Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Trueword

Don't Speak of the Night (Ne Parlez Pas de la Nuit)

Guest pilaraquarius

Yikes Irene! I just now saw this and I have to run to work...I'll read it tonite..can't WAIT! love, Pilar

Irene,

I was so very excited when I saw you had finished

chapters 3 & 4. They were so well done. I can't wait

for the next ones.

:goodjob2:

:butterfly: Linda

Ps....I loved your slice....I have to tell you Irene,

I had so much fun in chat that night. I was laughing

so hard.....we all were really quite clever. :bounce:

Hello Irene...I seen that you had finished chapter 3 & 4 last night and tried to get on to read it...but so many people were on there reading it I couldn't get on..so first thing this morning got on to read it....and It is fabulous....looooovvvveee it :inlove: ....can't wait to read more...waiting patiently.....thanks and Biggg Huggs Peggy

Ps....I loved your slice....I have to tell you Irene,

I had so much fun in chat that night. I was laughing

so hard.....we all were really quite clever. :bounce:

Thank you Pop! I had a ton of fun myself! That's why this 2nd siggy is dedicated to you and all the chatroom gals! We'll have to do a sequel! ::D:

And a big thank you to all who read my new chapters! Your encouragement and reviews are very welcome!

wow your writing is superb. I wonder if mine will ever live up to some of the ones I have seen. I don't ever thing so but I love to write. it has always been a dream of mine. If I write it just for me that will be enough. Yours is so beautiful. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter either Posted Image

Thank you, Betts! I encourage you to keep writing. You'll get better as you write more, that's the way it works. And don't let anyone tell you not to try.

I'm almost done with chapter 5 and will post it soon.

Hugs,

Irene

Hi Irene,

Just read chapter 6 and it was great. :claphands::claphands:

I especially liked the ending....hopefully a meeting between Christine and

Erik in France...I hope...hehe

You keep writing girl :coffee3: cause I am sure your story is going to get HOT!!!! :heat::heat:

I live for chapter 7..hehe :dance: :dance:

:butterfly: Pop

Guest pilaraquarius

Read chapters 5 & 6.....Bravissima!! The characters are so magical...Can't wait for more... :clap::clap:

Thanks, ladies for all your encouragement. Poppy I love that emoticon! Must be a new one. It applies really well here, except I don't drink coffee that much. Anyway, on to chapter 7!

Guest pilaraquarius

Um....OK....I tried to access it, but it says login is required...WTF?? lol :confused:

Okay, Pilar, I revised the link above so you should be able to see it now. :bonk: Thanks!

Edited by Lady Trueword

Guest pilaraquarius

That one gave me the chills...Christine is such a putz! Can't wait for more!! :claphands:

Hi Irene....It's been awhile sents I posted but was having trouble with my computer and just now getting caught up on my reading...I just read what you wrote and It is amazing love it.....can't wait for more.... you rock thanks Irene....huggs peggy

Awww... Thanks Pilar and Peggy!

Peggy, it's good to see you again! I was wondering where you've been. I hope your computer troubles are over - it can be such a hassle to not have your computer working.

Have a good day, ladies. I'm off to work on another chapter!

Wow !!! Irene...

I just read chapter 1 of your Don't Speak of the Night ...

It is lovely !!!! You are so talented -- very creative, intriguing, and like the spiritual theme !!!

I'm gonna keep on reading... I've never read any of the POTO books before -- and it's neat

to think what happens to Erik next after POTO ends. That is so wonderful that you are

writing this --- you are very talented & inspiring !!!! Keep up the wonderful work !!!

I must read more of it.

Take Care Lady !!!

Amanda-t

Hi Irene,

:clap::clap: Brava! Brava! :omg2: You have me hook, line and sinker.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Looking forward to seeing what is instore for

Christine and Rene....hurry with the next chapter...PLEASE. :gettowork:

:butterfly: Pop

Holy Crap! Lady Trueword, where the hell have I been!!! I just found this today I started at chapter 1 and did not end til Chapter 7, I want more!!! :tissues: The Phantom Of The Opera left me hungry, YEARNING for Erik to have a happy ending wishing the hell I was Christine, only to tell Raoul that I was choosing Erik. I love this story. I can hardly wait for more. I definitatly will be checking back. Oh, how do I see the Manip of Erik/Rene? You have wet my appetite!!! BRAVO! BRAVO! :mopboyerik: :yourock:

Edited by janie2

Thanks, Tee, Pop, and Janie! I'm surprised and very grateful for the warm reception my story has gotten. Don't worry, I'm going to keep working on it until we reach a satisfactory conclusion!

Hugs,

Irene

Janie, beautiful! I loooove it! I just sent you a PM.

Everybody, check out Janie's avi and siggy!

Irene - Just finished reading all the chapters and I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter. :book: :claphands:

Janie - Absolutely gorgeous siggy and avatar!