Gerard Butler GALS

Hello all!

Finally got my pics uploaded to photobucket!

It was REAAAAALLLY stinking dark in the room, so I had to edit most of them and the ones on the strip at night as well. But I did managed to get some decent ones of Vegas. Again, like Susan, I was videotaping Gerry, so unfortunately no stills of him. But since the other GALS have gotten plenty of them, I don't feel so bad.

More on the vid later when I can manage to actually burn it to a CD or DVD. Turns out the files are HUGE!!!! Who knew??? :lolita:

Here you go! To all of you who were there, I love you more than words can express! I had the time of my life with you all! And though I didn't get to touch Gerry, he touched me through touching my sisters. (Yeah, I know that sounds icky, but you get the point!) Shout outs to the mods, G-man, Tonya, Jeremy, and all of my GALS as well as those of the other fansites that came out in unified support of our man.

Stef will probably be adding them to the gallery as well, but for now... :worship:

Much love! :kisswink:

Jen

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/sta...s%20Con%202006/

Wonderful pictures Jen. Thanks for sharing. My what an astounding costume collection that woman has. Seeing the Red Death costume at the top of the stairs got my heart rate pumping.

Wonderful pictures Jen. Thanks for sharing. My what an astounding costume collection that woman has. Seeing the Red Death costume at the top of the stairs got my heart rate pumping.

You want it to really pump - go up my staircase in the middle of the night!!

Loved the pictures... The flat Gerry was funny, aren't we glad he has those big hunky shoulders and not those poor sloping shoulders in the picture... :rotflmao:

What was going on when everyone seems to just be sitting around in the dining room(?), the pic where one lady has her legs up on another chair. Getting ready for something?

Glad everyone had a great time!

Edited by Stalow

Jen:

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I love the ones from the tour, I wasn't able to attend, but I feel like I was there because of your lovely pics.

I still can't believe we were all together, and it's already over. I do know that I will be planning to add a few more days for next year becuase I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with everyone, it went so fast!!!

Thanks again!!! Bravo!!! :claphands:

Boy oh boy oh boy, did it ever! :tasty: :tasty:

I think I may have actually groaned when I saw it, it's that yummy...

Is it the actual costume from the movie?!?!

Edited by EuroFoxx

What was going on when everyone seems to just be sitting around in the dining room(?), the pic where one lady has her legs up on another chair. Getting ready for something?

Ok. The COW with her legs up, is me! I was trying to hold my laptop higher so others could see. We were in the middle of Bethy's "siggie" workshops on Friday. (A-brock held the same sort of presentation for her videomaking workshop ... most of the workshops were occurring simultaneously (Fri and Sat afternoon) in the "ballroom" where most of the events took place). We were watching her presentation on a huge screen and following along on laptops. By the look on my face, it appears I was about to (or just had) made a comment to Jill/DiscoveringMe, who was to my left. (Jill and I were giggling at EVERY word uttered by Bethy as each word was DRIPPING with innuendo or double-entendre ... Jill and I will NEVER be allowed to sit next to each other in church, ever again! ... lol)

Spot

Edited by heISmyGspot

Jenn,

Your pic's are GREAT!!!! :clap:

I love the one of you and Jeremy.....you two make a nice couple!

He looks really tall! Anyone know how tall he is?

The costumes from POTO are just INCREDIBLE!

I had no idea their were so many!

They are all displayed so beautifully, too!

Red Death Gerik took my breath away!

Thanks for posting your pic's Jenn!

I saved them to my puter!

Cheers!

Here you go! To all of you who were there, I love you more than words can express! I had the time of my life with you all! And though I didn't get to touch Gerry, he touched me through touching my sisters. (Yeah, I know that sounds icky, but you get the point!) Shout outs to the mods, G-man, Tonya, Jeremy, and all of my GALS as well as those of the other fansites that came out in unified support of our man.

You said all Jenn. The Convention was a huge success and was attended by so many beautiful people. Thanks for the memories. :inlove:

Tink

Boy oh boy oh boy, did it ever! :tasty: :tasty:

I think I may have actually groaned when I saw it, it's that yummy...

Is it the actual costume from the movie?!?!

That is the original jacket and cape from the movie - those were the only pieces of the costume that they sold, so we have tried to replicate the other bits as closely as possible - or else he would be half naked - not that it would bother any of you kids!! However, I can speak with some authority that one of those naked mannequins looks like a giant Ken doll!!

Susan

I love the one of you and Jeremy.....you two make a nice couple!

He looks really tall! Anyone know how tall he is?

Jeremy said he's 6'4" (and that Gerry is shorter than he is, G's only like 6'2"). Any you DID NOT just say that...I nearly passed out. The guy was a cutie and he was rubbing my arm...HELLO!!!! :heat:

What happens in Vegas....(I wish it were juicy enough to have to stay there, but alas...)

And shout out to Susan (metrospace)...THANKS SO MUCH!!! We enjoyed ourselves immensely, and just standing next to that broad-chested red death and the one in the foyer when we came in was fabulous. I can just imagine that stuff being basically painted on.....

Is it hot in here??? :pant:

Jen

... it's been 4 days since Vegas ... my GerryGuice Blues and my "GATGALSS" is kicking my arse.

GATGALS = Gal Addicted To GALS Site

Spot

Amen, Spot...right there with ya!! Hurts my heart a little to think about it, and all I want to do is sit here at the computer and read all the posts and look at all the pics and dream about Saturday night, and write down my own thoughts, but REAL LIFE is just breathin' down my neck....laundry and dishes are calling.... I'm trying to ignore them :lalala: but they won't go away....guess I'd better go for now... *sigh*