Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

New! WBZ1030-AM Interviews

OMG! listen to this one!! it is devine...he talks about Atilla...and us, his fans!! :hearts:

:whome2: He loves his fans! Mentions Fan Vids, romantic comedy with more info (from which the 8/18 excerpt was taken), Priest, etc! And he gives advice... :kisswink:

Please try to use the Women's Watch home page link, as each 'click' shows interest in, and our support for, Gerry!

These are from one long interview conducted by telephone, recorded on the afternoon of August 9, 2006.

It was broken down into segments for broadcast, thus the abrupt ending of some of Gerry's conversation

WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030 - WBZ's Exclusive (Extended) Interview ... WBZ's Exclusive (Extended) Interview With Scottish Actor Gerard Butler. Part four: Gerard Butler talks about his role as King Leonidas in the Warner Bros. movie "300" ... http://www.wbz.com

WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030 - Women's Watch for August 17, 2006 WBZ Women's Watch (Subscribe) Women's Watch for August 17, 2006. Part two: Scottish actor Gerard Butler talks about his role in the independent film "Beowulf And Grendel" ...

http://www.wbz.com WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030 - WBZ's Exclusive (Extended) Interview ... WBZ's Exclusive (Extended) Interview with Scottish Actor Gerard Butler Pt. 4. Part four: Butler talks about how his look changes from movie to movie, ... http://www.wbz.com

WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030 - Women's Watch For August 18, 2006 WBZ Women's Watch (Subscribe) Women's Watch For August 18, 2006. Part three: Scottish actor Gerard Butler talks about his latest movie project and his new leading lady. ... http://www.wbz.com

WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030 - Women's Watch for August 16, 2006 Part one: He haunted us in the film version of the Phantom of the Opera but this man is nothing to be afraid of. Here's a profile of Scottish actor Gerard Butler. ... http://www.wbz.com

Please note...these are listed as they appear on the WBZ site

Wow !! -- Thank You much -- Becozy !! -- for the link on the longer interview (listen anytime Woman's

Watch) segment. ((( Hugs ))) .. I just listened to it. How splendid !!! I think I could listen to him talk

all day (I know -- get in line Honey !! -- couldn't we all).

Wow -- Gerry sound's so down to earth, so very relatable, funny, quirkey, humble, and even a bit

bashful -- about his career. So touching to hear him talk about being -- his worst critic --

(aren't we all like that on ourselves ?? .. ) It almost breaks my heart to hear his reactions to

his own performances -- (his reactions to seeing himself on the big screen).

Thanx again Lady !! -- Take Care...

Amanda-T

I can listen to this man speak all day long. His voice sends me into an instant Scotflash.

Thanks so much for posting this. Now I have great incentive for figuring out how to use my iPod. :kisswink:

Wow! Thank you Barb... so great to listen to him talking ::D:

So touching to hear him talk about being -- his worst critic --

(aren't we all like that on ourselves ?? .. ) It almost breaks my heart to hear his reactions to

his own performances -- (his reactions to seeing himself on the big screen).

Did anyone else go "Awwwww" when he said he felt like throwing up when he first saw himself on Mrs. Brown? What a humble sweetie! Little did he suspect that soon a whole army of hormonal women would memorize and love his every move, nuance, voice inflections, facial expressions...The last thing on our minds is throwing up at the sight of him, LOL! :cunning:

Gerry, I hope you feel much better about your performances now. We, your cheering section, your team, your loyal fans, aren't complaining one little bit!

Love ya Bigguy!

Robyne

Thanks Barb, and he is absoluletly adorable - but I can honestly understand him, when he has difficulties to watch himself on the screen.

I play theatre and some of our plays have been videotaped. I can't watch myself, its too embarassing I think. ::D: Not that my performance is bad (at least not according to the director) but I'm just my worst critic. :bonk:

:lol: He is soooo funny. . .the way he just says totally random things and then giggles about it, too cute. His voice is just so enticing to listen to. . .it pulls you in and grabs your attention. Putting that aside. . .

I love hearing him talk about his passion for acting, and about the many roles he's done in the past. It's so interesting (he sure is a talker) to listen as he goes on and on about his career and the love he has for it.

Good to Go Gerry. . . . . .good to go.

Thank you Barb for the link! Muah!

Di

(btw, I'm sure he could make any boiler maker seem pretty worthy of buying :cunning: . . . .)

Edited by Naois

Thank you thank you :inlove: :music: Listening to that 12 minutes of Gerry was music to my ears. Just to hear him talk about himself and his struggle to get where he is today only proves why he has such an adoring fan base. his humility is sooooo cute ::D: Gerry, you never have to worry about watching yourself and not liking what you see because there are so many of us out there that absolutely loooove what we see. You are an incredible actor. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but is his accent not as pronounced as it used to be? Maybe he's getting too americanized :rotflmao: Just kidding. I could listen to him if he spoke jibberish! What ta heck is that anyway? :bonk:

:wub: :wub: :tasty: :wave:

Okay, I finally sat down and listened to all the audio of Gerry's interview. So wonderful to listen to a man who is so real and humble in the way he described his dream and the hard work he had to do to achieve it.

I could especially relate to what he said about the cultural negativities that could have stopped him from achieving his dream. He's right--his being fired from the law firm was one of the best things to happen to him. I could also relate to what he said about a little of the magic being taken out of the dream, and how it turned out different from what he initially thought it would be.

Gerry, admit it--you're a dreamer and a romantic at heart. :whome2: That's the one thing that really stood out to me in this interview. And I'm not surprised that he has carpet in his new place! He's a softie! :pug:

Edited by Lady Trueword

:lol: He is soooo funny. . .the way he just says totally random things and then giggles about it, too cute. His voice is just so enticing to listen to. . .it pulls you in and grabs your attention. Putting that aside. . .

I love hearing him talk about his passion for acting, and about the many roles he's done in the past. It's so interesting (he sure is a talker) to listen as he goes on and on about his career and the love he has for it.

Good to Go Gerry. . . . . .good to go.

Thank you Barb for the link! Muah!

Di

(btw, I'm sure he could make any boiler maker seem pretty worthy of buying :cunning: . . . .)

You're right Di the man can surely talk his little butt off. I love it! It's a wonder that he seems he doesn't come up for air. LOVE IT!!!! I enjoy listening to someone who enjoys talking because they have something to say as opposed to someone who just talks just to hear themselves speak. And oh lucky little LOLITA!!! What a lucky girl to have such a great daddy such as Gerry. And she was in Vegas with him. *sigh* oh I wish he would have brought her in there for us to see. Poor little thing would have had stage fright.

Cassie

It really is cute!! What a guy! It's so fun to listen to him talk and giggle and babble!

Love ya, Gerry!! :inlove:

August 17 About Beowulf

Everytime I try to listen to the longer interview, I hear it at double speed, so that they are both talking in really high-pitched baby-like voices. Anyone else having that problem?

WBZ's Exclusive (Extended) Interview With Scottish Actor Gerard Butler.

Part two: Butler talks about playing the part of Beowulf in the independent film "Beowulf and Grendel". He also talks about the new companion in his life.

I checked the links and they all sound fine on my machine, and my son's laptop...

How do the other's sound?

I checked the links and they all sound fine on my machine, and my son's laptop...

How do the other's sound?

The first one I listened to (where he talked about how he got into acting, etc.) was just fine. I have no idea why that one is running on a higher speed. Oh well, I'll keep trying!! THANKS!!!!!!

I just listened to - Part 2/extended interview & the P.S I luv u - segment.... man o man ***sigh***

I could just listen to Gerry talk all day & get lost in it. He makes you feel like you've known him

forever -- so easy going/down to earth & humble, quirky, a wee bit of hyperness & funny too!

He is sooooo sensitive --- that alone is veri veri sexy/most apealing in a man !!!

I loved it when he talked about his Baby girl --- Lolita. You can tell his nuts for her -- just gives

me another (like I reeeeaaallly needed one ??@@^^) ReASon ---

to be totally "Sprung" on ya --GERRR !!

I've never heard him talk about his little puggy-gal before -- was sooo sweet. I had read/seen

lots of posts/pics here from GALS -- but that was tooo cool.

Sounds like Lolita was trying to eat one of his cigarettes (as pups can do) -- he might need

to visit the Vet -- after that little episode -- (I used to work at a vet -- it's amazing the things

doggies/kitties try to eat sometimes) -- (they can't help it -- they don't know any better --

they're just like human babies in many ways). Also -- sounded like Gerry was

trying to get Lolita - to say something to the reporter lady -- y'all catch that ?? -- too damn cute !

I know Lolita has a wonderful Daddy -- who is adjusting to all of her growing pains -- sounds

like there working on the "getting house broken" part -- 'cause I think he said she's been

spotting all over that new carpet --- oh but can't I relate !! My doggie girl been going

through that but she's getting a lot better now -- except that a few minutes ago --

she was --- "licking my carpet ---- ??? hello ???

alright -- I've babbled enough --- time to put my muzzle back on --- : }

Okay, I'm wondering....am I missing part of the interview? Every time I try to download it, it goes to 7:11 and then cuts off right in the middle of Gerry's sentence about the carpet...does it do that for everyone? Or is it just my computer?

Ok, gals...answers...

WBZ-Women's Watch Aug 31

First...part 3 is up...

OMG...listen to him go on about Atilla... :heat:

Second...no chimpmunk if you download from the 'download' link which looks like a cheveron (the 3 nestled v)...it's the middle icon of the three...

don't hit the name of the interview, that gets the too fast chipmunk sound...haven't a clue why!

Third please use the WBZ links (download for yourself, hardrive, yes, but hit the links) to

show support for Gerry! and WBZ's ratings!

Part 3 is up! I just listened!

Gerry talks extensively about his fans; about why he listens to us, and why he loves us!

What we have all come to believe about him is absolutely true! He is honest, and in many ways transparent, as he he shares his thoughts on part 3 of Carolyn's remarkable interview.

How could I love him more?

Y'all need to hear this!

Swan

What a lucky girl to have such a great daddy such as Gerry. And she was in Vegas with him. *sigh* oh I wish he would have brought her in there for us to see.

Lolita was there in disguise ...

Posted Image

-- Hi Mel (Abrock) ! ...

That's what the Part 2/extended interview does/did when I listen to it --plays about

7:11 & then runs out in middle of Gerry's sentence about fixing new place up & getting

carpets soiled --- I guess that's all of part 2 ??? -- not sure ??

Thanx,

Amanda-T -- now must listen to 3rd Part -- about US --- his adoring/adorable fans -- muahah !!

I'm all chocked up and at the same time grinning like an idiot. The way he talks about his fans and himself - and especially his advice to follow your dreams and heart and not letting other people tell you how you should think and feel means a great deal to me.

Thank you Gerry, again.

Thank you Barb! I really loved all three parts of the interview!

But this third part is very special because of the way Gerry talks about his fans. I loved what he said about how his fans had the same values as he did, and how intelligent we are, and how he wasn't going to waste his energy on people who didn't like him! Way to go, Gerry!

I loved the advice he gave at the end -- it was inspirational to me. Work hard and don't let others dictate what is in you. And I loved how he said that he aimed to be honest in his acting, and not to be "cool" (even though he is cool).

I'm also glad that at last he acknowledged that he is the "Man of a Thousand Faces"! I've been wanting to say that about him for some time because of how different he looks to me from movie to movie, but now that he's confessed it, I feel much better knowing that I wasn't crazy!

Thank you, Gerry, for your kindness, your passion and humility, and how considerate you are of the fans. God bless you.

Edited by Lady Trueword

-- Hi Mel (Abrock) ! ...

That's what the Part 2/extended interview does/did when I listen to it --plays about

7:11 & then runs out in middle of Gerry's sentence about fixing new place up & getting

carpets soiled --- I guess that's all of part 2 ??? -- not sure ??

Thanx,

Amanda-T -- now must listen to 3rd Part -- about US --- his adoring/adorable fans -- muahah !!

Thanks a mil, Amanda-T! Seems to just be how it ends, then. I was worried I'd missed something!

I LOVE part three. My heart started palpatating when Carolyn mentioned fan-videos...other vidders, did it not? It was very cool!

I made more comments under today's thought for the day...which was remarkably appropriate, even though I posted it before I listened to part three of the interview!

~Mel

Wow!!! I didnt think it was possible to love this

man any more than I already do.

Was I ever wrong!!!! How can you not love

his honesty, his sense of humor, his love of

life????

I was in stiches when he was talking of Lolita.

And when he called himself " A Man of a Thousand

Faces", Yes, I have thought that for such a long time.

But when he stared talking about his connection with

his fans, I totally lost it. He is so sweet and so caring

of others. :tissues:

Yes Gerry, we will follow and support you for ever!!!!! :whome2:

Debbie

:bonk: Wow! great interviews eh? :rotflmao: I loved the part about Lolita. Gerry really has a way about him. I could listen to him talk all day. :heat: Nothing like an intelligent conversation. That's hawt! :rotflmao:

Seriously, awesome

:funnyface: