Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phantomskiss

Question for Dr. Em

Hi Dr. Em!

I really love your site. I am new to GALS so please forgive me if I am committing a no-no. When I asked this question on GB.Net of the admin, I never received a reply, but I am rather desperate.

My question is, do you have direct access to Tonya (or who is Jeremy?)? The fact is, I am a GB fan, but I am also a writer - not a known-name writer, but I have had an interview published (and was actually paid for it). Anyway, I am trying to convince you that I'm not some nut :funnyface: I am working on a script of a romantic comedy for Gerry to star in. Everyone I've talked to about it, both GB fan and not, has been very excited about it. I have no networking connections to get anything to Gerry for his perusal, and I fear that if I sent it to his agent I would end up like Sturla and it would never get to him unless I find a way myself.

I would never want to be a bother, but I truly believe in my idea and I am working on it - but why pour my heart and all of my time into it if he wouldn't be interested. I'm sure you can understand.

I would be very glad to share with you my plot and see what you think, if you like. After all, who better to know what kind of movie we would all want to see him in than a fan?

Please let me know what you think. And please don't throw me off GALS!

Susan :wideeyes:

Hi Susan! :Welcome2:

Thank you so much for your post. Jeremy is Gerry's videographer - he videotaped the events in Las Vegas and interviewed many of the fans for a documentary he is preparing. Your script sounds very promising and we suggest that you send it to Gerry's representation - Alan Siegel Entertainment - for review as we cannot send Tonya that type of information.

Again, thank you for your post - have fun at GALS!

Hugs,

Stef

Thanks so much for the warm welcome Stef and for the info. Also thanks to becozy. Guess that means I can stay, huh? :inlove:

I am wondering also about posting the storyline on the fiction list with a link on Messages to Tonya. What do you think? Also, I would love input from all the GALS.

Hugs,

Susan

Hi Susan! :Welcome2:

Thank you so much for your post. Jeremy is Gerry's videographer - he videotaped the events in Las Vegas and interviewed many of the fans for a documentary he is preparing. Your script sounds very promising and we suggest that you send it to Gerry's representation - Alan Siegel Entertainment - for review as we cannot send Tonya that type of information.

Again, thank you for your post - have fun at GALS!

Hugs,

Stef