Beowulf & Grendel

Which one do you like the best?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. B&G Movie Posters Poll

• Movie Poster #1
    • Movie Poster #2
    • Movie Poster #3
    • Movie Poster #4

They're all great, IMO. But I love the coloring in #4 and Gerry just looks :swoon:

:spontaneous: :spontaneous:

I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

Edit: I just went and looked at the original thread. My preference was #1 before. So whatever that means... :confused: Maybe after seeing the movie, this one captured the essence more for me.

Edited by discoveringme

There's just something about the look in #4 that really grabs me, (and that's the poster I won with GB's autograph!) but actually, I like the pic in your siggy the best!

Jill- Yeah, I find myself going :spontaneous: over our man a lot, too! Can't wait for the new pics from ComicCon, I'm curious what he's looking like now! (Hope he still has the Vegas curls and scruff! YUMMMMM!)

Isabeau

There's just something about the look in #4 that really grabs me, (and that's the poster I won with GB's autograph!) but actually, I like the pic in your siggy the best!

Jill- Yeah, I find myself going :spontaneous: over our man a lot, too! Can't wait for the new pics from ComicCon, I'm curious what he's looking like now! (Hope he still has the Vegas curls and scruff! YUMMMMM!)

Isabeau

OMG-That's the poster you won? :swoon: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: Dang, just can't help it today.

Vegas curls and scruff. :omg::hubba: :baby: :ohbaby2: *thud*

I liked them all but I picked the 1st one because... forgive me..... :bow2::thud::thud: :ohbaby2: but it's the one that shows our MAIN MAN's face, best! :bouncydrool3: All the other's show other's and superfluous stuff.... God I am getting to be a regular word smith :computer: with all the big words! :crack1: :yousosilly2: :woah: :silly: :mopboybeowulf:

:mopboybeowulf:

I like them all because they all contain Gerry, but I'll take #4 of course. I mean they found something appealing in it to choose this one so I have to agree. Plus I have a signed copy that I won in the silent aution in Vegas so I'm quite happy. I'm going to have it framed along with the Dear Frankie one in due time.

Cassie

Mmmm...the fourth one for sure. That's a fabulous look. And the poster is nice, too. ::D:

How cool! I would love to get Sturla's signature on a B&G poster. Awesome.

He's really been amazing with all that he has shown to Gerry's fans. He seems to be truly grateful for the support. He's one of the Hollywood good guys to be sure.

I like # 4 the best, all around. I also have a smaller version (18" x 24", I think) that is signed by Sturla. It's framed and hanging above my computer desk. :smile: I really like # 1 too, I thought it would be better with a slightly different facial expression on Gerry though.

Also, this is my 1st post with my new siggy and avatar, courtesy of Bethy. Thank you so much! :thankyou::bow2: I love them!

• 2 weeks later...
i like them all -- but 1 and 4 are my favs. I picked 1 because you can SEE Gerry! he isn't all grainy like 4- but i LOVE them ALL.!!!

# 4, -hands down!! ( Ohhhh, - hands...... Gerry's hands.... :pant: )

Loved this: ....And the poster is nice, too..... LOL :laugh4:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...