Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Nicky

Unfortunately, I am told that I can't post the teaser trailer for all of you to see because of its violence, blood and nudity. Damn MPAA.

However, due to the incredible response of everyone at the Comic Con presentation, I am now able to release a theatrical teaser trailer in the next month or so.

Thanks again for your support and I will keep you posted.

-Zack

::D:

Edited by becozy

Unfortunately, I am told that I can't post the teaser trailer for all of you to see because of its violence, blood and nudity. Damn MPAA.

BUMMER!!!!!!!!! I went looking for that today...I really, really wanted to see it. Rats! :cry: Edited by LeslieD

BUMMER!!!!!!!!! I went looking for that today...I really, really wanted to see it. We can't even have the link to somewhere off GALS to it? Rats! :cry:
That quote is from Zack Snyder, not Nicky. It's from his blog on the official 300 site http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/ as greyegodess mentioned in her post.

Zack Snyder cannot post the teaser on his blog at the official Warner Bros. site due to MPAA restrictions.

so....if he can't post it there, we'll have to wait until either he figures out a site where it may be posted or

he'll have to re-work it.

When there is a link to a legitimate copy we can post it, but it will be waiting on Zack. Posted Image

When there is a link to a legitimate copy we can post it, but it will be waiting on Zack. Posted Image

Thanks for clarifying. I went to the 300 site and saw that quote. Darn. I was really hoping to see more than just the Production videos!

This is good!

Very very good! :dance:

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I'm sure he'll do a great job. The trailer wasn't quite complete in San Diego, so maybe it will show a little more of Gerry (hope, hope HOPE!)

~alice

I'm sure he'll do a great job. The trailer wasn't quite complete in San Diego, so maybe it will show a little more of Gerry (hope, hope HOPE!)

~alice

Lets hope...Gerry will be awesome, and I for one am simply ectsatic about "300"

300 is Screened! Source: Liu

Scooper 'Liu' got a chance Thursday night to check out director Zack Snyder's 300, which won't hit theaters until March 9, 2007 :bonk:

Just saw Frank Miller's 300 at Winnetka 21 preview. Pretty intense ... the movie has very similar quality as Sin City...live action w/ digital background. Story is very faithful to the original. Very stylish. However, the script needs a little tweaking.

Warner Bros.' 300 stars Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham, Vincent Regan, Rodrigo Santoro and Dominic West.

OMG the preview was at Winnetka 21! Holy sh*te I go there all the time. Why oh why do I say no to those peeps asking do you want to see a movie preview? Darn it!