Gerard Butler GALS

Merged Picture Threads

Sassy86

ABOCK that pic gets me too!!

AND OOOOOOOOOOoooooo I JUST SITED GERRY'S MAN PURSE!!! It's right by the chair....hmmm wonder what he carries around in his man purse...why so BIG eh' Gerry???I can think of a list of certain item that a man of his HOTNESS would need to carry all the time!! :brows:  :brows:

Damnit, am I gonna have to put you on a leash?! :lol:

*hoses her down*

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww welcome cyndee.

We hope you have a great time here!

Here we get wild, bold and naughty, but we never forget

that Gerry is a talented artist and has our respect.

We have found a happy medium.

Respect him as an extraordinary actor, and appreciate him as a

living GOD! :p

Welcome to the madness!!

Bethy

Gerry's Kinks or Vanilla? Tart/GAL

:wel: cyndee to the madness that is us.

Okay I just have to say it Man Puurrrsseeeeeee! I'm crazy about his man purse too!

Things he might have:

1. laptop

2. ciggys

3. swimsuit :drool:

4. book he's currently reading

5. chapstick

6. Italian money

7. my phone number- how did that get there? :lol:

I know, I'm nuts!

Ohhhhhhhhh NOW I know what you mean by MAN PURSE. That black and white bag? Shoot, I carry one that size and style around with me all the frickin' time...people think I'm constantly in school. ;)

More :wub: to the Vanilla pic.

Bad things come in threes for Toru Okada. He loses his job, his cat disappears, and then his wife fails to return from work. His search for his wife (and his cat) introduces him to a bizarre collection of characters, including two psychic sisters, a possibly unbalanced teenager, an old soldier who witnessed the massacres on the Chinese mainland at the beginning of the Second World War, and a very shady politician.

Wow! He was reading a book based on my life. I feel so special. :lol:

:gerik: Thanks for the welcome Cleobethra and Perrin!

I got confused after looking at so many pap photos. :huh: You all have more experience, what do you think? It's hard to tell from those photos what is really going on, but do you think it's like two different women on different days? Maybe he's not really with Yuliya, she seems like she's the one touching him more than him touching her? I know I'm so obsessed! :blink:

I love zeee man purse too, but I think on Gerry I love most anything. :drool1:

:lol: Nevermind guys on my question. At least it's obvious he's not lonely....what was I thinking!!! I'm going to stop speculating and cast all the questions to the wind. It's better to just enjoy all the lovely "fun in the sun" bathing suit photos although there's yet been one to top "the string" from last year!

Him? Lonely?? Shoot, he's a magnet, he never has to be, that's for sure...

AND OOOOOOOOOOoooooo I JUST SITED GERRY'S MAN PURSE!!! It's right by the chair....hmmm wonder what he carries around in his man purse...why so BIG eh' Gerry???I can think of a list of certain item that a man of his HOTNESS would need to carry all the time!! :brows:  :brows:

*hoses her down*

You should know me Bethy,I get it from YOU!!! KINKY!!! :booty: Sorry just had to use it,couldn't resist!Sure you can put me on a leash!As long as the Gerry's my master! :whip: :kinks: :blindcuffs: :drool: :brows:

Wow! May I be so arrogant to say I approve of this selection! G needs a real woman to handle him, not some child.

:good:

Amen to THAT.

*hoses her down*

You should know me Bethy,I get it from YOU!!! KINKY!!! :booty: Sorry just had to use it,couldn't resist!Sure you can put me on a leash!As long as the Gerry's my master! :whip: :kinks: :blindcuffs: :drool: :brows:
No more sugar for you! :p

Love the pics. Love the peek at Gerry as a human instead of the Scottish God. But still adore every part of him. AND worship the ground the God walks on. I'm truly happy to see him enjoying himself and his friends (male and female).

I wonder if he is reading that book as research for a upcoming role?

Carrie

:penguin:

*hoses her down*

No more sugar for you! :p
(egore from Frankstein)Yes master!As you wish!My Queen of kinks!

I FOUND THE BOOK!!!!  :drool1:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=books

Muhahahahaha I am one sick little tart!

-Bethy

:rofl1:

We gonna start a Book Club in the book section?

Like Oprah has?

Find out what Gerry's reading and read it too?

Okay, hands up who is actually gonna order it - I know you're out there. :p
Nope, probably won't read it. The exerpt was pretty good, but the synopsis was a little too off the wall for me. I'll stick to my Gabaldon & Evanovich & Baldacci.

Nice to see what he's got time to read though, unlike the rest of us who are in here all the time! :eye:

Texas Lassie

I don't know if I would be able to make it through that book..

Nope I'm not buying it..

I just think it's hysterical because I KNOW there are

going to be folks who go out and buy that book.

That's why I made the Oprah joke.

The man might as well have his own book club.

Watch out Amazon.com! :lol:

Besides, I have to read Mistress before I read anything else.

;)

:blink: A wedige??? Cute??? :huh: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?????? The man is pulling his dacks out of his arse and you say it's cute????

You're all mental I tell you........MENTAL!!!! :lol:

Oh and no, I'm not about to rush out and buy the book.

Ok, well, I'm with you on the book thing. Just because someone has the misfortune to read something with a summary like that doesn't mean I have to....

Did NOT sound like my normal read...

Oh well. As for the wedgie, I'm gonna have to disagree. TOO CUTE! I mean, I know everybody gets them, but it's nice to see him getting some normal time. Just hanging out. (Although someone on gb.net was talking about how you'd react if Ger ever purposely pulled a dutch oven stunt :huh: ...I'm not THAT sick...THAT is NOT cute...I'd have to beat him up!) :box:

Ok, well, off to bed for me! (And just as a sidenote...I just saw the emoticon with the peeing monkey...what the heck?!? Although the Spanish Inquisition one ROCKS!)

Jen

:sexy: I love the cute canoodling pictures too.

Look at this one...looks like he's either blinking or sleepy with his man-purse on the side there (*awwww*) and he's about to fall off his chair :lol:

Posted Image

Somebody catch him quick!! :p

Sass

Edited by Sassy86

Nope I'm not buying it..

;)

OK, you aren't the only sad ones. Someone started a thread on the bloody book on gb.net. :unsure:

Is it just me or........................ :blink: :huh:

Nope me too :huh: :blink:

Nope I'm not buying it..

;)

OK, you aren't the only sad ones. Someone started a thread on the bloody book on gb.net. :unsure:
I not going to actually read it, I was just curious what he was reading. Doesn't really seem like the type of book I read anyway.

Is it just me or........................ :blink:  :huh:

Nope me too :huh: :blink:
Yep, same here...what happened to....

Posted Image

or...

Posted Image

I guess he's REALLY relaxed :huh: It's extra squoogy :p Oh well, I still wanna :geettongue:

OK, you aren't the only sad ones. Someone started a thread on the bloody book on gb.net

Are you serious?? :roflmao:

Sass

Well, I for one think he's absolutely adorable when he shows his totally human side! I guess I've been married too long to my lovely husband who will "suck it up" for special occasions, but who has a tummy just like Gerry's when he's relaxed!

I've also read more than once that Gerry absolutely HATES to excercise and get in shape for his roles, but obviously he DOES it when he has to, so hopefully, we will have many years of The Buff Mr. Butler before he descends into Marlon Brando-ness!!

I know some of ya'll hate to hear about "when I met Gerry" BUT, when I met Gerry at GOTL in St. Louis in April, I thought he was surprisingly and somewhat scarily thin, so I'm really pleased to see a little bit of extra padding on him right now. (LOL Ladies..."met" Gerry is a euphamism....I got to hug him and have my picture taken with him, not a darned other thing....10 seconds max!)

Anywhhooooooo.....will someone please tell me the direct site to these pictures we are seeing in this thread? I'd love to take a look for myself.

Thanks, Beth N.

Edited by cootieblue