Gerard Butler GALS

Vegas Transcript - Gerry's Appearance

Stef with an F

Thank you heISmyGspot, StagewomanJen & Susan~Sporran (did I miss anyone who helped transcribe the vids? - let me know if i did). It was a tremendous effort to decipher and transcribe the incredibly fast talking Scotsman - thank you so much to you wonderful GALS!

The transcript is from all of the videos available in the Multimedia Download area.

Available to download in PDF format: CLICK HERE

Available to download in Microsoft Word DOC format: CLICK HERE

:kiss: Stef

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just sitting here with tears streaming down my face... sobbing.

On that night, I missed most of what he said... and when you read it in black and white, he really said so much... and really opened his heart to us.

God, how could I love him anymore than I do now? He is so special... so beautiful and so real.

My heart feels about to burst!!!

Thank you so much ladies, for putting this together.

It is a gift to ALL Gerry's fans!

Swan

Edited by Swansong

Thank you ladies for all the effort you put into preparing this. I am a Scorpio. I am, therefore, NOT patient in the least. All I need is a crumb every now and then, but I do appreciate the whole pie too!

Lisa

Oh my groceries!

That is great! I know now why I didn't hear the Superglue comment. I was too overcome by the fact that Gerry told Mel that she smelled great! :bonk::bonk:

Thanks Holly, Jen, Susan and any other Gals who worked hard to transcribe Gerry's appearance.

:wub: You even accurately credited me with the "Feel the love Gerry!" statement. I know it's corny, but I'm just a corny person, and I meant it soooo sincerely! There was LOVE in that room, and even before Gerry got there, too!

THANK YOU! I loved reading through it and could hear him "speaking" it as I read! I truly appreciate the time all of you took to transcribe it!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :worship: :goodjob2:

Now that I read the transcript and remebering what went in the videos, I almost feel like I was there. Next year, I will be!!! :yippee:

Swansong is absolutely correct--this is a priceless gift to all his fans.

Tarrtanhussy

:claphands::claphands: :headspin: :headspin:

OH THIS IS WONDERFUL,THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

What a sweetheart Gerry is.I have watched the videos so often but was never able to pick up everything that he was saying.

Having the transcript is just wonderful. :yippee:

:goodjob2:

Holly, Jen, Susan, Stef & anyone I'm not aware of who had a hand in this!

Thank you all so much. I know how difficult this was.

I was sitting here reading this & realized that I not only had this huge smile on my face but tears in my eyes.

What a wonderful gift. I'm printing it out next.

:wow2:

:omg:

Thank you so much! I couldn't understand most of what was said in the video's. This was sooo helpful and informative!

I almost feel like I was there to witness it!!

Holly, Jen, Susan and Stef and if I've missed anyone, I greatly apologize --

OMFB- You all are the absolute bomb for doing this. I'm simultaneously giggling and wiping my eyes as I read that. You did a marvelous job transcribing a very difficult audio. Between all the screams and giggles, I can't believe all that was said. I'm actually pleased to find out I caught most of it but seeing it in writing is absolutely priceless and being able to capture the snippets that were missed is beyond awesome.

:worship: :worship: :worship: A million thanks to you all for your work.

Thank you so much for getting the transcript out for all of us to enjoy. So nice to get a glimmer of what it was like to be there. Hopefully next year I can be there with all of you.

Thanks again for all the hard work ingetting it out.

Thank you so much to everyone who put the time and effort into transcribing Gerry's appearance. It means so much to everyone who wasn't there, and like TartanHussy said, after seeing the vids and reading the transcript it made it more 'real' for us. Thank you, again.

You guys, that was like the coolest thing ever. I cannot imagine how hard that was to transcribe! Just reading it helped me feel like I was there, when I wasn't. Ya'll are the best. I hope you feel the love for your hard work.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Karla :kiss::bow2::clap:

How absolutley wonderful to read this transcript! I missed so much with all the cheering and love being voiced while there and with the vid I remembered most of what happened but reading what Gerry said more clearly just puts me over the moon! What a precious, humble, funny, amazing human being he is!!

Posted Image

Thanks so much for brightening my day!

Robyne

Just to clarify..

Before Gerry came out this was said..

"FAN: Jesus, God help me. No. Jesus, God, Lord help me. No"

THAT WAS ME!!

:rotflmao:

Then at the end.. Lord, Jesus I need a drink"

I had a conversation with God the whole time! hehe

Just readin this makes me smile and remember. Everytime he dropped the "F-Bomb"(as said Spotty), I know it just made us all tingly, to realize, he is human, he is defiantely a MAN, and I think I adore him so much more knowing all this.

Thanks Gals

And

A BIG THANKS TO GERRY

Chris

[Crowd cheers in delight as Queen Cleobethra takes her rightful place before her King. Gerry hugs Bethy. Gerry lowers the mic and exchanges private words with her. The crowd, realizing they are witnessing a woman’s dream come true before their very eyes, hushes itself – respecting the very moment that emotional lightning struck and traveled through all in attendance. Tears of joy and gratefulness and compassion are shed by most witnesses to the unique exchange.]

That was so beautiful.

I had a really really bad day..and reliving that moment, and reading it so beautifully stated..

Thank you.

:hugs:

Bethy