Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
raina snow

Come stay with me

:erikicon: Late one night in the phantoms lair he hears footfalls on the steps leading to his lair. It must be Madame Giry she is the only one to ever come this far. He awaits. Not looking up from his work he hears a sweet voice speak to him. Christine says "do you mind if I intrude on your world for one night?" Surprised he looks up to see her standing radiantly in front of him so beautifully dressed in lace and silk. He is amazed but very estactic that she has come to see him " how did you get here my dear, angel of music?" " Madame Giry showed me the way." " I had to see you" "Pray tell me what is the trouble"? " I have been torn now for several weeks over my love for Raoul" she says. 'I spend nights tossing and turning over doubts and fears from every direction" " I feel for you a special kind of inner feeling I can not describe and then again I think I love Raoul" she went on. " I don't know if you can really understand what I am saying or how I feel but it is like the world is on my shoulders" The Phantom moves closer to her as she stands there still in a daze, " My dear, are you not afraid to be here with me alone, do I not frighten you now"? Christine looks up at him into his beautiful green eyes. "NO, I don't think I ever was really afraid of you" " and now this is one of my problems" Looking at her with a new light in his eyes the phantom says " Do you wish to stay with me awhile? ""yes please" she pleads. "from the look on your face" the phantom says " I think you have new feelings for me, if this is true it pleases me. " "I do " christine admits looking away " that is why we need to talk"

I love you story.... di

:erikrose: :mopboyerik: :hearts: :goodjob2: :thankyou: :crack1: :whochnuzzle: :woah:

this is cute what imagination you have midnight I like it hugs

"You look so tired my angel, would you not eat something before we talk"? " Madame Giry has prepared some cordon bleu and steamed vegetables and a light wine to suit the pallete and a nice cheesecake with blueberry sauce for dessert. " " sit, here on the side of the lake and we will eat together and maybe the wine will help you feel better" they sit and eat and Christine is so down she hardly nibbles at the food. The Phantom feels of Christine's head and knows she is ill she is the recipient of a fever. "my dear you are hot and are ill, I must care for you, you must stay down here and let me cure you of what ever has its grip on you. " He carrys Christine to the Swan bed and lays her down so gently and his heart is tearing in two. He must get supplies to cure her. He sends word to Madame Giry for alcohol and clothes and he starts to put cool water on her brow. He sits all night by her side and tends to her. The supplies come at last and he administers them. His very soul is aching for this beauty before him so sick, yet still so radiant . His lips seek hers , so sweet and tender. she is on fire. All night he walks and sits and walks again. She is fighting for she tosses and turns and does not sleep well. He has a powder he uses when he is in pain perhaps it will ease her into quietness and calm her so she can sleep. So expertly he trys to get her to take a little of the powder and watches as she takes it to be sure she gets enough. Satisfied he sits and for awhile he sleeps. He awakes so suddenly as dawn is breaking and she is awake. " What has happened and where am I " she exclaims. " have you forgotten you walked to my lair last night speaking of needing to talk to me "? she looks puzzled and gazes at him. It takes awhile for her to focus " what is this funny dizziness upon me that keeps me from being myself"? " OH no need to worry its medicine that will wear off in time" He says. " You need to rest my dear, my angel you are still very weak you have run a fever all night" She can not protest as she is very weak " I will call for some breakfast but for now rest " the Phantom says. "I will get you to try and eat when you are ready" She lays back and sleeps and the Phantom struggling with all his feelings for her, goes to his desk to think about what to do next. A lot depends on Christine

The day runs into another night of Christine sleeping and the Phantom watching over her. But, as daylight breaks she awakes to find she is in the Phantoms lair not remembering much about how she got here. She is leary and a little frightened. Afar in the corner at the desk sits the Phantom and she lets her mind wander to all the things that have gone on with them in the past. She shakes, and knows she somehow must confront him again. As she finds her way out of the bed, the Phantom hears her and walks to help her up. She falls against him weak so very weak. My Dear he says, " You must let me help you you have been down here a good while and very ill" "I don't remember" she says and finds she likes the comfort of his arms. He leads her to the table to sit and goes to fix her some nourishment. After bringing food to her she eats very hungrily and feels she must look a sight. She pauses in the middle of eating and sees the PHantom staring at her with loving eyes, eyes of compassion and of caring. " I don't remember much of coming down here, I wish I did, I know I had something very important to talk to you about" Christine says.

'My dear, take your time, we have eternity to talk" Pushing the plate aside Christine sighs and says "I am diswrought and very confused so you must bear with me" " Seems the other night Raoul and I were going to start plans for our wedding and we got into an argument" " It was over you and how you watched over me and taught me all I know, while I have been here living here in the dormitories." "he is very jealous"

he is jealous or both of us" She starts to cry.

The Phantom moves to look at Christine, he presents a silk handkerchief for her to wipe her eyes and tells her to dry her tears he has all the time in the world to listen to her. Christine looks at him she sees again the caring the compassionate look in his green eyes and knows now she can trust him. How she ever thought she could not was the way things happened back in the lair long ago. But now she knows different. She had not seen Raoul in a long time and now she knows he has changed but her Angel of Music has not. He remains the same. She tells of how Raoul got so furiously mad that he started to throw things and she had to get away. She sneaked out in the middle of the night to Madame Giry's apartment to seek aid. Madame Giry told her a very strange thing. She goes on to tell the Phantom this strange tale. Seems, when she left her fathers side some 10 years ago, Raoul and her never had contact again. Now all of a sudden he shows up and has lots of money and wants a part in the opera house. As it goes , he found out Christine was there and wanted to start a relationship with her again. He had heard how beautiful she was and he came to see for himself. consequently, it is not Raoul but his evil twin brother Rennie who is really edging his way back into christine's life. " madame Giry sadly told me " she says. " now how do I get out of this marriage and get away from Rennie"? The Phantom ponders all she has said and told him, and walks back and forth trying hard to assess all that has come about. " my Dear " he tells her " You leave everything to me and Madame Giry" " THis Rennie or whoever he says he really is will be found out" "If Madame Giry already knows I will get more from her , and you must spend the rest of your days and night down here with me , until we settle this matter forever". He dares to throw an arm around christine and folds her into his cape. She Looks into his eyes fully this time and sees mirrored in his eyes him and her together and shakes her head as if she has seen a ghost. ""My heart what is it that haunts you so"? "Trust me"

Edited by raina snow