Gerard Butler GALS

Jeremy was filming everything...

I did not have a chance to speak with Jeremy, as many of the fans did, so I am not sure what was said about the future use of the video. But given that fact that Jeremy was hired by Gerry to film the convention... I believe Gerry is free to use it for his own purposes. Those of us who were filmed, were asked to sign a release form, giving our permission for that footage to be made public.... if that is what Gerry intends.

I for one do not care how he uses it! I just think it is awesome that he is getting to know his fans that way! I mean... how bloody cool is that?????

Swan

Hey Guys

I actually asked Jeremy this question and it turns out he has been following Gerry around for the past 3 months doing behind the scenes footage including the convention so it will either be used for the extras on BOAW or as a special for the promo(I think) he said for a special anyway! That's all he could give us. I know we were told he was sent by Gerry to film us but I'm not sure if that is 100% that Jeremy actually works for Gerry or the production company making the film? Either way it was a pleasure to have him there ::D:

After learning that Gerry sent Jeremy to videotape the GALS convention it occurred to me that Gerry is being very clever, again. :cunning:

I'm thinking that he'll make sure that he's not a victim of the pap-nazis but rather may put out, or leak out, footage of various activities he's done, news about him, news about his fans, etc.

That way he and his team can assure his privacy but still give the press what they want.

Sounds likely??

But, SURELY, he'll let us fans have access to the convention footage.... :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Tilzey, I agree with you. Gerry has been very successful at keeping his private life just that - private. I would imagine that eventually there will be material made available in some way or other, but we shall just have to wait. Gerry is very smart, quite media savvy and has no doubt planned things very carefully.

I actually asked Jeremy this question and it turns out he has been following Gerry around for the past 3 months

I've been following Gerry around for the past 5 years.. :bonk:

But I love that Gerry will see all that Jeremy taped.

I want him to see Dayna and I hug after talking about all that happened between my Mom and I..

Of course, my dirty dancing with Flat Gerry, that might scare the Big Guy..

Posted Image

:rotflmao:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Correct me if I'm wrong, (kinda hard to hear him but) didn't I hear Gerry say something about using the film to PROVE, to some producer, he had :droolpuddle: "Gerry Juice"??? :hubba: I too, have no qualms about HOW he uses the film, he can sit home and watch US all express how MUCH we really care! :gerrylicious::yummy: not only for him but for each other! :vegasbaby:

Hmmmm, that isn't how I took the "Gerry Juice" comment but like you said, it was hard to hear everthing.

I thought he said that in reference to picking the right movie role (romantic comedy) that they wanted to find the one that would show the Gerry Juice at its best. I know I'm rephrasing it but that is how I interpreted it.

I'm not sure that Jeremy's footage had anything to do with that. But, my brain was struggling that evening due to lack of oxygen!!

I actually asked Jeremy this question and it turns out he has been following Gerry around for the past 3 months

I've been following Gerry around for the past 5 years.. :bonk:

But I love that Gerry will see all that Jeremy taped.

I want him to see Dayna and I hug after talking about all that happened between my Mom and I..

Of course, my dirty dancing with Flat Gerry, that might scare the Big Guy..

Posted Image

:rotflmao:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Bethy Gerry may be on the blower again after seeing that footage but this time for a BOOTY call <---------she can really move :dance: