Gerard Butler GALS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:heat:

What a way to start a Monday morning...I swear...If I don't get my D**N COmputer at home to let me have this stuff.. I gonna scream...(don't know WHAT it is I am doing wrong!!)

Can't keep up with you guys.. You are ALL so amazingly Talented, Funny, Warm and at times so OVER THE TOP it make my heart Sing!!

Thanks for these ...at least I can "sneak a Peek" during the work Day!

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate your comments about my creation. ::D:

Thanks, Swan ! :wave:

Teppanom,

You are amazing! Now, can you do one with his lips? :lol: :wub:

Isabeau

:rotflmao: I wonder if this is the look he had in Las Vegas and was about to leave when the hoards descended on him? :jawdrop: :pant2: :woah: :whip: Back ladies back! :rotflmao: I love the way he looks like he thinking twice about something! :hmm2: "Do I really want to risk it?" :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: I wonder if this is the look he had in Las Vegas and was about to leave when the hoards descended on him? :jawdrop: :pant2: :woah: :whip: Back ladies back! :rotflmao: I love the way he looks like he thinking twice about something! :hmm2: "Do I really want to risk it?" :rotflmao:

:hello: May :wave:

You know, Gerry did confess to being quite NAIR-vous about appearing before us at the Con. I wondered why, since there were at least 100 people in that room who already adored him! As a male friend of mine wisely pointed out to me, though, that much adoration is a lot of pressure to put on one person!

I have to say proudly, too, that approximately 96% of us in that hoard restrained ourselves from 'descending upon' him and let him leave when he needed to, without imposing for pictures or autographs.

Edited by Songbird

Oh My Heart

Thank you Teppanom for creating these wonderful photos and thank you Swansong for posting them. Like so many other GALS, I nearly fell out of my chair trying to catch my heart before it thudded to the floor.

Beautiful man, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile -- "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it; I just can't get enough . . ."

And I'm proud to be in the 96% of those who didn't rush the man at convention. I did have a front row seat during his talk, and I did get a great big hug in Vancouver, so I'm set. Ummmmm, no I'm not, but . . .

Hugs to you all

Carolyn

Sorry Celine. I need to use that crash cart one more time.

ZAP

Here ya go....

My friend that I sent this too, I swear, nearly fainted when she saw this. Her e-mail response had me :rotflmao:

Wow, someone is really talented! I was like "Yeah, I seen that piture before" then it looked at me, and I nearly fell out of my chair. Loving it. Saving it. Thanks for finding it!!!!

Janie

I nearly fainted when Swan posted that pic. Definitely needed the crash cart on that one. :swoon:

Hey Jill belated thanks for the zap!!!! Now pass it again cause I just saw Teppanom's siggy!!

Your creations are really....hmmmm.............Breathtaking....yeppers that's the word!! Thank you for sharing!

:heat: Wow Teppanom you made the photo where Gerry looks up at us? Do you make Avatars for others too? I would love one with Dracula where he is following Abraham into the alley then looks up (with the light over his eyes). Can it be done the same way and what program does it take? :tasty:

:hello: May :wave:

You know, Gerry did confess to being quite NAIR-vous about appearing before us at the Con. I wondered why, since there were at least 100 people in that room who already adored him! As a male friend of mine wisely pointed out to me, though, that much adoration is a lot of pressure to put on one person!

I have to say proudly, too, that approximately 96% of us in that hoard restrained ourselves from 'descending upon' him and let him leave when he needed to, without imposing for pictures or autographs.

:bonk: Boy I am surprised that you gals had so much restraint I don't know what I would have done in that situation :bouncydrool: . Probably faint! :doh: Proud to have such great sisters here! :wub: If I ever get to join yous some day I can count on yous to sit on me or tie me down (just in case). :pant2:

"Come woman; it is time!" If being a slave to him means making that kind of sacrifice? Where are my chains and get the hell out of my way! YES MASTER!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:crack1:

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate your comments about my creation.

Teppanom ~ Thank you so much for making that awesome graphic!

Now, I see the one as your siggy and I'm in AWE of that one, too!

You do beautiful work! :clap:

Cheers!

