Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sassy86

Merged Picture Threads

Guest greyeyegoddess

Thanks so much for those pics. I'm glad there is a place where we can see them and gawk, drool, explode with pleasure.

Luv ya, Gerry!

OMG that man gets hotter everyday. He definitely lost some weight again. :drool1:

Okay, I'm going to say what everyone's thinking....

Posted Image

I wouldn't mind being on the passenger side of THAT ride!

Quick, someone hose down Stef! She's about to :*:

I've had quite the gerrygasmic afternoon. And I'm still at work!

I'm ok now, I'm ok..... :cheeky:

Does he ever love those jeans...and I love them too.

Is it me, or are the holes getting bigger?? Have you gals been PEWLing without me???
Oh, no no no...I would NEVER....

:unsure: :wink:

Liar!! :p

Are we sure that car is a beemer? It also looks similar to the car Alan was driving Gerry around in after the last Leno which was a fabulous Mercedes sportscar. Maybe Ger's been hanging out enough in the US to be comfortable driving here - he has spent quite a lot of time here, even long before he was an actor, so he is probably quite familiar with American driving vs UK driving. I, on the other hand, would be terrified to try to drive in the UK (or anywhere they drive on the other side of the road).

Love the arms. What would it be like to fall a sleep in them? :gg2:

You're killing me here!!! :gg1: :gg2:

:mm:

Hmm me wonders what kind of food this boys into? WOnder if he eats the weird stuff that some hollywood actors are into, you know "health food" lol. He strikes me as a pizza kinda guy at heart though. His chest is looking so gorgeously ripped not too big, juuuust right...oh my!

And one of the first I looked for was a bulge. Go ahead and say it, I'm a perv. Agreed, the holes on the pants are getting bigger - THANK YOU GOD. Maybe soon we won't have to speculate. :drool1: Those bulging biceps are making my hormones rage. :Devil: Sitting in that adorable car - it has the same seats as an Audi TT. The whole freakin package is just too damn hot. BRB, need to change my pantaloons. :hissy: :gg1:

:mm:

AP

Posted Image

Heya

This is a bigger version of the Red eye pics. It's watermarked -DAMN, but still, it's larger than the ones on gb.net.

S

I've seen the 1st ones posted before. Ah, he looks so freakin' friendly and sweet. Why o why can't I get a hug from him??? God hope I run into him ALONE b/c my husband would be sooo totaly jealous if I were to run into him w/ him!! Gah!

OMG. Lucky grr.....rats! oh! doh! Can't type just...speechelss, and seeing him taking out the wedgie, well it makes me fall for him harder, he's human too! I wanna know what BOOK he's reading because i'm a book worm!

:roll: You guys are killing me here!

Mish...I would NEVER lie about such a thing! :p:p

Thank You!!!!! I wanted a larger version of this pic!! I knew his beard looked a little thicker than usual. :gg1: :gg2:

This man is just drop-dead gorgeous! He is shmokin' HOT. Loved these pictures because this is the "everyday Gerry" not the "actor Gerry." Gives me hope that I could still bump into him somewhere somehow some day (in the near future). This is how I would want to meet him. :drool:

:droolicious: :yum:

hi all! this is my first post, as i'm more of a lurker than anything else, but i just have the urge to sing the beatles....."baby,you can drive my car!" he's lookin HOT! :gg2: thank God for gerry and for those nasty papparazzi people! ;)

:*: :pant: :drool3: :drool1: :gg1: :gg2: :hot: :shower::drool: :omfb: :thud: :droolicious: :gerry: :gerrytacular: :flames:

I'm enjoying the paparazzi pictures, but I feel guilty...don't like thinking of Gerry being followed by those pests. At least they are keeping their distance with telephoto lenses.

<Ohhhh those biceps...swoooon...that yummy fuzzy chnuzzle...but I digress>

Funny observations about driving in L.A.! I spent 20 years driving in L.A. traffic and lived to tell the tale, but I can't imagine driving in the UK - on those right-handed streets, I'd collide with another car within the first five minutes!

I must say the drivers out here in Phoenix are worse in some aspects. They are MUCH more daring - I've had more near-misses here in 3.5 years than all those years in L.A.!

This man is just drop-dead gorgeous!  He is shmokin' HOT. Loved these pictures because this is the "everyday Gerry" not the "actor Gerry."  Gives me hope that I could still bump into him somewhere somehow some day (in the near future). This is how I would want to meet him.  :drool:

:droolicious:  :yum:

Nessie,

I LOVE your sig, and I really want to find out the answer for myself...

Edited by MishW

And exactly HOW are the holes in his jeans getting wider?? Those jeans will be shorts within a matter of days!

Nessie wuman, we are in TOTAL agreement about the "everyday" Gerry. While he looks hot in costume, or dressed for a premiere, I just about DIE when I see him in jeans and a T-shirt or polo. And a worn leather jacket...mmmm....

I'm smelling leather, soft clean T-shirt, perhaps a faint whiff of sweat or even smoke....<fans self>

I am a sucker for a man in jeans and a plaid flannel shirt (especially with a wee peek of T-shirt showing at the collar)...I mean TOTAL PUSHOVER...thank goodness I have yet to see G-man in such finery...I'd, I'd...

:gg1: :gg2:

Hi, I'm late to the party...

but oh! I'm glad I found it!

What :drool1: pics!

I shall have very pleasant dreams tonight!

:hugs:

Barbara

Hey! I found 2 more pic's!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm bad, I know...thought you GALS might get a laugh...if not I'll remove them.