Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
NordicGirl

Nordic Girls

I am a newbie here and wonder if there are more than me and the v talented EuroFoxx here from northern Europe? :wave:

Btw I'm about to change my name to NordicGirl :cunning:

Edited by emmari

:wave: Hey NordicGirl, welcome to the site. Its great to have another European GAL on board. I'm not from Scandinavia or Iceland - but almost got stuck there once. I had a boyfriend from Iceland and have been visiting the country for don't know how many times. I love the nordic countries and have been to Finland, Sweden and Denmark as well.

Sadly so far I never made it to Norway.

I'm pretty sure we have some nordic GALS on the site - so lets hope they come out of hiding. ::D:

Hope to see you around - the best place to meet is the GALS support center, where many of us check in daily.

Have you seen Beowulf on the big screen? I recall that it was shown in Scandinavia.

:Welcome2:

Risa

Hey Nordic Girl!

Yes... welcome to the site! I'm not from Europe, but my parents are living in Finland for the next 2 years. Does that count???? :confused:

It's good to have you on board here. All us GALS will drag you into their embrace and you'll be having hundreds of new friends before you know it! Just ask Risa... she never imagined that she'd get on an airplane and fly across the world to meet people she'd never really met before! Now we love her so much and miss her so much (huh Risa!) and we'll be dragging you to the next convention... Vegas 07!

It will be fun getting to know you and talking to you!

Football Princess Pam

LuvPhantom, hi! :wave:

Thanks for making me feel welcomed! ::D:

No, sadly I have NOT seen "B&G"on the big screen, - I think it was only shown in Sweden and Iceland... :cry: This as far as I can tell from searching.

I know for sure that it was shown at a filmfestival in Gøteborg (Gothenburg?) last january.

But "Beowulf & Grendel Special edition 2-disc steelcase" will be released in august and guess who is looking forward to that!! :tasty:

How great that you have been to Iceland so many times, where it was made! And you simply must come to the land of fjords and the midnight sun: http://www.discovernorway.no/ :pointy:

Football princess, hi! :wave:

Thanks to you too for making me feel welcomed! ::D:

I have never been to Finland, but I would love to one day, - the land of 1000 seas, saunas and "Lakka". :claphands:

I have already received so many nice messages that have confirmed that I made a v good choice by making you GALS my "Fanmily" :inlove:

Btw : I have chosen Gerry's Fjord GAL for my second name :inlove:

Smugs! ::D: Hi there!

Where in Denmark are you from? Sjælland, Fyn or Jylland?

Hugs from Eva Mari, loving a response

Im am from Jylland (Jutland?), live in Viborg ::D:

What about you? :yippee:

Hi Nordic girl! :wave: It's nice to see that the Nordic countries are represented here as well! I'm from Vaasa, Finland, and have never been to Norway. But I hope to visit your beautiful country some day.

Football Princess, where in Finland do your parents live at the moment?

We haven't seen B&G here in Finland on the big screen either, we'll just have to wait for the dvd. :cry:

Im am from Jylland (Jutland?), live in Viborg ::D:

What about you? :yippee:

:wave: I live in a place near Oslo now, but I was born in Kristiansund and have also lived in Halden and for years and years in Trondheim, - a beautiful town. Go visit!

I have been to Denmark, - but that is a long time ago! A gorgeous country where my then fiancé, now hubby and I lived in a small tent both on Sjælland ( København/Copenhagen, - YEAH! ), Fyn ( lovely Odense and the fab H.C. Andersen! ) and Jylland - with the unbeatable Skagen! We have always planned to go back and this autumn we will! Not living in a tent this time..... :dance:

Hugs from Eva Mari :inlove:

Edited by NordicGirl

:wave: Hi there, Mermaid Maria!

Gorgeous name you have! I have never been to Finland and would love to go one day!

Being a wintersports-fan(atic!! :cunning: ) I know a lot of great athletes from your country! :pointy:

Hi NordicGirl! I hope you get to visit Finland one day. This summer the weather would at least have been good, it has been really hot all summer. :heat:

Yep, we have some good ski-jumpers here at least. You also have some great cross-country skiers. ::D:

Nordicgirl I was actually in Norway this summer, on course in the town Risør ::D:

Its also a beautiful town and I really enjoyed m dayes up there!

Yeah, Denmark is a lovely country, even though its so small and haven't any mountains or rocks like Norway!

I love to climb on the rocks when I am Norway :pointy:

Mermaid Maria Tuija, thats you my friend? :wave:

*scratches head* How the heck did I miss this thread???....Oh well... Hi everyone! :wave:

:lol: Ok, EuroFoxx, - but this is a LARGE site!! :rotflmao:

Alert all nordic girls: Did you all see our foxxy's art?!? A must see:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=6602

Hugs from Eva Mari

Maria, I love to bump into you as well!! Remember: in and out, in and out, and then RUB! :rotflmao:

Nordi Girl: Thanks for the link, her art is just amazing! Eurofoxx, you are very talented!

Tuija, you know what?

Just thumping, humping, rubbing, bumping and squeeze the fruit to there no more juice :rotflmao:

And you and your RUB, I still smile every time I think on it :laugh4:

There simply MUST be more nordic gals here!! And if there is NOT I'm heartily ashamed! :tantrum:

Nordicgirl I am still here, but have really not been that active in here.

Have had some operation to go through and I am really busy with school.

But I am right here if anybody wants to talk :claphands:

just discovered this forum... Don't be too sad, there wasn't going on too much on my German GALs Forum either... :lol: I think its more international at .NET?!

:hug99:

Tjänare!! :wave:

A swedish gal, - YEAH!! :yay:

So we are at least SOME with both taste and wits to find this place, flicka lilla! :D

Hugs from Eva Mari :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl