Gerard Butler GALS
KerryBeth

Another Gerry Question ~

::D: :wave: Hello all ~ I am very new at this posting thing as well.....

I have one quick question ~ Who knows what Gerry's astrological ascendant is?

Yes we all know his Sun Sign is Scorpio....does anyone know his "rising" sign?

The exact birth time of GB :confused:

Guest pilaraquarius

The exact birth time of GB :confused:

NICKY...He was born 517 pm in Glasgow, Scotland, nov 13, if u find out...Let me know.. my ephemeris only does northamerican time zones...love,pilar :wave:

:yippee: Thank you very much Pilaraquarius ~ By Astro.com Calculations that would make him Taurus Rising ~ Just another piece of the Gerry puzzle ~

And this is what Astro.com says........ Very fitting for him, don't you think?

Ascendant in Taurus, Venus in the Sixth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Taurus was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Venus is located in the sixth house.

Taurus is the second sign of the zodiacal belt and within its rulership there are determination, common sense, possessiveness, and a tendency to seek material wealth.

You appear as a solid, secure, even slow person, fond of moving along tangible lines, disliking abstract speculation.

You are loyal and steadfast in your affections. Your overall attitude is amiable, exhibiting much patience in dealings with other people. You are a sensuous person who likes to indulge in healthful but always pleasurable activities. In spite of this, however, you have a tremendous capacity for exercising both will-power and physical strength. A major difficulty you encounter in life is due to your inflexibility; once you have made up your mind, you are closed to all other suggestion or opinion.

Venus, the ruler of your life, appears in the sixth house, that of work, health, subordinates, and even ceremonial magic. You are most distinguished, charming, and tactful, and this makes you a very agreeable person to work for. Your vocation will be related to aesthetics, perhaps even dealing with objects of art and fashion. People who work for you or who are responsible to you will be loyal and faithful.

THANKS again Pilar ~ :) Where'd you find that info?

Guest pilaraquarius

KEERRYYYY!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!! I've been trying to get that info for months now. I did his scope a while back but couldn't get his ascendant...you don't KNOW how happy you have made me. For starters..did you know Gerry has FOUR planets in Scorpio?? Intense to say the LEAST...HERE is the run-down...sun in scorpio,moon in capricorn(emotions) mercury in SCORPIO(how he communicates) venus in SCORPIO (love),jupiter in libra(explains why he was into law for a while..),saturn(karma)in taurus, mars(energy) in aquarius(LOVES to talk and make new friends..), uranus in libra, neptune in SCORPIO (in some people this could indicate problems with drugs or alcohol...escapism..) and pluto in virgo ( a natural healer). His ascendant could indicate a bit of stubborness but he is one SMART cookie...ooo this was fun! love, Pilar :spit: P.S I found out the time from someone who takes his pictures for promos..

::D: Awesome Pilar!! Yes, Four planets in Scorpio ~ Especially VENUS ~ :heat: That must explain why he exudes sexual magnetism from every pore of his body! (Gerry Juice!) ~ And his Ascendant Taurus is ruled by Venus ~ he's one lucky guy to be born under those stars. I doubt any woman in the world can resist him. Then to have the intelligence and emotional depth to go along with all that ......WOW.....I didn't know God made men like him.....I thought they were all fairy tales and figments of someone's exagerated imagination.

Here's a revelation! My environment now suddenly seems incredibly lacking..........Do you suppose on the odd chance..... they make them all like him in Scotland? I have never been there. Perhaps I should visit!

Ah, well, there are never any guarantees in life ~

Thank you again Pilar for your help! :claphands: You LUCKY woman you! You've got connections! Thank you for sharing your insight with me!

:yippee: Thank you very much Pilaraquarius ~ By Astro.com Calculations that would make him Taurus Rising ~ Just another piece of the Gerry puzzle ~

And this is what Astro.com says........ Very fitting for him, don't you think?

Ascendant in Taurus, Venus in the Sixth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Taurus was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Venus is located in the sixth house.

Taurus is the second sign of the zodiacal belt and within its rulership there are determination, common sense, possessiveness, and a tendency to seek material wealth.

You appear as a solid, secure, even slow person, fond of moving along tangible lines, disliking abstract speculation.

You are loyal and steadfast in your affections. Your overall attitude is amiable, exhibiting much patience in dealings with other people. You are a sensuous person who likes to indulge in healthful but always pleasurable activities. In spite of this, however, you have a tremendous capacity for exercising both will-power and physical strength. A major difficulty you encounter in life is due to your inflexibility; once you have made up your mind, you are closed to all other suggestion or opinion.

Venus, the ruler of your life, appears in the sixth house, that of work, health, subordinates, and even ceremonial magic. You are most distinguished, charming, and tactful, and this makes you a very agreeable person to work for. Your vocation will be related to aesthetics, perhaps even dealing with objects of art and fashion. People who work for you or who are responsible to you will be loyal and faithful.

THANKS again Pilar ~ :) Where'd you find that info?

Wow, how good is that!! Although, if you've ever heard him talk, esp. when he's a little nervous, SLOW is not a word I'd use to describe him!

Isabeau

Guest pilaraquarius

:wave:

::D: Awesome Pilar!! Yes, Four planets in Scorpio ~ Especially VENUS ~ :heat: That must explain why he exudes sexual magnetism from every pore of his body! (Gerry Juice!) ~ And his Ascendant Taurus is ruled by Venus ~ he's one lucky guy to be born under those stars. I doubt any woman in the world can resist him. Then to have the intelligence and emotional depth to go along with all that ......WOW.....I didn't know God made men like him.....I thought they were all fairy tales and figments of someone's exagerated imagination.

Here's a revelation! My environment now suddenly seems incredibly lacking..........Do you suppose on the odd chance..... they make them all like him in Scotland? I have never been there. Perhaps I should visit!

Ah, well, there are never any guarantees in life ~

Thank you again Pilar for your help! :claphands: You LUCKY woman you! You've got connections! Thank you for sharing your insight with me!

You're welcome darling...on a footnote..Taurus rising needs A LOT of stroking and cuddling...the sense of TOUCH is very keen in these babies...I can think of one person who would't mind taking on THAT job...YEAH BABY! love, Pilar

Hello again ~ Just wanted to post another interpretation of Taurus "rising"/Ascendant. This one is courtesy of Astrology-Numerology.com

Taurus

Taurus rising produces a personality that is stable, graceful and harmonious, very much the country squire at heart. The nature of Taurus is affectionate, steadfast and loyal. You're an individual with very basic needs: good food, good sex, and a suitably luxurious place to live. Ferdinand the bull symbolized Taurus; very happy to sit in the meadow, smell the flowers and enjoy a cool summer breeze. This personality is passive and easygoing until pushed. When finally provoked, Taurus is stubborn and rigid, and can display an uncontrollable bull-like temper.

With Taurus on the rise, the majority of the time, your manner is slow and reserved. You are never one to take big chances. All reactions to proposed changes are carefully considered, and there is often resistance. You are very possessive and fixed in your convictions. Your steady and dependable methods insure that whatever project you undertake will be completed. Though dependable always, you cannot be hurried, and you refuse to do anything at other than your regulated pace.

You have a strong appreciation for the good things in life, and you never hesitate to indulge your desires. This is because Venus, as ruler of Taurus, is the ruling planet in your chart. The planet Venus, like Taurus, is associated with love, beauty, ease of living, graciousness, and charm. In a positive sense, Venus brings a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and sociability. From a more negative perspective, it can show laziness and self-indulgence. The temptation for one with this rising sign is pleasure. That can include pleasure of the sight, taste, touch, and feelings. The sensual nature is hyperactive. Frequently, there is talent or at least a strong interest in singing or speaking, natural Taurus attributes.

Physically, there is a tendency toward being heavy (prompted by both bone structure and the self-indulgence tendency) and very strong. With this strength and body design comes endurance that is rarely surpassed. The stability and steadfastness of Taurus are characteristics of the earth element. You are apt to display a very practical and pleasure-seeking approach to life that can be clearly defined as "down to earth."

YIKES KERRY IT CUT OFF...IS THERE ANY MORE?/

Oh no, hun that was the end in it's entirety about Taurus rising ~ ::D:

To Kerry and Pilar

Not only did you find out what I've been trying for three years but you got the whole natal chart worked out . This is a very intense Guy......

I wish I could print this out but the site won't allow it Thanks Nanci

To Kerry and Pilar

Not only did you find out what I've been trying for three years but you got the whole natal chart worked out . This is a very intense Guy......

I wish I could print this out but the site won't allow it Thanks Nanci

Psst..Nanci...would copy and paste be an option? :kisswink:

Hi gals.

i was just wondering what exactly is the time of birth of Gerry?

Some here say it's 5:17 pm. But i read on internet that it's 5:21 am. Big difference.

Anyone know which one is the correct one?

NICKY...He was born 517 pm in Glasgow, Scotland, nov 13, if u find out...Let me know.. my ephemeris only does northamerican time zones...love,pilar :wave:

How on Earth did you find out his exact birthtime? :-) Really, this is cunning. :-)

Theresa

Ladies, this thread is really old. The posts are dated 2006 and 2007. Some of the members you are asking questions of are long gone from GALS. Gerry has asked that his private life be kept private. The time of his birth would probably fit into this category. Let's not speculate, OK?

Suzie

Since this is such an old post, I am closing it now.