Gerard Butler GALS

Hello,

I have been recruited to this sight from GB.net. I just registered and messed up already. I want my screenname the same as on GB.net, but I messed up and put my name in the box. How can I change this?If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. :bonk:

I think the moderators can change that for you. If you click on My Assistant up above, you'll see a place where you can click on The moderating team. I think Zanyzombie is on right now but it depends on when you see this. Also if you go to the main page of the Forum, down on the bottom of the page it will show who's online. If the name is in purple, that's a moderator and they will be happy to help you or at least point you in the right direction.

:Welcome2: Hope to see you round the boards!

Amy are you MY AMY FROM CHICAGO? Ask Stef with an F and she can change your name for ya. I changed mine back in January I think. Its real simple to do. WELCOME ABOARD MY CRAZY FERRIS RIDING FIREWORK WATCHING STAY UP MOST OF THE NIGHT AND CRAM INTO A TAXI WITH FOUR OTHER CRAZY WOMEN GAL.

[[in Best, Echoing, Deep, Bass "Phantom Speaking From Above" Voice]] AAAAAAAMMY, this is yourrrr conscience speeaking ... Surrrrrrender to yourrrr Darrrrrkest Drrreams ... Purrrrrge yourrr thoughts of the life you knew beforrrre ... :muahaha:

:Welcome2: (the soft, white "underbelly" of gerrydom! LOL)

See you on the Boarrrrrrds!

Holly aka Spot

Spot ~ Have I told you lately that I miss the heck out of you! and I love you, too! (tnlw-oc)

I love your impression of the Phantom! :rotflmao:

Thanks for thinking of me Jill! :hug99:

A BIG HELLO AND WELCOME TO YOU AMY!!! :wave:

:Welcome2:

Were glad your here!

:wave: :wave: :wave: Have I got your attention, yet!

Hehehehe! Hi, Amy! I'm so glad you've joined our crazy, lusty group here at GALS! Welcome :rose: to GALS, Amy. I had great fun meeting you and your family at B&G in Chicago. (((:hug99:)))

Linda (known here at GALS as beachie, beach, beachy or beaches)

P.S. Stef, Amy's online name at gb.net is redroseblackribbon.

Hi:

I am having a problem viewing the Videos....when I download them and try to watch them I get an error

message so I know I am doing something wrong........So I have been at this for awhile with no luck......

I am not computer smart so :bonk: I hope someone will know what I am doing wrong and come to my

rescue! I know someone will because I see how willing you are to help each other! That's what I really like

this site. ::D:

Thank you

Butlerzoned

Hi:

I am having a problem viewing the Videos....when I download them and try to watch them I get an error

message so I know I am doing something wrong........So I have been at this for awhile with no luck......

I am not computer smart so :bonk: I hope someone will know what I am doing wrong and come to my

rescue! I know someone will because I see how willing you are to help each other! That's what I really like

this site. ::D:

Thank you

Butlerzoned

Hey!

I'm sending you a pm with some info, but thought I'd post it here, too.

Do you have the latest plug-ins for your media player(s)? They can be found by doing a search via Google or from their 'home' pages, such as Real Player and QuickTime...also check your browser, IE or Firefox (or other) for updates.

There is a 'newer' QuickTime standalone that can be downloaded and works for most people. It only installs the player w/o excess programs. It is super easy to install, and you can find it here:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html

If this doesn't help, please let me, or one of the other Mod Squad know exactly what the message says and we will get back to you! Or post it here and one of the computer savy members might be able to assist! ::D:

Good luck!

:wave:

Barb