floor #22

What would YOU do with the Yellow Towel? - Floor #23

The Fruity Floor - Floor #24

Gerry's Feat of Nature - Floor #25

Gerry - The Phantom Lover - Floor #26

Romantic Marek - Marek Madness! - Floor #27

Dracula - Dead and Loving It! - Floor #28

Gerry’s Luxuriously Luscious Locks! - Floor #29

Our Dark Desires - Floor #30

Floor #31 - Kilty Pleasures

Floor #32 - Happy Birthday Gerry!

Floor #33 - Thanksgiving

Floor #34 - I’m Dreaming of a Very Gerry Christmas!

Floor #35 - The Twelve Nights of Gerry

Floor #36 - Naughty or Nice

Floor #37 - 300 Reasons to Love the New Year

Floor #38 - Remember Your First Time (POTO)

Floor #39 - The Stranger Floor - We're All Connected

Floor #40 - The Terry Floor - Get the Kinks Out!

Floor #41 - Nibbles and Bits - those tasty places you can't resist

Floor #42 - The Heart and Soul Floor - what do you see in Gerry's?

Floor #43 - The Games floor - what games would you like to play with Gerry?

Floor #44 - Happy Gerrytine's Day - hearts and flowers and chocolates!!!

Floor #45 - Fantasy Date - where would you go on yours with Gerry?

Floor #46 - Oscarmania!!

Floor #47 - Casting Party

Floor #48 - B&G

Floor #49 - Luck o' the Irish

Floor #50 - 50 Ways to Please Gerry

Floor #51 -Spring is here....

Floor #52, It's the Ears (for Easter)

Floor #53 - The Crow's Nest

Floor #54 - Mop Boy Dream Dates

Floor #55 - Sweet Margaret, Mother of Gerard!

Floor #56 - Ode to the Beard

Now back to our Therapy!!!

Yes! This is our NEW Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GB.net...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the Tart next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I never get to be the first on a new Support Center thread. Wow.

Hello to all the new GALS and welcome aboard. This place rocks. I look forward to meeting you all here. You have finally been let into the not so secret world that is so much fun and gives so much support.

I have to say you can feel the love and caring all the way in Australia and now that I have experienced the real deal on boob squishing hugs and am addicted. I am going to set up a saving account for next years con. Its the sisters that made it wonderful, Gerry's attendance was a bonus.

I feel like a truck has run over me, reversed, and then do it again. This jet lag has nobs on it.

Love you all and Hugs

Cat

*giggles and hops on Cat's shoulders*

Hey hey hey!

Welcome new members!

Pull up a chair and enjoy yourselves!

Joining this site has made you members of our FANmily!

This is a great place, and it is absolutely certain that you will make lifelong friendships here!

Meet great friends and support the most talented (and by God, the most gorgeous man) on this planet!

:Welcome2:

---

Say hello to daddy's friends, Lolita...

Posted Image

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

:hello: all you lovely lurkers and lovers of the G-Man! and :welcome:

Come on in and get your feet wet! But, be prepared for a full outbreak of GALS (re-read first post for PARTIAL symptom listing!)

Cat, great to know you made it home safely! It was TRULY a PLEASURE to meet you! And, you have a wonderful idea about saving up for next year! I will do just that! As soon as I recover from my very few, but very unlucky gambling forays in Vegas. heh heh The true payoff in Vegas was meeting all the wonderful fans of Gerry's, and hugging and laughing with my sister gals for three days straight! (I hit paydirt the first night, with the "experience" at the Thunder From Down Under show!) Gerry showing up was the icing on the most scrumptious cake in the world!!

:inlove: you all, in a TNL way!

Songbird~Katie

Hi hi

I'm home about 40mins and first thing I had to do was read the SC posts. It's wierd i'm feelin all weepy :tissues: it's probably cause i'm wrecked but still.

What can I say that hasn't been said before, TRIP OF A LIFETIME

no other words for it!

Spot, Jenn & Nina ~ Glad you are home and safe (I miss you so much)

Dayna, Annette, Jenni, Susan~ You guys were so wonderful to me especially on my last day I had such fun *HUGS* I can't thank you enough! :thankyou::rose: and kimboo xx

Football princess ~ what happens in Vegas stays in vegas!! you know what I mean ( :lol: such fun :drink: )

Jill & Michele ~ Rockin Roomies couldn't have wished for more!! I gonna try the smores later hehe

Bethy ~ New siggy......can't speak........all choked up again.........love ya my Queen

Stef ~ What the hell? ENGAGED I totally missed that one another big hug congrats Girlie!

I didn't have a camera but considering I was joined at the hip to spot and Jenn there pics will do me , so sorry Gals!

I might have went a wee bit wild with the silent auction but what the hell it's only money, but I wasn't the only one and it was a fantastic cause I love my stuff, I'll tell all later!

B&G ~ Rocked more than I could have imagined ,Admin ~ thank you for arranging it!!

Gerry ~ What can I get i was within smacking distance of the man himself. I didn't actually smack him but I touched his arm and he was adorable, the only thing was when Tonya mentioned :lolita: all i could think was "if Gerry wants to mate her my Bento will help out". I couldn't believe he got a pug they are the best dogs ever so sweet and loveable, I justed wanted to talk to him about the dog :lol:

Thank you for coming, it meant the world to everyone that you cared enough!!

Tonya ~ You the woman!! Thanks for making it happen you are an angel!!

Jeremy ~ You have to call me :tasty: seriously thanks for making the million calls to the G-man

Gals ~ To everyone who couldn't make it you were thought of all the time and we missed your presence!

Ok I need sleep but I first gotta visit the site somemore

Hugs and Chnuzzle snogs!

Celine... You're back!! *boob-squishing tackle hug*

To all the new members :Welcome2: so glad to have you here and I look forward to meeting you all soon!!

This is the best group of Gals (and Pals) I've ever met. And now having met a lot of you in person that feeling is so much stronger than before. I love you so much!!

Hugs!!

Welcome :whome2:

The reason we're all here!! Gerry wants all his fan girls and the sites to get along...and we are big promotors of that love here at GALS! We are FAMmily!

:ohbaby2:

Vegas was incredible...it is so wonderful, that now when I read the posts, I know the faces and personalities of the lovely gals behind the Member Name!!

It was a trip of a lifetime...my family sacrified so I could attend this year and I shall be forever grateful. I am planning on getting a job so I can go next year and not strain finances...

And while I still pinch myself that Gerry was there, the weekend would have stood alone as spectacular because of the fun had with Gerry's girls! So many lovely women, gals, Tarts, Hearts, Nuts, USA, all!!

Making masks for the ball was a blast! I hope everyone had fun, and I'm sorry I was almost voiceless on day 2 (I still am, lack of sleep and bad allergies/asthma).

:wow2:

Ok, new members, jump right in...start posting! After a few posts you'll feel as if you're amongst friends...and you will be! You'll get to know the 'regulars' here in SC and form your own friendships...these are fun, because many of us carry over into personal messages (pm), chat, phone calls and letters!

Make yourself comfortable, get a beverage, look around, and post if you're moved to...you'll have a blast.

Don't forget to check out the Gallery and Multimedia areas...

and if you have ANY question, please feel free to pm a Mod and we'll get back as soon as we can!

:hug:

Barbara

I was joined at the hip to Spot and Jenn

That was YOU?! Oh, what a relief!! I thought it was the all the chocolate creme pie I was having for breakfast!

We have to get together soon and create our "gooter" post. We need to lighten things oop around here. As I said in a PM to Bethy, "I was prepared to be disappointed at having to leave friends. I was prepared to be sad. I was NOT prepared to feel like assuming the fetal position and crying every time an image or recollection of the convention passes through my mind's eye!!" I go through this sort of "emotionally vomit" while reading and responding to posts ... I can't wait for this "emotional nausea" to pass. It's killing me. It's going to give all the newbies and lurkers the wrong impression! LOL

OH! "Auntie 'Sayleen'" your new nephews don't go ANYWHERE without their new lizards. Eli's "wizard" goes EVERYWHERE ... bath, bed, school ... the wizard had a healthy helping of pizza last night, too! (He now has an orange stain around his chops!) I'll send pics as soon as I have time to upload them ... I've got TWO briefs due in the Oklahoma Supreme Court. NOT a good week to be "emotionally vomiting" ... I can't manage to pull myself together. I think I'm gonna have to mix a little antidepressant cocktail and throw in some Prozac with my Zoloft. (hehehehe ... I said ...) Suffice it to say, I'm "busier than a one-assed paperhanger at a wallkickin' contest" or whatever I said! :doh:

Next year we'll have to get adjoining rooms so we can spend even MORE time attached at the hip!

