Gerard Butler GALS

I wanted to share this...

Annette (Dr.Batista) is the gal who gave Gerry the new bracelet at the Convention.

Posted Image

(photo by Terry's Witch/She Cat)

She's too humble to mention it, but I'm not. I am such a big fan of her work. :worship: She's a silversmith (when she's not doing her full-time job).

Gerry mentions he knew it took her a long time to make the bracelet...of couse he said 36 days... :doh: well, more like 36 hours total...which is still very impressive. ::D: I think it's stunning.

It's made of 3 oz of silver, which means it's quite heavy, suitable for Gerry and is hand carved

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

She makes our charms and other goodies for the GALS Boutique, too; a portion of all sales goes to support for the site. :pointy:

Hugs,

Barb

I wanted to share this...

Annette (Dr.Batista) is the gal who gave Gerry the new bracelet at the Convention.

Posted Image

(photo by Terry's Witch/She Cat)

Becozy would you order me the same brasclet that was designed for Gerry. I only want the one he was given and nothing else. If there is a great guy out there in the universe wearing this silver brasclet I want to be in the same universe as him and wearing this object. Energy goes to energy.

Ah! However...

I just wanted everyone to see up-close (well, photos anyway! ::D: ) the bracelet she made for Gerry.

Dr. Batista would have to go full-time to make another of Gerry's bracelet...and it is really one-of-a-kind special just for him. It will not be duplicated; sorry gals. :;):

The bracelets and goodies she makes to sell for GALS are here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/indexx_boutique.html (look for Handmade Jewelry by Annette Batista)

and a note: Annette is going to be phasing out the handmade glass beads. When her current supply is finished, that's all, folks! :laugh4:

Hugs,

Barb

Thanks for posting the pics Barb... I was wondering what the bracelet looked like up close. Beautiful!!!

That bracelet was so beautiful!

As everyone knows (and those who don't know, will by looking at my GALS name) I am obsessed with Gerry's Silver Bracelets. The rope toggle bracelets that look like chains...

Dear God, give me strength!

Now I have another bracelet to obsess over..and I will bet real $$$ that Gerry will be seen wearing Annette's beautiful piece.

I love my bracelets!

My GALS charm bracelet obviously and my special Egyptian bracelet that Barb abd Annette brainstormed for me!

Gerry and I got special one-of-a-kind bracelets in the same weekend!

My heart is bursting!!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Thanks so much for showing us the bracelet up close.It is really beautiful. ::D:

Dr.B does gorgeous work.I bought the silver bracelet a few months ago and just last week received the 8 charms that I ordered .Each charm represents one of Gerry`s movies.

I am sure Gerry will treasure his new bracelet. :wub:

She's too humble to mention it, but I'm not. I am such a big fan of her work. :worship: She's a silversmith (when she's not doing her full-time job).

OMG! That's beautiful!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much...I was wondering about it and had no idea what it looked like when he mentioned it on the video clip! Such talent!!!!!!!!!!

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

Yep, Annette does wonderful work. My B&G charm of the viking ship is being commented on by everyone. I wear it every day as I do my beautiful silver ring. The lady is soooo telented and soooo understated.

Annette, the bracelet is wonderful and it also happens to be the best photo I took. You deserve nothing better.

Hugs

Cat

Memo to self when home: Get onto Dr Batista for some silver wear!

So gorgeous, he will be wearing that bracelet!

Anna

I'm getting to this late. I've been wanting to see the bracelet up close and now I have. It's beautiful Annette. Just think of the future photos that will be taken with him wearing such bracelet. Gorgeous! I must buy more charms for my bracelet as well.

Cassie

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE this bracelet, thank you for posting pictures Barb! I can't think of a better gift for him, Annette.

The two necklace charms Annette made for the Butler awards...I love love LOVE mine. I wear it nearly every day and I just love looking at it and remembering where, how and why I got it.

~Mel

• 2 weeks later...

Becozy and Dr Batista,

I am so glad you posted a picture of the cuff bracelet. ::D: Shamrocks for that Irish heritage! Beautiful idea.

You create gorgeous pieces. :inlove: The quality of your charms are surpassed by no one.

As I told you before, I am buying my charms for each movie I see and event I participate in. It is a little personal Gerry history that I can have with me all the time.

I am thrilled ::D: ::D: I was able to meet both of you in Vegas.

Later and cheers...Tamarra

• 2 months later...