Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RezzRN

Jeremy's Video

:computer: Anyone have any information on when or where we will get to see, or purchase, the video that Jeremy was working on, in Vegas? :hmm2: Sorry if this is posted elsewhere... can't seem to find it.

:gerryholic:

As far as I know Jereme's video was being made for Gerry, not for us. I'm not expecting it to be made available, but maybe Gerry will surprise us once again and let us see it. We can hope!

I wish... cuz no one took a complete video of my song Friday night, and I really wish my husband and Nathan could see it.

I like surprises!

Swan

About the video, from what Jereme said, once edited it might be included as an extra on BOAW or as it's own seperate documentary. As for the raw footage, hee hee I somehow doubt that's gonna come out!!

As for the raw footage, hee hee I somehow doubt that's gonna come out!!

*snaps fingers* Dang it!

Oh, I can just see it though...extra footage on BOAW, and the whole world going, "who's that pale-skinned chick sobbing like a fool?" :doh: ::D:

...and Superglued to Gerry! j/k Mel!

Ya know I love ya! :kisswink:

Oh no, you're right...I pretty much was! :lol:

A lady who works in the same building as my mom said this about the pictures from Vegas:

"If he'd held onto me like that, he would have had to take me with him!"

Aaaaaaand the Gerry love spreads.... ::D:

Oh no, you're right...I pretty much was! :lol:

A lady who works in the same building as my mom said this about the pictures from Vegas:

"If he'd held onto me like that, he would have had to take me with him!"

Aaaaaaand the Gerry love spreads.... ::D:

Abrock, honey...if I were in his arms, and he were SNIFFING me...there wouldn't have been enough SOLVENT in the world to break that bond! Superglue, schmooperglue! I would have been WELDED to him forEVER and EVER!!! GRAFTED! Joined at the HIP. And TORSO. And THIGH. OH, yeah...ESPECIALLY at the THIGH!!!!! :drool1:

Must...stop...thinking about this. :heat: Must...get on...with...(Gag, choke)...REAL LIFE!! :shocked:

*Inner voice screaming, "Noooooooooooooooooooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :tantrum: WANT FANTASY LIFE ONLY!!*

Someone slap me on the head and snap me out of this trance! :bonk::bonk::bonk:

:hugsandsnogs:

Marcia

I wasn't at the LV Convention, but have been to the media gallery & seen all videos/pix. Let me just say...

:ohbaby2:

Did that man look ever so SEX-SAY!!! Abrock, I would have been glued to him, too!!!!

(Now, because I'm a newbie, I have to ask a quick question. What is BOAW???)

BOAW is Butterfly on a Wheel. It's Gerry's new movie that he has finished filming with Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello. It hasn't been released yet but we are all waiting anxiously to see Gerry playing the dad of a kidnapped little girl. Looks to be quite a thriller.

LOL!! Nice, Marcia! You know what's funny...trying to imagine how you would react to certain situations. Usually (in my case anyway), such theories jump ship when faced with it in reality. My whole reaction in Vegas suprised the holy stars out of me. I mean, really.....

Posted Image <---- Does that look like the reaction of a woman who knew what she was doing?

When I first saw that picture, I said, "What??" :shocked: "Why didn't anyone tell me I looked like that??"

But it was an honest response, all pretense gone.

Anyway, sorry for *ahem* getting a wee bit off topic...

~Mel

Ok, so still off topic a bit.

A-brrrrock, that's what made that moment so absolutely pairfect. You were so genuine up there. It was such an amazing thing to witness. All your feelings were right there and so clearly visible to us all. I treasure that moment.

:hugs:

Wow....

:tissues: :wub:

Thanks, Jill...!

:hearts:

~Mel

Mel - you learned what those of us who went before you learned - when you get in close proximity to Gerry your brain cells just start doing strange things - they rearrange themselves and cause you to behave in ways you didn't expect. It is wonderful looking at those moments of you, Swan and Bethy with Gerry because each of them was unique and authentic and special.

Ok, so still off topic a bit.

A-brrrrock, that's what made that moment so absolutely pairfect. You were so genuine up there. It was such an amazing thing to witness. All your feelings were right there and so clearly visible to us all. I treasure that moment.

:hugs:

Mel, I think we all treasure that moment! What better compliment to Gerry than to be absolutely yourself when meeting him whether calm and reserved or with your emotions written all over your face. You can't tell me that Gerry would be anything but touched if he were to see this picture of you and him.

Hugs to you! Robyne

Edited by hiseyes

Seems to be that way with many, Susan..."Sporrrrrran Tart" and all... :smile: I love it.

What better compliment to Gerry than to be absolutely yourself when meeting him whether calm and reserved or with your emotions written all over your face.

You know Robyne, I never really thought of it quite that way...but I think that's true. And my emotions were as open as the mid-western planes for the rest of the night.

Awww Mel that picture is just the cutest. You were genuine and completely taken by surprise so that hug was definately warranted. I was standing down there thinking "I'm so glad for her, but when do I get my turn?" ::D: ::D: ::D: *sigh* Well I did get my turn so I am forever grateful for that. I wish I would have taken the superglue approach. They would have needed hot water and a strong solution for glue to pry me off.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Seems to be that way with many, Susan..."Sporrrrrran Tart" and all... :smile: I love it.

What better compliment to Gerry than to be absolutely yourself when meeting him whether calm and reserved or with your emotions written all over your face.

You know Robyne, I never really thought of it quite that way...but I think that's true. And my emotions were as open as the mid-western planes for the rest of the night.

Yes, you were and I for one found you absolutley endearing! You gave me a glimpse of your personality when you sat at our table running the vids for the contest Friday night and I loved your tongue in cheek humor. Yer sucha sweetie!

Robyne