Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sassy86

Merged Picture Threads

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm on the phone with Stef and we are dying here!!!! LOVE the "Sink the Boat!!!!" Oh, Zany, thank you!!!!

*Drying eyes now....*

:hugs:

Dr. Em

LOL Zany! Hahaha.

Hmm, if only. I really would fly all the way to LA to get my $5 snog.

Did you see how much for other, er, extracirricular activities?

Hey!  I found 2 more pic's!

I'm bad, I know...thought you GALS might get a laugh...if not I'll remove them.

How much for a shag? Should I clean out my 401K? :drool1::drool1::drool1: Edited by semmsb

You guys are a lifesaver. At least nobody here is trying to button his shirts (if you even consider pics with shirts, that is!) Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel like I've been let out of jail.

And that man is gorgeous with or with out chunk. God he's gorgeous!

Heck no, I say "ABANDON THE BUTTONS". Any GALS member attempting to button the man up will be shipped permanently back to 'the other website."

AHA! I have finally figured out the holes in Gerry's jeans. Look closely at the second

picture....he's holding a cigarette in his right hand...now, look at where the hole is

in the jeans.

I think those holes are actually burns from being careless holding cigarettes. And in most of the pics, the holes are at about the same level.

Brigantia

I think they are from fan encounters with lusty GALS tarts wanting to check the packaging out.

OMG zany! :lol:

I'm so broke I can probably afford a few hugs and snogs. For a shag I'll probably have to sell a kidney, but I only need just one right? :p

Ooooo these are the ones I jsut saw at Lj. He looks good. I read the little caption too that documents where he went and of course Starbucks was in there somewhere...And the man-bag...and the even more tattered jeans.

I am so stacking them out when I go to LA in january

:lol:

OMG zany!!! Those are great. Love the inviting arrow. :p Instructional video anyone?

"No Gerry, you're going to have to show me how to do that" *wink* :eye:

He just needs to unbutton that first button. :wink: Is it just me or does his hair seem lighter?

I think it might be the lights on the red carpet that make his hair appear a bit lighter. It seemed in the interview clips it wasn't that light.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh, Zany, you are bad and we'd all slap your hand if we weren't laughing so hard!

Those are both priceless. OMG, the money that could be raised......but I really love the arrow!!!!!

The man & those jeans.....don't change a thing! I love it that his hair is growing out.

Zany,

I just love the way your mind thinks. It is so funny. I just started to laugh and it took me 5 minutes to stop.

Can I use my visa for the shag?

Oh my fookin Butler! I'm already having a terrible asthma attack.... and now this. Laughing only makes it worse, Zany, you are a genius!!

The arrow is priceless. By the way ladies, I don't see any squooge in these pix! He looks so hot and I just love his posture!

I bet he's on the phone all day long! Call me Gerry!

Swan :gg1: :gg2: :lick::wave: :mm:

Nessie,

I LOVE your sig, and I really want to find out the answer for myself...

Mish, for me ONE would be all that it takes and I'm a goner. :*: But the G-man is addicting and he has a way that would leave us wanting for more . . . and more . . .and more. :drool3:

(Phantomslover created my siggy. Thanks Tiff!!!)

Zany, that's a keeper! You definitely live up to your name. That arrow message on his shirt should be written in indelible but invisible ink that only GALS can see with their x-ray (and perv) eyes!!! :brows:

I say if he ever decides to join out little group here, we need to make him an official Sink the Boat shirt-arrow included... :p

He just needs to unbutton that first button. :wink: Is it just me or does his hair seem lighter?

And then the 2nd and 3rd, okay never mind. Goes off into Gerrydreamland.

Zany,

Your pics are priceless!! I'd empty my 401k for a Phantom Ride! But I'd settle for a couple of good snogs. It wouldn't be long before Burns was fully financed if Gerry hung out with the GALS. But boy would HE be tired. :lol:

Those jeans are his favorites all right. I wonder if it his Scottish frugality that he apparently only owns one pair of jeans. :blink:

I love that he is letting his hair grow out. Can't wait to hear what his new role is going to be!

Kiss me Baby!

:mm:

Carrie

LOOK! I found another one! LOL!!!

Posted Image

He loves teasing us doesn't he?!

Edited by zanyzombie

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Zany ~ You’re KILLING ME!!! I’m at work and trying to act all professional and then I open that pic up!!! My heart rate soars, I starting breathing heavy, I begin to wet my lips…well, you get the picture!!!

BUTLER BRIEFS Dr. Em’s office STAT!!!!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

LOL, Zany!! :drool1:

LOL Zany,you're just so funny.

Methinks Mouthmaul Master should have been his user name!? :blink: :o :unsure::p

(.....heavy breathing, audibly pounding heart....)

Okay, here I sit, glassy-eyed and nearly incoherent in my thoughts as I type this, after just seeing those pictures.... :eye: As someone mentioned a ways back, I'm mostly a lurker around here, but this time I couldn't restrain myself from responding... :drool3: :pant: :*:

Okay, now I'm gonna go take a cold shower and beat my head against the wall for a few minutes to try and regain my sanity!

OMG Zany, I think I have found a new hero!!! Those pics are killers. Definately got me looking into my savings account. I'm pretty sure I could afford a hug AND a snog but the shag....Well considering that I would probably die from sheer joy afterwards anyway ... who needs an IRA?? :cheeky:

:gg1: :gg2: