Gerard Butler GALS

CHARACTER SMACK-DOWN!

Abrock

MARTY CLAYMORE VS THE PHANTOM

Once again, Marty would be insulted on his singing by the Phantom, in which case he would throw a total diva fit and trip on the boat and fall into the lake. He wouldn't drown, because of his big head, but the Phantom would take his staff/oar and push him down until he drowns, singing "Point of no Return" the whole time.

At this point, Christine would realize that the Phantom truly is a wonderful guy and attempt to jump him, but Marty's agent would get to him first, truly thankful to the Phantom for ridding the world of another moron.

Thank you.

:clap:

• 2 months later...

Ah yes, but remember Stalow, no weapons! Although Jackie was pretty handy with his bare feet....

So, how about the gang bangers? Jackie vs. Jacko! But I haven't seen Fast Food, so...

• 4 weeks later...

ok since Marek is my boy (hehehe) I have to be biased and say he'd kick everyone's arse. :;): I'd think he'd beat Erik bc well... come on Raoul even bested Erik (not that I don't dig the phantom but seriously...that was a little on the pathetic side...) Marek vs. Creedy... hmmmm toughy, Marek again, the boy can weild a sword... Creedy can uh... make liquor? (i know i know no weapons... but he jumped that one solider dude from behind right?)

Point is I know Marek is a romantic/sappy but he'd still have half these guys (not to mention all the laides *wink*) on their backs eventually.

Terry Sheridan would kick Marek's arse, though. He's has virtually no scruples, and is a bit buffer than Marek. And he's just a dirty fighter. (i know, i know...insert twisted thought here :cunning: )

But you're right, Woodstock...Marek would best most of the others. :smile:

But you're right, Woodstock...Marek would best most of the others. :smile:

I dunno....

Not that I don't like Marek (A LOT), but I think Erik, Creedy, Terry, Drac, Beowulf, Attila, Jacko and Jackie Jr. (both of the last for sheer psychoticness....) could ALL take Marek. I'd lay even odds on Marek vs. The Stranger, because after all, the Stranger was a sailor, after all...they're scrappy, ya know....salty old sea dogs and all...

Although Marek could easily take Sam, John Dunne, Archie, Peter (Please and LWL), Marty, Gus (good riddance), Yasha, and I dunno about Frank Borghi.....

Next up (because I just finished Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo....go see it, it's nasty but hilarious!)...

Who's more of a pimp....Drac or the upcoming Burns???

I'm going with Burns....sure, Drac's got the unearthly demonic "bad boy" appeal...but it takes a smooth operator to woo a bunch of women with poetry!!!

I'm pretty sure Marek could best Creedy & Jacko. Marek vs the Stranger could be interesting, but all in all I think Marek is buffer...and I still think he could take Erik if he really had to.

Oh, and Jackie vs. Jacko that I posted way back..definitely Jackie. Got bigger guns (arms) than Jacko.

I'd say Drac is more of a pimp...he can just stare at women and they're his...doesn't have to spend time reeling out the creative juices. :;):

Edited by Abrock

Following the line of most of the posts to the board today

KING LEO :leo: VS BEOWULF :mopboybeowulf:

Having finally got a look at our dearest Leo, I would say he would out-smart Beowulf and wulfie is not necessaily one of life's most intelligent men. They would both use the sword, and wuflie might fight a bit dirty, but Leo has the nobs on smarts as well as being handy with the spear (get minds out of gutter girls). They would both end up somewhat bloody but Leo would win.

After seeing what Leo looks like....Leo would friggin' best ANY of the other characters!! Except for Drac and his super-human strength, but with pure muscle...oh ho......

Um....

Any dude who looks that spectacular while wearing leather underpants has got to be the winner....

Now if only they were BOTH sporting leather underoos.... :leo:

I'm picturing mud-wrestling...