:Welcome2:

"Come woman; it is time!" If being a slave to him means making that kind of sacrifice? Where are my chains and get the hell out of my way! YES MASTER!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:crack1:

:funnyface: Starting to really get to know me eh Zanyzombie? I am not ashamed to admit that I am a true Aquarius accentric. That makes a good excuse for all my strangeness :pant: :muahaha: :behave: yes master! :whip: :tasty: :rotflmao:

I saw this pic when MacWilley posted it, saying that they were shocking people at the hospital with this pic.......Well, I was at work with dial-up at the time, so my image didn't "blink".

I thought, well....verra nice pic.....all broody and sex-say. But "shocking"? I didn't get it.....

THEN I got home and saw it.....I was admiring the beauty of his visage, and in the process of saving it to my album, when *BLINK* !!! :wideeyes: Did he just look at me????? What????

I actually yelled out loud, then almost died laughing. :rotflmao:

Needless to say, it is now my desktop picture, and I find myself just sitting here doing nothing but watch those eyes....*sigh* When I sign on, he greets me.....and I find myself apologizing when I have to go.... :stars:

Thanks for making this, Teppanom! Keep them coming, please! Did someone mention doing one with his lips?

I envision his famous lip smacking during his first meeting with Lizzie in the coffee shop....those lips almost made me .... :spontaneous: :gerrygasm:

Whew!

Lori in atl :lalala:

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a true Aquarius accentric. That makes a good excuse for all my strangeness

I'm an Aquarian too! Is that why we love spooky movies so much?

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a true Aquarius accentric. That makes a good excuse for all my strangeness

Me, too!!! *twilight zone music cues* SCARY, idn't it?

Edited by great butler
:kisswink: You betcha Zanyzombie ; I'm just a big old kid at heart. I am what is known as a Peter Pam in that I live in Never Never Land and dream of flying! Oh and I believe in fairies Tinker Bell is my favorite one! :rotflmao:

Me, too!!! *twilight zone music cues* SCARY, idn't it?

You too Great Butler! Wow we are quite a few of the same kinda people; no wonder we all get along so well!

That is what excited me about Gerry; the dangerous look in his eyes at times! :pant: :whip: When I watch him in POTO and Dracula it gives me a feeling in the tummy like when I'm on a roller coaster. :rotflmao: going up then all the way down!!! :scared::whome2: :ohbaby2: :bouncydrool3:

You too Great Butler! Wow we are quite a few of the same kinda people; no wonder we all get along so well!

That is what excited me about Gerry; the dangerous look in his eyes at times! :pant: :whip: When I watch him in POTO and Dracula it gives me a feeling in the tummy like when I'm on a roller coaster. :rotflmao: going up then all the way down!!! :scared::whome2: :ohbaby2: :bouncydrool3:

hehe....you said "going all the way down!" NOW who's gonna get spanked? :whip:

ooh, don't we all know that "tummy feeling"? :spinny:

hehe....you said "going all the way down!" NOW who's gonna get spanked? :whip:

ooh, don't we all know that "tummy feeling"? :spinny:

:bouncydrool3: Ohh if Gerry's holden the paddle ...me! me! first please! :attilasword: :Draculababy: :draculaicon: :attila: :droolpuddle: :behave: Don't ya just love it when he's being forcefull? :rotflmao:

:heat: I wonder if he practices looking dangerous in the mirror or does it come naturally for him? Like in Tomb Raider II when he yelled "NO" at Lara then walked up to her to challenge her authority. Boy I would have backed down really quick and there wouldn't have been the need to shoot him either. In Attila when he is waiting for Ildico on their wedding bed and he gets that look on his face then says"Okara; it is time!" :doh: My.my.my what one look can do! :heat::rotflmao:

Hi GALS :wave:

I tried some time ago to make a gif with his lips. The result was hilarious, sorry.

One with Dracula ? Hm...good idea. Why not ? I will try. It is not about talent here, only geometry : crop, resize, rotate, paste ::D: ::D: ::D: ::D:

See you in ten days, I take a little vacation, go to the Black Sea :claphands:

Have a good day and a wonderful life !

:heat: I wonder if he practices looking dangerous in the mirror or does it come naturally for him?

hehehe! That's an image! "mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the bad-arsest of them all?" :rotflmao:

Teppanom, where are you from? A vacation at the Black Sea? My best friend is from Romania, and she is there right now on her vacation....wow, I miss her! 3 weeks is a looooonnnnnngg time!

And I believe there is a BIT more than just Geometry involved in these animations.....

a good bit of creativity, skill and artistry is evident!

Thanks again! :bow2: