• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is THIS for costume???????

Posted Image

Cough, cough, cough, sputter... :spit:

Yeah, baby!!! :headspin: :heat:

That's it, I'm calling my agent................I'll pay them to work in this film................

Cailleach

:claphands: as fetching as the costume might be...

we have to keep in mind...

Gerry is in negotiations for the role...

Hugs,

Barb

Well, I hope the film company can negotiate Big G right into the priest collar!

:inlove:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

A lil song bird told me yesterday that he's signed on for this role now, and binkie sent a link that confirmed it...

I don't know Bethy...it doesn't look like there's going to be anywhere to put that collar :bonk:

Edited by EuroFoxx

Foxxy, I like the way you think.

And yes, on other sites, the Admins are saying Priest is a done deal for our man! Guess we will have to wait for our own Admins to confirm it... but I am excited!!!!

Swan

yeah Swan, you know how my mind works by now :nanana: hehehehe, I'm pretty damn excited for this movie, too bad it won't be out for another 500 years (atleast that's what it feels like)

P.S. Wow, SWAN I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG, IT'S GORGEOUS!!! BETHY'S OUTDONE HERSELF

Edited by EuroFoxx

If THAT's going to be the costume (if it can be called that) for Priest then Gerry better get that back injury healed quickly so he can head back to the gym (not that it matters to ME - but I'm guessing the film makers are going to be expecting a body something like his 300 self for this one). Gerry is going to give me an education in the types of films I never thought I would go see. If he is in it I will see it.

But I still hold out hope for a romantic comedy or even a really great buddy picture (Gerry and Craig Ferguson would make a FABULOUS buddy team on screen).

Gerry and Craig in a movie?! That would be one funny movie, as in the ab workout of the century funny...

A lil song bird told me yesterday that he's signed on for this role now, and binkie sent a link that confirmed it...

I don't know Bethy...it doesn't look like there's going to be anywhere to put that collar :bonk:

I can think of some place to put the collar :pant: .......Bad, bad girl....

Cailleach

Cailleach

haha! Naughty naughty thoughts...I like it :heat: Edited by EuroFoxx

Cailleach

Yes... you are a bad girl! :funnyabove:

But when it come to Gerry... aren't we all... lol :rotflmao:

If THAT's going to be the costume (if it can be called that) for Priest then Gerry better get that back injury healed quickly so he can head back to the gym (not that it matters to ME - but I'm guessing the film makers are going to be expecting a body something like his 300 self for this one). Gerry is going to give me an education in the types of films I never thought I would go see. If he is in it I will see it.

But I still hold out hope for a romantic comedy or even a really great buddy picture (Gerry and Craig Ferguson would make a FABULOUS buddy team on screen).

I am not one for seeing him in a romantic comedy. I would like to see him in romantic drama.

All of this "priest" talk inspires me to see him in a "Pat O'Brien" or "Father Flannegan" type role. Something like BOY'S TOWN.

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

Cailleach

Yes... you are a bad girl! :funnyabove:

But when it come to Gerry... aren't we all... lol :rotflmao:

Yeah, and bad girls always have more fun, and I can prove it.

That's me, the first class :fook: -up,

who's just about to finish her first supporting role in a full-length independent and completed three other minor roles within the last two months,

and I'm auditioning for another in two weeks and, well I don't want it to stop.

Thanks to Gerard,

Luv him and all you GALS :kiss::kiss:

Cailleach

Cailleach, Congrats... and do let us know which films to look for. Break a leg on the next auditon.

Have they said where Priest will be filmed? I haven't found anything, yet.

Costume? What costume? *Whoops, my mind is having visions of Gerry and tender sugar plums dancing through my head, and after that I'm going after the ban......, Whoops!* :whip: Bad Girl! :bottom:

Beaches

Edited by givemeabeach

Congrats Gerry! Can't wait to see what you bring to the role!!!

Cailleach, congrats on your movie roles! My husband wants to act so bad. He did a couple of extra roles on TV shows and movies when we lived in CA last year and he fell in love with the whole process. To bad we don't leave closer to where they film anymore. Maybe one day....

Let us know how your audition goes....break a leg!!

Congratulations, Gerry! Admin's 'reliable sources' are so spot on.

Hmmm...well...

it's supposed to film in Mexico...

and if the manga pics are indicative of costumes...

he might want to get back to 'non-fat' Cokes :rotflmao:

and Dorothy, all the best on your work! :woo:

:claphands: Way to go Gerry!........will there be robes?..........Gerry in a robe of any sort is enough to make me sweat. :heat:

Cailleach........that's really terrific........I would love to see those films. (acting was always my secret dream.)

We can confirm from reliable sources that Gerry has secured the role as the Priest. Congratulations Gerry! :goodjob2: Looking forward to hearing more information about this movie as it develops.

Posted Image

YES!!

Let's just hope Big G doesn't die in this film..

Let us pray.. (pun intended :bonk: )

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy