Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest whatsunderyerkilt

Fanmail

Well, if the attendant can stop laughing long enough, SHE will realize what outstanding taste her patient has in men! He'll still make us :spontaneous: 40 years from now! Although, we'll need some help to deal with the Scotflashes at that point.

Yeah, in 40 years... watching Gerry's Phantom could actually cause a stroke!

I can just see me watching PONR.... breathing heavy, sweating.... parts of my old body tingling....

And then suddenly when Don Juan grabs Christine around the neck with that growl.... everything goes blank.

Ahhhhhh..... Don Juan.....

What a way to go baby!

Swan

oh Swannie - the growl. :spontaneous:

Raging fires at that age may require a pacemaker.

How easily we can slip into Gerry lusting. So, do you think the effect the growl has on women is why he enjoys performing PONR so much?

According to interviews, he enjoyed the power he felt in his body when he performed that scene.... and the fact that he really connected or climbed into the Phantom quickly when that scene was filmed.

One can only speculate what he means by *power*

Control?

Sexual energy?

Masculine passion?

Wouldn't you just love to sit and talk with him for a couple of hours? I would dearly love to ask him questions about his experiences in acting the role of Phantom and others.

Swan

One can only speculate what he means by *power*

Control?

Sexual energy?

Masculine passion?

Wouldn't you just love to sit and talk with him for a couple of hours? I would dearly love to ask him questions about his experiences in acting the role of Phantom and others.

Swan

All of the above as far as power is concerned. That particular scene shows Erik at his most powerful and in control. Over and above even when he took her to the lair for the first time. He was completely "in charge" in that scene over everybody on stage and in the audience. (And the movie audience as well. :swoon: )

And yes, I would love to talk to him for hours over the roles he has chosen and how he chose to play them. Makes me sigh to think of it.

I could go on and on about this man. I think that's why he inspires so many of us to want to pour our hearts and souls out to him in letters, poems, etc. I continue to hope at some level that he "gets" that. He's pretty amazing and dang it if he doesn't attract the best fans in the world!!!

Ahhh, yes, I too would love to talk to him for hours, but could I do it from that same position Christine was in during PONR - standing with him behind me, his hand on my throat, my head thrown back against his shoulder??????

:spontaneous:

Oops, sorry, where was I? Where was I supposed to be???

Back on track - PONR is an amazing exhibition of Gerry's talent because he goes from being totally in control throughout most of the song to complete heartbreaking vulnerability as he pleads with Christine in the "AIAOY" reprise.

:cry:

Oops again - now what did that have to do with fanmail??? :doh:

Yeah sure, Susan. You'd be "talking" to him if he was standing right behind you like that. Sure, we believe you.

*nods head as though in agreement*

And you're right. This has nothing to do with fanmail anymore. It's just so easy to slip off into Gerry-adoration. It only takes a moment. *sigh*

And lil Jill's liking the idea of sitting on Grampa Gerry's bed. Is that wrong?

On any other website in the warld ... perhasps. AT GALS?! We'd consider it odd that you wouldn't like the idea of "bouncing up and down" on Grampa Gerry's bed :cunning: ... oh, wait ... you said, "sitting." Ok. That's different. The idea of "Sitting" is wraing. The idea of bouncing up and on Grampa Gerry is OK.

Lil Katie loves her PawPaw GerBear! He keeps sayin' he's always been a wee bit fooked up, but I really like him. I especially like to sit on his lap and have him tell me stories. One time he hit me in the head by mistake because he was tellin' me about givin' this bloke a Glasgow kiss. But he kissed my boo-boo and made it feel all better!

Doncha just love it when Grampa GerBear uses his tongue to kiss your boo-boos?! It REALLY DOES make everything ok, doesn't it?!

Ahhh, yes, I too would love to talk to him for hours, but could I do it from that same position Christine was in during PONR - standing with him behind me, his hand on my throat, my head thrown back against his shoulder??????

Missus Sporrran -- it's comments like this that really do make me regret not living closer to you! OMFB :spontaneous: Where IS MY DAMN TOWEL?! Edited by heISmyGspot

Holly GAL you slip into the gutter sooooooo smoothly!!!! Like buttah on a hotcake. So, when are ya packin' up Big Mike and the boys and movin' to So.Cal? :worship: :rotflmao:

OMG Now she's talking about slipping into the gutter. :spontaneous:

This is soooooo not about fanmail anymore. Maybe this kind of fanning... :heat:

Holly - sitting on the bed doesn't have to be wrong. You can always.... *peeks up*.... crap not in Over 18. Nevermind.

And I have a booboo now that needs some tending to. Bye for now!! :wave:

Edited by discoveringme

Guest whatsunderyerkilt

OMG Now she's talking about slipping into the gutter. :spontaneous:

This is soooooo not about fanmail anymore. Maybe this kind of fanning... :heat:

Holly - sitting on the bed doesn't have to be wrong. You can always.... *peeks up*.... crap not in Over 18. Nevermind.

And I have a booboo now that needs some tending to. Bye for now!! :wave:

This may be very wrong on all levels, but if Gerry wanted someone to run around on all fours, lay lovingly at his feet waiting for him to rub their tummy, lick him all over :lick: and generally adore him then he need only have asked :pug: . I know i'm not a pedigree, but god if you ever read this Gerry if i promise to be a very good girl will you come and play with me!!!!! :coldshower:

Gerry could have picked any one of us to be his loyal and loving companion - and as far as I know we are all housebroken already, that should be a plus! Heck, he wouldn't even have to put me on a leash to walk me - if I was by his side I wouldn't be running off to chase any cats that crossed my path - and he wouldn't have to carry a pooper scooper either. ::D:

Ahhh....the gutter is lovely this time of year, isn't it!?!?!?

Guest whatsunderyerkilt

Yep. Completey :gutter: now.

Chalk up another one, GALS!!

Well it was only a matter of time!!!!! I am a woman with needs after all and god do i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heat: Edited by whatsunderyerkilt

Oh, they're just so cute when they're "Archie's Ocean Gal" aren't they?! I just love that age.

[[in Best, Echoing, Deep, Bass "Phantom Speaking From Above" Voice]] WhatsUnder, this is yourrrr conscience speeaking ... Surrrrrrender to yourrrr Darrrrrkest Drrreams ... Purrrrrge yourrr thoughts of the life you knew beforrrre ...

Ah, it does my little heart good to see Simone jumping slipping so easily into the Gutter with the rest of us!

Back to the Future in 2046...

Oh, Sporran, so sorry that you finally had to go to the rest home this year. It'll be the first Vegas Convention that you've missed! We will have a special dedication to you and any others of the FANmily we've lost through this past year.

We are quite hopeful that Gerry will be able to attend, as usual. Just because he's using that walker now, doesn't mean he ain't just as sexy as always, the lovable old coot.

I'm planning on attending the Male Revue Show while in Vegas. Those sweet nearly nekkid boys always recognize me and pull me on stage for that Fake you-knOw contest! My great-granddaughter is old enough to go with me now and we are gonna have a barrel of laughs, along with all the other Gals!

Sweet Gerry dreams Sporran,

Songbird

Hey, Song - just cuz I'm in the home don't go counting me out of Vegas so fast!! I may have to bring an "attendant" with me but I'm sure she'll be converted to the GALS way by the end of the weekend too. You see, this was my way of "educating" a whole new generation on the appeal of HRH. There was a method to my "aging", you know!

Sporrrran (who will still be rolling those r's for at LEAST another 50 years.)

Guest whatsunderyerkilt

Oh, they're just so cute when they're "Archie's Ocean Gal" aren't they?! I just love that age.

[[in Best, Echoing, Deep, Bass "Phantom Speaking From Above" Voice]] WhatsUnder, this is yourrrr conscience speeaking ... Surrrrrrender to yourrrr Darrrrrkest Drrreams ... Purrrrrge yourrr thoughts of the life you knew beforrrre ...

I surrender, I surrender now can you come round and tickle my tummy Ger. I know i'm living in my own little dream world, but hey it's really nice here!!!!!

I wouldn't want you all to think that i only admire Mr B for his body. Oh god Simone concentrate, now where was i? :bonk:

Ah yes, i think he is talented beyond words, kind, gentle, loving (god give me half a chance) and generally a very, very special person.

Oh yes and there is also the fact that he is completely and utterly gob-smackingly :fook: ing gorgeous. :pant:

If i'm in the gutter so be it, i'm sure Gerry wouldn't hold it against me. Then again maybe if i ask very nicely he would. Hope you realise now us English girls are just as filthy as everyone else, now i'm thinking about rolling around in the mud. Is there any hope for me GALS?

I'm off for a :coldshower:

With never ending respect

Simone x

Edited by whatsunderyerkilt