Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Trueword

Don't Speak of the Night (Ne Parlez Pas de la Nuit)

Thanks, Bonnie! Oooh! Where did that emoticon :book: come from? I love it! I'll have to keep up with all the icons!

Edited by Lady Trueword

Irene, great story!

Janie, wonderful siggy and slice!

Keep up the great work Irene!

Katie

Irene,

I just finished reading all 7 chapters and all I can say is WOW! What a great story. I can't wait to see how it ends. :D

:yippee: :yippee: Great story, Irene! I can't wait to see what happens next!

I've been reading your story over at fanfiction.net and I'm lovin' it. I have it on my favorites list. I love this take on Phantom. I can't wait to see how things turn out in the end. Funny that I should meet up with you over here.

:claphands: :claphands: :claphands: The story just keeps getting better and better, Irene. :wow2:

Wow wow Irene you write so fast, I can't go that fast. I have to be in the mood. this is so good chapter 6 made me cry. Its wonderful, I hope you will get it published. Oh if I could write like you do. its just great I can't say it enough. lu lu Betts

[OH Irene I could just die. This is sooo good. I could never write like you. This would make such a great mini series or a movie. I can't wait for the next chapter. xoxoxxo hugs Betts

Thank you Irene, I've always loved the story of POTO. Loved the play, but loved the movie evenmore (because of Gerry's phantom). Always wish that the Phantom could have his own happy ending. Can't wait for your next installment. :wave: