Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Final Thoughts on Vegas

Bonnie Ann

What an amazing place to be, and what a wonderful journey to experience. Just as Gerry's own personal battles and passions inspire us, so do the people and experiences shared on this site.

It's inspiring how Nathan has come alive with passion and I pray it continues for him, as well as you and your writing.

I think passion is an emotion I haven't truly discovered until a person named Gerard came waltzing across the screen in a black cape and white mask. Growing up, 'passion' was only related to dark, sexual fantasies. Now I know better. Of course, many of us women on this site have their "d.s.f.s" when it comes to Gerry, but aside from all that, it's been this passion for life, passion for work, passion in his characters, passion for his family, his mother......

thanks so much for sharing your story(s). they've been a joy to read.

coxyde123 (Dennise)

Bonnie Ann

What an amazing place to be, and what a wonderful journey to experience. Just as Gerry's own personal battles and passions inspire us, so do the people and experiences shared on this site.

It's inspiring how Nathan has come alive with passion and I pray it continues for him, as well as you and your writing.

I think passion is an emotion I haven't truly discovered until a person named Gerard came waltzing across the screen in a black cape and white mask. Growing up, 'passion' was only related to dark, sexual fantasies. Now I know better. Of course, many of us women on this site have their "d.s.f.s" when it comes to Gerry, but aside from all that, it's been this passion for life, passion for work, passion in his characters, passion for his family, his mother......

thanks so much for sharing your story(s). they've been a joy to read.

coxyde123 (Dennise)

You know passion is the key word, it stimulates it gives us drive. Gerry Butler has made many of us to intensify our passion ( in more areas of our lives than I want to share on this site "wink". Thank you GB. GB is this 6'2" actor that entertains and inspires. Now that is no bs the man just has that ability and "we" recognize what a find he is. Looking forward to supporting Gerry for many years to come. This is a once in a life time opportunity for all of us to store and use the ENERGY that Mr. Butler generates to enrich our own existance. Thanks Gerry, maybe some day I can thank you in person but I am not counting on it even if I was born in the part of New York you have chosen to live in. My spirit will meet yours I am sure and "we" will have a chat.......

Convention 2009 is about to get underway. I won't be attending this year... but I just wanted to say that despite the ups and down in my life and his... I still adore this man!

Swannie

I really needed to read this again. Especially the first post.