Gerard Butler GALS

Scottish Hunk to star in 'Priest'

Hi Tonya,

On Saturday I was watching MTV (of which we now have the Canadian version on Cable) and thoroughly enraptured as they were interviewing Johnny Depp about Pirates 2. Now isn't that a surprise.........

Then they switched to 'News out of Hollywood', and I immediately thought 'Now wouldn't it be nice to see something about Gerard.......' and there was Gerard, doing his lost puppy during some old red carpet interview with a voice-over about 'Priest'. :claphands:

Naturally, I jumped out of my chair and yelling, "ALL BLOODY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (actually something much more colourful but I am trying hard to keep the Scot down) and then I racked up my toe which is now blue. :doh:

Yeah, all right!!! There was the Butler right at top of the news and even before Matthew Macwhatever.

Way to go!!!!!!

Looking forward to even more news!!! :bow2:

Love to you and to Gerard,

Cailleach

WAY TO GO GERRY!!!!!!!!!

I feel a "and so it begins" going on!!!! It's onwards and upwards, hollywood look out there is a new hunka hunka burnin Scott coming right your way, hang onto your panties ladies!!!!!!

Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened and your tray tops and chairs and in the correct and upright position thank you for flying GER-AIR please come again!!!! (haha i said come)

Not quite sure where all that came from, I'm just a wee bit excited for Ger :lol:

WAY TO GO GERRY!!!!!!!!! Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened and your tray tops and chairs and in the correct and upright position thank you for flying GER-AIR please come again!!!!

Love it - GER-AIR! Free "Gerry Juice", Starbucks and oxygen masks on every flight as pilot Capt. Gerry takes us into the stratosphere. Nothing but Gerard Butler films on your own personal seatback LCD monitor.

And the more flights you take, the more GER-Miles you accumulate for free flights and GER-AIR merchandise. Remember frequent flyers, only 50,000 GER-Miles for a hug from Capt. Gerry! See details in each issue of GER-AIR magazine--located in the seat pocket in front of you--nothing but news and photos of Gerard Butler every issue.

WAY TO GO GERRY!!!!!!!!! Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened and your tray tops and chairs and in the correct and upright position thank you for flying GER-AIR please come again!!!!

Love it - GER-AIR! Free "Gerry Juice", Starbucks and oxygen masks on every flight as pilot Capt. Gerry takes us into the stratosphere. Nothing but Gerard Butler films on your own personal seatback LCD monitor.

And the more flights you take, the more GER-Miles you accumulate for free flights and GER-AIR merchandise. Remember frequent flyers, only 50,000 GER-Miles for a hug from Capt. Gerry! See details in each issue of GER-AIR magazine--located in the seat pocket in front of you--nothing but news and photos of Gerard Butler every issue.

Hello, my name is Spotty and I will be servicing the pilot ... erm ... you this evening. As my lovely co-attendants, Les and Snap, have pointed out we will be serving GerryJuice and Starbooks as soon as we've secured his cockpit. We at Ger-Air know you have a choice when selecting an airline. Our engineers have put an emphasis on "comfort." We invite you to join the Ger-Air MILE-HIGH CLUB. As soon as Cap'n Butler has reached 30,000 feet, he will turn off the "fasten your seatbelts" sign and will be able to accommodate you. <<Spot makes her best "2 finger flight attendant point">> Please follow the lighted aisle to the spacious and padded lavatory at your convenience. And remember, at Ger-Air there's no need to tamper with the "alarms" because we know you'll be SMOKIN!! Thank you for choosing Ger-Air.

OMG Spot. I almost snorted coke out of my nostrils reading that. That HURTS, man! People here already think I'm crazy...laughing at a computer screen does nothing to disprove their theory, ok?

Still got a weird mental pic of you "demonstrating" how to use the oxygen masks post-um....ride?!? Finally, and airline that is interested in my complete satisfaction. Buh-bye. Buh-bye. Buh-bye!

You guys are hilarious!!! Now that's one flight I don't want to miss!!! I hope there are a lot of "layovers" involved before I get to my destination!! Oh, did I just say that? mmmmmmmm....oh, well!!

Congrats Gerry.....the sky's the limit.......darn, I keep going there, don't I?!!! ::D:

Sasse, I'll say it again -- you REALLY must find your way to the Over 18 Gutter ... "Layover" SNORT!

Hello, my name is Spotty and I will be servicing the pilot ... erm ... you this evening. As my lovely co-attendants, Les and Snap, have pointed out we will be serving GerryJuice and Starbooks as soon as we've secured his cockpit. We at Ger-Air know you have a choice when selecting an airline. Our engineers have put an emphasis on "comfort." We invite you to join the Ger-Air MILE-HIGH CLUB. As soon as Cap'n Butler has reached 30,000 feet, he will turn off the "fasten your seatbelts" sign and will be able to accommodate you. <<Spot makes her best "2 finger flight attendant point">> Please follow the lighted aisle to the spacious and padded lavatory at your convenience. And remember, at Ger-Air there's no need to tamper with the "alarms" because we know you'll be SMOKIN!! Thank you for choosing Ger-Air.

ALL RIGHT..... I'm packed Where do I buy my ticket? I'm outta of here!!! Does Ger-air go around the world non-stop? :heat:

TartanHussy