Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
LeslieDcup

I can't find the picture...

of Gerry hugging that Italian actress...you know, when he slides his hand down her waistband and then the next picture when he gives that "innnocent" shrug. I've searched here and at GB.net and a McHeathers. Any ideas anyone??

:confused:

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Is this the shoot your talking about?

Posted Image

I don't know where I got them, I'll have a look round

Posted Image

Yes, that's the shoot. That's the actress. I can't find the other pictures though.

Thanks!

Do you mean that girl from Jeepers Creepers?

Here you go. I don't know how to post thumbnails.

Thanks!!!!!!!! Do you happen to the have the next one...the one where he throws his hands up in the air like "what? what did I do?"

:funnyface:

Posted Image

Yes, that's the shoot. That's the actress. I can't find the other pictures though.

Thanks!

Here you go. I don't know how to post thumbnails.

Thanks!!!!!!!! Do you happen to the have the next one...the one where he throws his hands up in the air like "what? what did I do?"

:funnyface:

Shoot, no, I don't have that one.

I'm sure someone does.

Dawn

Hi! Leslie! ::D:

I had these.

Sorry about the water mark.

Cheers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh my goodness...that last picture where Gerry is looking at the camera. He's the fox guarding the henhouse for sure in that one! (Hey, reminds me of the Little Red Riding Hood song from when? the sixties?)

I LOVE those huge paws of Gerry's wrapped around that petite little thing (I DON'T hate her, I DON'T!). I can just see those massive mitts roving their way all over the place with that wicked little grin on his face! Ah Gerry! What you do to us! :bow2:

Oh my goodness...that last picture where Gerry is looking at the camera. He's the fox guarding the henhouse for sure in that one! (Hey, reminds me of the Little Red Riding Hood song from when? the sixties?)

I LOVE those huge paws of Gerry's wrapped around that petite little thing (I DON'T hate her, I DON'T!). I can just see those massive mitts roving their way all over the place with that wicked little grin on his face! Ah Gerry! What you do to us! :bow2:

Songbird, isn't that last pic adorable?

You described it perfectly.

Oh, Gerry, Gerry, Gerry...... :heat: :headspin:

Dawn

I LOVE those huge paws of Gerry's wrapped around that petite little thing (I DON'T hate her, I DON'T!). I can just see those massive mitts roving their way all over the place with that wicked little grin on his face! Ah Gerry! What you do to us!

This is EXACTLY why I wanted it. I love his cheekiness at sliding his hand, his flirtation, his LARGE hands, and that wicked oh-so-not-innocent grin...like, "well, it was there, I'm a man, of course I'm going to slide my hand down there."

:::: SHIVER ::::

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Katie, you are putting entirely too indecent thougths into my mind with that comment. :heat:

All the pics are in the GALS GALlery

under Appearances > Parties, Fashion Shows, Out & About, etc. > L.A. - Oct. 26, 2004

Urgh. I swear I looked in there. I guess I'm not as thorough as I thought. :doh:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh,Leslie, it takes lots of digging, 'cos the gallery has so many luscious pics!

I had helped Stef with reorgainzing it a few months back, so I had a better

idea where to find 'em! Even then I was trying to remember if it was an out and about and which one! :doh:

We should all feel free to give a shout out when we can't find somehting...there's usually

someone on 'board' with a quick reference or available answer! We all love to share the

Gerry love, aye? :bounce:

Huggles,

Barb

it's hard organizing them ain't it Barb? Big cuddles to you for helping me during that dark time of when I accidentally destroyed the gallery! :wall: It's especially difficult trying to figure out where to put photos - like say a photo shoot taken of Mr. Butler while he is at a film festival - do I put it in the festival folder or the photo shoot one? :confused: I think I pretty much put everything related to a festival (movie prems, photo shoots, out and about) under festival and then divided the rest up that were related to events like that - it hurts my brain! lol :bonk:

As in the horror movie? (or maybe it's tongue-in-cheek, i don't know...)