Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Gerry Videos from Las Vegas

Hey all, I will compile a list here of all the videos I add to the Multimedia Download area of Vegas for easy navigation.

FYI: These videos are the property of those that shot them. Please do not post elsewhere without the permission of the owners.

Susan~Sporran

Gerry's entire appearance was captured by Susan~Sporran and has been added to Multimedia in 6 parts to minimize bandwidth.

Part 1 Gerry Surprises His Fans, Awards Swansong

Part 2 Gerry Talks about Convention, Tonya, New Bracelet...

Part 3 Gerry Talks About His Fans, Australia, B&G...

Part 4 Gerry Talks About Gerry Juice, Loving All The Websites, Lolita...

Part 5 Gerry Talks About 300, Hugs Dr. Em, Talks With & Hugs Bethy

Part 6 Gerry Awards Abrock, Says Good-Bye

Cassie

Cassie's 3 minute video of Gerry talking has been edited to improve video quality and is now in .wmv format.

Gerry at GB Fan Convention 2006

Bea - 20 sec clip

Gerry Talks To His Fans - Las Vegas Convention

Isabeau - 20 sec clip

Gerry & Swansong - Las Vegas Convention

Guest greyeyegoddess

Thank you gals for putting up these memories. Darned that place was just too dark!

~alice

:heat: Ahhhhh . . . . but think about it this way . . . . you're listening to G . . . :cunning: . . . in the dark . . . :spontaneous: . . . can't get much better than that

::D: Thank you so much for sharing all these fantastic videos with us. What a fabulous experience for all who were there. Gerry is such a great talker, so relaxed and funny to listen to. I have really enjoyed watching them and appreciate the opportunity.

Sue x

WOW, Just finished watching the 6 part video from Vegas with Gerry at the convention. Is it any wonder we love and admire this man so much. He's truly one in a million, but we already kn :wub: ew that didn't we guys? The tenderness and kindness and compassion tht he showed our girls in Vegas is one of the big reasons we admire this wonderfull man. Thank-you so very, very much for sharing these videos with us. It allowed us to be a real part of the experinece.

And thank-you Gerry for being the kind of person you are. Many people don't pick their heroes wisely, but when we picked you for our hero we were right on target. You are well deserving of all the love and admiratiion we carry for you. a we will continue to not only support your career but we will suppoert and love Gerry James Butler the man as well.

Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for the video and a special thank-you to Gerry Butler for everyhting you give of unselfishly of yourself every day of ours and your life.

God Bless All the Gerry Butler Fans Around The World As We Celebrate Our Common Love and respect and support for Gerry, and most of all....GOD BLESS GERRY BUTLER1

Jeanne Maranos

:clap:THANK YOUUUUUU! :heat: for sharing all the vids of Gerry's special appearance Saturday evening!! Can that man GET any more adorable!!! :inlove:

Susan You MUST bring your vids along with you to our next get together!!

*as JUDE goes off and takes a VERRA cold shower!! :coldshower::behave:

Take care everybody!!

JUDE :wub:

:cheer2: Susan, Cassie, Bea, Isabeau and Stef with and F!!! :goodjob2:

You are the women!! The words "Thank you" just aren't enough to fully express my heartfelt gratitude to each of you for sharing those awesome videos with all of us fans. :thankyou:

Love you guys!

and the puppy too! :lolita:

Edited by cyndee

Thanks so much for putting up the video clips! I teared up at all the touching moments. :cry: I love that we're all able to share in this beautiful euphoria with those who were lucky enough to go. Thank you GALS from the bottom of me wee lil' heart. :kiss:

:hugs:

-Gwen

it's so aowsom l Really hoped that day I also in the CONVENTION,

thank's you for sharing all the vids of Gerry's special appearance.

:wub:

Guest greyeyegoddess

:heat: Ahhhhh . . . . but think about it this way . . . . you're listening to G . . . :cunning: . . . in the dark . . . :spontaneous: . . . can't get much better than that

Someone had to come up with that one... :cunning: ::D: :heat::pant::pointy: :tasty: :wideeyes:

So we were in the dark, with a hundred other women, listening to Gerry.....hmmmm.... :lol::rotflmao: wasn't exactly how I would have fantasized about it, but just having Gerry there is quite a dream come true for everyone. :kisswink:

~alice

:yippee: A million thanks to all GALS :claphands: for sharing the vids from the Convention. :clap::bounce:

Nimhue :hugs:

:cunning:

Someone had to come up with that one... :cunning: ::D: :heat::pant::pointy: :tasty: :wideeyes:

So we were in the dark, with a hundred other women, listening to Gerry.....hmmmm.... :lol::rotflmao: wasn't exactly how I would have fantasized about it, but just having Gerry there is quite a dream come true for everyone. :kisswink:

~alice

True . . . but with it dark you can at least "pretend" no one else was there . . . I'm REAL good at tuning out background noise :cunning:

Thank you so much for the video of Gerry and the Convention. Not only did he look and sound amazing, but the GALS were so appreciative of his taking the time to come to the Convention. Even though I was not there, you made it possible for me to share in the excitement.

Amy V.

I just watched all of the videos and Thank you veryveryveryvery much for sharing your experiences with those of us who could not be there--- What a wonderful guy!!!!! I truly dont think that ANY other celebrity would do the things Gery has done-for the sites, for charities erc.. He is truly a woderful human being!!! :inlove:

Annemarie

Thanks so much Susan, Cassie, Bea and Isabeau. Your vids make everything come back again. And still even watching Gerry and hear him talk - I still have a hard time to realize that I was there, with him.

A big thank you again for helping to keep memories alive - as if I would ever forget it.

Stef - I am glad you were able to post the video. I'm sorry it is so dark, I turned on the camera light but even at the distance I was (less than 10 feet away from him) it wasn't enough to illuminate anything. If it wasn't for flashes from still cameras there would be total darkness. That's also why he isn't always in the frame of the video because I couldn't see what I was recording and had to adjust the camera position when flashes gave me enough light to see where he was.

I am just glad I had the idea to drag my big purse to the Costume Ball with all my cameras in it. No dainty dress purse for me!! I'd have kicked myself had I left my video camera in the room and not been able to capture Gerry's surprise appearance. The photos others have posted let you see how he looked, in much better light. At least the video lets you hear what he said.

I took Abrock's fan video class on Saturday afternoon but it may be awhile before I can play around with it to try to lighten it up. In the meantime I'm sure Stef will be doing the same (and she'll undoubtedly be successful long before I figure out what to do). I'm happy to be able to give this to those GALS who couldn't be there with us in body (though you were all with us in spirit).

Talk about an emotional rollercoaster watching those videos! :wideeyes: :cry: :dance: At times I giggled like a silly school girl, I cried again and again for the millionth time this week, and sometimes I was just silent in awe of what happened that whole weekend. You ladies are so blessed, and I feel so tremendously blessed to even catch a glimpse of it with these videos. Thank you Susan, Cassie, Bea, and Isabeau for sharing those precious memories with us! :kiss: It has been a great blessing these past few days to watch and feel the excitement of all the lovely GALS that went to Las Vegas. . . many dreams came true that weekend and lifelong friendships were forged.

Thank you again for sharing these wonderful videos! (Gerry is such a riot! ::D: )

Diana :hugsnkisses:

:heat:

WOW !

Susan, I am so very glad you didn't take a dainty purse with you to this dinner. Thanks so much for sharing the video! :yourock: I felt just like I was actually there.

I found myself laughing, and clapping, just like I was there. But, I had to go somewhere serene to pull myself back together after more uncertain news about my house, so I went to Big Bear to visit a friend there. And, maybe someday I will get to see Gerry up close and personal. I can only hope so.

It was an extreme pleasure to get to see Gerry being himself with all the Tarts and GALS! And, finally to get to see Tonya too! She seems like a really sweet person, and I am sure she must have had a small part in getting Gerry to show up. Thanks Tonya.

Susan, you are going to have to have a Gerry video night sometime, so we can have another gathering to see these great videos together and share the love.

I can't wait to hear what new picture Gerry is so excited about. Did you get any clues???

:stars::yummy::yummy::gerrylicious:

I think I may have a :gerrygasm: now.

Thanks again to everyone that shared!

BonnieSkye

Sporran!

You are a GODDESS! You got the snippets that I missed. The lovely ones where he's saying he loved all the sites and how we are friends and how we're amazing.

And the one I really wanted, the last one. Just at the end. Where he points at me and thanks me for the blown kiss. I just needed proof that my mind didn't make that one up.....after G showed up, I wouldn't have put it past my poor, obliterated brain to have projected my Gerry love and manifested it. But NO! It's real!

Man, as soon as I can burn my files to DVDs (they're FRIGGIN HUGE, I'm talking 3 files, two of which are 2 Gigs each. Cripes....why the heck are they so big? Oh...here's me learning the joys of owning a camcorder and using it....). But it'll be worth it, because I got some of Tonya's answers and I wrote out a transcript (I know, poor me having to listen to it over and over...but dang...Gerry and Tonya talk FAST and with accents!).

Hopefully I can burn them tomorrow night or Friday and get them to Stef ASAP!

Love to all the GALS!

Jen

::D: thankyou is all I can get out right now! off to lala land! ::D:

SUSAN...you are awesome and are the Wooman! It was great to relive each and every word. The more I hear it the more I remember and pick up. I'm not the fastest uptake on Scottish accents. It took me three times to get all of B&G in my mind and understand every word! Thanks again!

Hey Stagewomanjen (roomie) I can't wait for yours also because I know it is also really good footage!

BOM

A big :thankyou2: and :yourock: to everyone who made these videos and shared them with those of us who were not fortunate enough to be there! I haven't been able to watch all of them yet, but what I have seen so far has been amazing. No wonder we all love Gerry! :inlove:

Dear Friends Gals,

Though I 've been a member for some months now, I have never posted, because I'm Italian and my English is not so fluent.

But today, after having read all your stories back from Vegas and seen all the amazing pics and videos you have made and posted, I MUST thank you all and congratulate so much, not only for your wanderful organisation, but for the feelings of deep friendship and warmth that appears in all your posts, pics and videos.

Surely you have deserved the gift of Gerry's appearence and of his loving words and hugs!!!

You all make me feel so happy!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: