Gerard Butler GALS

:wave:

I went to the Vegas convention to meet all of my friends from the several websites that I found through Gerry. I did not go with any thought that Gerry might show up. I also went because I needed too, for many reasons.

Gerry coming to the convention was an extra special surprise for me!! :headspin:

It started when he entered the room, I did not approach the stage right away, I thought we would sit & listen, but as the other ladies went up, I thought in order to try to get some memory lasting pictures, I better get up there too, lol. I was in what would be the 3rd row, slighty to his right.

I enjoyed just looking, listening & trying to get some pictures of him. :heat:

When they announced that he had to leave for his friend's premiere, I remembered that I had a gift to give Tonya, from a friend & thought, if she was leaving too, I better get if to her, because I was not taking it back home. :lol:

So, I put my camera away & took the gift to Dr. Em & Jenni to give to Tonya, because she was very busy helping Gerry escape, lol. Dr. Em was near the end of the line, by the exit.

After I gave her the gift, I just stood there watching Gerry as he tried to leave. He was so sweet & gracious when the ladies asked for hugs & such. I, myself, was not going to say or do anything but watch him. As he made his way down the line & about to turn to go through the exit curtain, he saw me standing there, stopped & looked directly at me with a big smile. As I thought to myself, awkward moment, say something, so I said "Thank you for coming" & he replied "No, thank you", as he offered his right hand out to mine, so I put my hand in his & he held it briefly. sigh :blushing:

His smile & touch are so meaningful that I will always cherish this moment. :inlove:

That is why I posted this too: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...wtopic=6045&hl=

Thanks for reading & sharing in my happiness.

Posted Image

Hugs, :pug:

Dina

:wave:

I went to the Vegas convention to meet all of my friends from the several websites that I found through Gerry. I did not go with any thought that Gerry might show up. I also went because I needed too, for many reasons.

Gerry coming to the convention was an extra special surprise for me!! :headspin:

It started when he entered the room, I did not approach the stage right away, I thought we would sit & listen, but as the other ladies went up, I thought in order to try to get some memory lasting pictures, I better get up there too, lol. I was in what would be the 3rd row, slighty to his right.

I enjoyed just looking, listening & trying to get some pictures of him. :heat:

When they announced that he had to leave for his friend's premiere, I remembered that I had a gift to give Tonya, from a friend & thought, if she was leaving too, I better get if to her, because I was not taking it back home. :lol:

So, I put my camera away & took the gift to Dr. Em & Jenni to give to Tonya, because she was very busy helping Gerry escape, lol. Dr. Em was near the end of the line, by the exit.

After I gave her the gift, I just stood there watching Gerry as he tried to leave. He was so sweet & gracious when the ladies asked for hugs & such. I, myself, was not going to say or do anything but watch him. As he made his way down the line & about to turn to go through the exit curtain, he saw me standing there, stopped & looked directly at me with a big smile. As I thought to myself, awkward moment, say something, so I said "Thank you for coming" & he replied "No, thank you", as he offered his right hand out to mine, so I put my hand in his & he held it briefly. sigh :blushing:

His smile & touch are so meaningful that I will always cherish this moment. :inlove:

That is why I posted this too: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...wtopic=6045&hl=

Thanks for reading & sharing in my happiness.

Posted Image

Hugs, :pug:

Dina

Ciamar a tha thu Dina?

Is math sin, that is why he has so many faithful fans, he seems so genuine in his responses.

The more i hear about this man the more I admire him.

Mar sin leat Dina.

MacWilley

Anyone besides me having trouble understanding Mac lately?

I know Tha gaol agam ort and Tepadh Leat.....thats it so far. I have a good teacher though.

I know Tha gaol agam ort and Tepadh Leat.....thats it so far. I have a good teacher though.

Suz, how can we help you today?

There are not many people you can say that too,

Tha gaol agam ort ...Wife I love you!

