Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
NordicGirl

Finding one another

I love it here at GALS, and I'm sure I have only scraped the surface of this gem of a site! :claphands:

In many ways the lay-out looks like some other sites I have been to, but could you make it an option so that when we hit another GAL's name we get a small window with several choices?

Like:

Public info ( as it is now )

Find treads started by this GAL

Find comments by this GAL

Send a PM to this GAL

Just a suggestion, there may be lots of reasons why this would not be smart... I'm far from "into" the work behind such a great "Fanmily-home"!

Eva Mari, admiring user of your hard work :wub:

If you look under someones post there is a little box that says CARD. If you click on that info shows up including a box to hit for personal message.

Hi! NordicGirl! :wave:

:Welcome2:

Let me see if I can help you.

If you want to pm a certain member all you have to do is click on their user name.

Their 'Viewing Profile' opens up and you will see on the right hand side a small blue

envelope > Send a Personal Message.

If you click on 'Send a Personal Message' a new window appears ready to

send your personal pm.

I'm not sure about these questions, 'Find threads started by and Find comments by this GAL.'

I'll ask the Mod Squad and get back to you ok?

When you are viewing someones profile on the right hand side it says profile options. If you click on it a little box scrolls down and 2 of the options are find members post and find members topics.

Suz and zanyzombie, :wave:

you are gems! Thank you SO much! I knew about the PM, - and now see that the other things already were there. Superb!! * Now where can I find a blushing smiley?!?* :bonk:

:claphands: from Eva Mari, truly a newbie.... :wideeyes:

PS: Suz, love your second avatar... *Giggle*

Edited by NordicGirl