I'm so glad you arrived home safely. I miss you terribly!! (How's your tat?) I'm off to g-bay -- I'm trying to get myself an "Auditioning Terry" doll so I can play, too!

[[in Best, Echoing, Deep, Bass "Phantom Speaking From Above" Voice]] NEWBIES AND LURKERS, this is yourrrr conscience speeaking ... Surrrrrrender to yourrrr Darrrrrkest Drrreams ... Purrrrrge yourrr thoughts of the life you knew beforrrre ... WELLLLCOMMMEE TO GGGGGAALLLLLLS

I love y'all -- Holly

Hi GALS, one and ALL :wave: Hi Newbies and all FANmily members, Welcome to GALS....

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif Bethy, Hon your new 'beautiful' Sig has got me crying, again... ((Hugs)) I'm so glad you are back!

*Now, where are my tissues, ahhhh ha! Add to Shopping list: buy more kleinex, today*

Beachie races in. OMG! OMG, Barb! I'm so glad your back.... big squishy (HUG)!

Welcome home Posted ImageGals! Next year, Posted Image your not going Posted Image without me!

Now while you all are getting rested up and getting the kinks Posted Image worked out, I will sit and have a coke with Gerry Posted Image until y'all start sharing your Vegas stories. *Shopping List: buy more kleinex, today* Awaiting with anticipation Posted Image for all the stories, and I just know y'all are gonna make me Posted Image cry! *Checks Shopping List again. Yes it say: buy more kleinex, today* I adore all the new Gerry pics... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

But the GALS pics have me weeping, screaming and laughing all in the same breath. *Drats where are my tissue.? Oh nuts, I'm out! Rushes to bathroom for a roll of tolet tissue.* Waiting for all the stories... Come on Gals get rested up and tell us what happened. Luv to y'all I know I keep repeating myself, but I'm so glad everyone is back! Posted Image

Beaches Posted Image

P.S. Hey, Spot, I really, really want the dirt... so talk, Gal! What happened at Chippendales, Thunder Down Under and the late night Friday dance party? Aren't there some blackmail pics for Sale around here?

Edited by givemeabeach

Good morning Gals!

Welcome to all the new gals and pals. Sit back, look around, and enjoy the ride.

Celine!!!!!!! Glad to see you are back. I enjoyed meeting you soooo much. hugs

It was great finally seeing all the peeps I have been chatting with for months. I enjoyed meeting you gals more than meeting Gerry. (only slightly though cause Gerry really was hot :heat: ) Although I must admit I was getting teary-eyed when everyone was leaving. :cry:

Super Spotty what is this I hear that you are telling peeps that I am quiet? You are ruining my rep! hehe

See you later gals and pals. I have to go back to real life. yuck

Love y'all,

Prof. Perrin Butler (hehe)

:wave: Hi, My name is Elissa, and I definitely have a severe, chronic, case of GALS. :tasty: And if there is a cure, I don't want it! ::D: Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for sharing your wonderful stories about Vegas.

Hello! Gals & Pals, NEWBIE'S and GUESTS!

Posted Image TO GALS!

We are rolling out the red carpet for you!

Posted Image

Come on in and make yourself at home!

Take off your shoes and stay awhile!

Let your hair down and enjoy yourselves!

This is our central meeting place where we keep up-to-date with each other.

But, please, look around and check out this GREAT site!

Were glad your here!

and on that note....

I am so glad to hear everyone is arriving home safe and sound!

What an adventure you Vegas gals had!

Looking forward to hearing all that you care to share!

Welcome back!

Luv,

zany

*grins*

I am so happy that :lolita: is now one of our little icons!

I looked everywhere for an animated pug!

Damn, now Gerry needs a bag to put his baby in it when he travels.

Can you just imagine this tall, beautiful tan, solid manly man, walking about with a little baby girl pug named Lolita?

Can you imagine him kneeling down, patting his lap, saying "Come to daddy, baby?"

My brain locks up just thinking about it..

I have to see pics. He has to let us see pics of him and his baby.

There is just something about a man with a puppy..

And not a 100 pound male dog that can eat a human being..

but a sweet little female pug.. all delicate and adorable. :wub:

I really need to clean my house, but I have not been able to function for 2 days!

Bethy

Just wanted to welcome you all back from the best convention EVER, congratulations on it's success and wow just the memories alone, I'm so happy for you all.

I'm so happy to become a part of GALS, and thanks to those of you who have made me feel so welcome over the past couple of days!

Sporran, I hope you are feeling better, I sent you a PM, but I imagine you'll be a LOT busy...so, when you can (no pressure) get in touch so we can "catch" up!

I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met yet, and I look forward to future events!

Cheers!

Maple

:lolita: (okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one...I LOVE pugs...how more perfect can Gerry get???)

Edited by Maple

Okay I have a sad thing to admit. I've been neglecting my GALS. I've been a member of GALS waaaayy back when it was on GB.net. I came over here and then was a bad tart and quit posting. I didn't mean to really I didn't. I can say that I've been on some sort of quest for the meaning of life, but that's no excuse. ( I did find lots of Gerry stuff to Indulge in on the way tho.) I haven't forgotten you ladies, and I'm duly prepared for any punishments that I may have to endure for being silent for so long.

I'm sorry I missed Vegas, IT sounds like it was one helluva good time!

I promise to stop in more often. I have missed you GALS!!!

Stacey

Just wanted to let everyone know MacWilley started a'Lolita' :lolita:

thread for us all to enjoy gerry's little pup.

I have always loved the little toy dogs!

I see peeps all the time carrying them where ever they go.

My son and I never miss the opportunity to go up and pet the little cuties!

Well, the BIG dogs, too, and cats and hamsters, etc....we're animals lover's you know..lol

Bethy ~ I haven't told you how much I love your Cleobethra costume!

Your aunt did an AMAZING job! You look like the Queen of Egypt herself, very beautiful!

And your siggy, Bethy, it's just amazing as you are!

(((BIG HUGS and LOVE)))

zanes

This is my first chance to post in the SC since arriving home from Vegas. An absolute trip of a lifetime for me and that was BEFORE Gerry arrived. This trip truly was more than about seeing Gerry. It's hard for people to believe that. But as I said in another post, Gerry's visit was the perfect cherry on top of an already perfect sundae. I'm eternally grateful to my "too good for me" husband for saying "Hey, you need to go to this. Have a ball." I'm a very lucky GAL.

To all the new GALS - welcome to an incredible site. Enjoy the ride. I look forward to seeing new posters!

To all the wonderful women that I met this weekend, please forgive me if I don't mention you all in this post. My brain is still fried and my emotions are sitting right on the surface. But I will give it a shot here.

Celine and Michele - I couldn't have asked for better roomies. You both were wonderful. It was fun sharing our Gerry pics and more. Somehow, we got where we needed to be when we needed to be there and I enjoyed every second of it. Celine, I can't wait to see a pic of your framed painting. I'm so thrilled that you got that. It will be so worth it in the years to come. Michele, I'm still waiting to hear how Phantom was last night. *tapping fingers* Just kidding. I know you're coming home today.

Holly - I'm surprised that Bethy didn't kick us out of her class. It must have been the yellow towel around your neck that got me going. You are just too freaking funny, girl. ::D:

Dawn - you scared me when we met in the restaurant. JK! It was great to finally officially meet. It is still my goal in life to wind up ahead of you in the Trivia contest one day. (And your Sandy is quite the looker!)

Fergie - (and Michele too) I'll let you know how my husband likes the jeans. I haven't worn them yet... :cunning: It was great meeting you.

Pam - Finding you out by the pool that first day gave me such a sense of relief that the weekend would be totally worth it. Thanks for encouraging me to go and for welcoming me with such open arms.

Cat - How's that grandbaby of yours? What a treat it was meeting you. I will be always grateful that you called me that first day to tell me where Pam might be. The two of you were instrumental in my going whether you knew that or not!

Risa - What can I say? I felt honored to hear your story of how POTO changed your life. Your warm spirit and beautiful smile make me so grateful to have gone.

Kimbo - My :hugs: and prayers to you as you work out the next step in your life. You've got folks in your corner, lean on 'em!

Nancy - I look forward to a Southern California gathering just knowing you will be there. Thank you for being so kind and welcoming to me.

Swan - Your music touched my soul. Your inner beauty (and outer as well!) absolutely sparkles.

Abrock - It's nice to know how your name is pronounced! :lol: I guess when the G-man says it, it's written in stone now. Mel, it was great meeting you and I enjoyed your Gerry-moment.

I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when I realize all who I left off here but I guess I can post again. My heart is so full I have a hard time organizing my thoughts.

Smooches to you all and sorry for the length of this. My heart has been touched forever by this weekend.

Can you imagine him kneeling down, patting his lap, saying "Come to daddy, baby?"

:lol:

Bethy-yes i can and have imagined him doing that,hehe. :tasty:

:whip:

I woud also love to see pics of him with the new pup-maybe he'll bring her along to a photoshoot.

:mopboymarek:

I'm awake , awake I tell ya!!!

Spot ~ I can't wait to see the pics of the boyz and their toyz(eh the lizards everyone clear on that not a perv thing). They are so adorable, I feel like I just wanna run down the hall and see what you are up too, guess I'll have to wait for the "gooter" to do that!! When you load the pics pm me and we'll work on it

My tat is fine how's yours?? I barely noticed it now no discomfort at all.

Perrin ~ Oh I'm sory Mrs Perrin Butler, declaring your luv for Gerry on any napkins lately??? It was such a pleasure to meet you do and dance the night away! I lost track of you in the end so I'm glad you got home safe.

Jill ~ I'm so utterly Glad you came to vegas (hehehe I said ......came, sorry!!)Our late night Gerry discussions were fantastic and thank you to you DH for letting you come!!!

Ok miss everyone!!!

Jill ~ I'm so utterly Glad you came to vegas (hehehe I said ......came, sorry!!)

Ok miss everyone!!!

Yes you did say it and probably not for the first time!

I loved our Gerry talks too. And you can be my witness. When we were talking about our dogs, I mentioned that a pug would be the only small dog I could bear! And that was BEFORE Saturday. But don't tell the weird looking white dog that lives in my house. He would be heartbroken. :lol: I'll be stickin' with my labs for now.

How's that yellow towel, Holly? Is it still tied around your neck?

Hiya Gals

Just racing through here to say hello!!

What an amazing time, give me three more days or so and I might rejoin the human race :roflmao:

Jill~he seems quite glad to have me home lol and as for trivia, do it this month if you're gonna, I seem to have left my brain behind

Chris and Toni, it was awesome hanging with you both, I'm sorry we didn't have more time!!

Pervin....how's your tail??

Fergie, where ever you are, you made the convention THAT much better!! :hugs:

Abrock, I loved my chance to get to know you some, and I couldn't be happier for you to have met THE MAN...are you coherent and functional again?

Stef, YOU ROCK!!

Ok, there's still like a whole bunch of others I have to shout out to, but I am out of juice hee hee

So two last ones,

Dr Em, THANK YOU... a million times THANK YOU!!

and SPOTTY, um...how much to just become a distributor instead of having to order stuff from you?? :lol: oh yeah, and it was awesome meeting you!!

:hugsandsnogs:

Dawn

:lol:

Bethy-yes i can and have imagined him doing that,hehe. :tasty:

:whip:

:funnyabove: :funnypost:

Oooooh sweet Margaret..

Some funny phrases from Vegas..

Gerry juice!

Chnuzzle Snog!

ATM cleavage!

Damn, I really miss all of you already.

So Dawn, did you "sink" your teeth in to anyone special at the ball? :mopboydracula: :kisswink:

Bethy