Mar sin leat

macWilley

Edited by MacWilley

Ciamar a tha thu Dina? this is??????????????

and this?

Mar sin leat Dina

*sits down with notepad* Let the lessons begin.

I never understand what Lord MacWilley is saying..

but he's just so damned cute and charming, I assume it is wonderful. :wub:

And thanks for sharing Dina.

HRH is such a kind man!

:kisswink:

Bethy

Mar sin leat

macWilley

Hehehe! Wife I love you :doh: I guess I don't have a good teacher. *tracks down Gabriel*

:wave: His smile & touch are so meaningful that I will always cherish this moment. :inlove:

Thanks so much for sharing that. I love reading these stories. I fall for him a little more each time....

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

As he made his way down the line & about to turn to go through the exit curtain, he saw me standing there, stopped & looked directly at me with a big smile. As I thought to myself, awkward moment, say something, so I said "Thank you for coming" & he replied "No, thank you", as he offered his right hand out to mine, so I put my hand in his & he held it briefly. sigh

Hugs,

Dina

Dina ~ How awesome is that!!!

Gerry is the best!!!

I hope you find your picture!

Ciamar a tha thu Dina? (How are you Dina?)

Is math sin (That's good)

Mar sin leat Dina (Bye for now Dina)

Cheers!Posted Image

Mar sin leat

macWilley

Hehehe! Wife I love you :doh: I guess I don't have a good teacher. *tracks down Gabriel*

Gabriel speaks the Gaelic? Never knew that, he doesn't use it even with me.

Mar sin leat

macWilley

Maybe he only knows how to flirt in Gaelic. :lol:

Dina raises hand, ME, I don't know what:

"Ciamar a tha thu Dina? and Mar sin leat Dina" means. Please tell.

Thanks everybody. ::D:

zany, I hope so too!

keeps fingers crossed tightly, but it does now look good, no relpies. :finger:

Mar sin leat

macWilley

Maybe he only knows how to flirt in Gaelic. :lol:

I shall look forward to speaking the Gaelic with Gabriel, I need the practise, not many Gaelic speakers these days.

Thanks everybody. ::D:

zany, I hope so too!

keeps fingers crossed tightly, but it does now look good, no relpies. :finger:

You just have to ask my dear, but I see now you know, I usually put the Gaelic within the context of the message, as a greeting, How are you Dina? or a leaving, Goodbye etc.

MacWilley

Edited by MacWilley

As he made his way down the line & about to turn to go through the exit curtain, he saw me standing there, stopped & looked directly at me with a big smile. As I thought to myself, awkward moment, say something, so I said "Thank you for coming" & he replied "No, thank you", as he offered his right hand out to mine, so I put my hand in his & he held it briefly. sigh

Hugs,

Dina

Dina ~ How awesome is that!!!

Gerry is the best!!!

I hope you find your picture!

Cheers!Posted Image

Dina,

I so love your story! It was a wonderful thing Gerry did for you, and by these little heartfelt expressions of caring, we discover each day more and more how incrediblly wonderful and human Gerry is. Congratulations on that unexpected, incredible moment he shared with you. I expect he feels the same about what you shared with him, for I believe he knew that you were not expecting anything from him. Yet, He stopped and paused to gave you a moment for the unexpected to happen, and it did. I hope a wonderful picture turns up for you!

To Suz, MacWilley, Zany and others, *including Gabriel... hehehe, 'Wife, I love you.'--too, too funny* who constantly entertain us with and about the Gaelic, I give three :cheer: , for all the :funnyabove: posts are wonderful... :rotflmao::lol::fans:

Suz, I found *stumbled across* that post your were telling me about, this one!

Linda

Dina ~ I posted this but you must have missed it...Cheers!

Cheers!Posted Image

zany, I hope so too!

keeps fingers crossed tightly, but it does now look good, no relpies.

Anyway to see if Jeremy can get you a pic off his video footage?