-Donna

Yes, you guessed it...Gerry was there for the

"premiere" of Beowulf and Grendel and he attended

the after party.(After all its just a short plane trip

from Scotland). I sure hope some nice pictures were

taken of the ever-gorgeous and ever-photogenic

Mr.Butler!

-Donna

Donna... DETAILS, woman, I need details. Is this in Ireland? Italy? What does the IIFF stand for?

Lee Ann

Oooh...I bet Sturla got himself re-Butlerized all over again! I'm happy to know Gerry was able to attend and hope he had a wonderful time (and that the weather was much better than it was in 2004)! I wonder if he got the passport for Lolita and was able to take her with him.

I wonder if he got the passport for Lolita and was able to take her with him.

Probably not. In order to get the PETS passport a blood sample has to be taken by a vet and then there is an enforced six-month waiting period (provided the blood test was negative for rabies) before they issue the passport. Gerry said Lolita was only five months old on the last radio interview, so me thinks there will be a bit of a wait before Lolita becomes an international jet setter. Sounds like a lot of red tape, but at least this way she's "out on parole" in the States instead of being in a quarantine jail in England for six months.

Edited by CFAB

I wonder if he got the passport for Lolita and was able to take her with him.

Probably not. In order to get the PETS passport a blood sample has to be taken by a vet and then there is an enforced six-month waiting period (provided the blood test was negative for rabies) before they issue the passport. Gerry said Lolita was only five months old on the last radio interview, so me thinks there will be a bit of a wait before Lolita becomes an international jet setter. Sounds like a lot of red tape, but at least this way she's "out on parole" in the States instead of being in a quarantine jail in England for six months.

Hi, chickies... sorry I don't have time to read this myself and expound on it, but here's a site that should have info on the requirements for pet passports for the UK...

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quarantine/index.htm

Lee Ann

...And you could hear the excitement in his voice at

the prospect of introducing his baby to his family.

Awww, if she was just a little older she would have

been literally smothered with tlc by his "clan".

They are such a loving and affectionate crew to

begin with- can you just imagine them with this

pup? Next time, Lolita.

Meanwhile I scoped out Wire Images, Getty,

etc and havent found any pictures of GB in

Iceland. And superficial as I am at times, I'm

dying to see what length his extraordinary hair

is now. I always hear the Andie McDowall

commercial in my head "don't hate me because

I'm beautiful." I would kill for hair like his!!!

:inlove:

Donna

Meanwhile I scoped out Wire Images, Getty,

etc and havent found any pictures of GB in

Iceland. And superficial as I am at times, I'm

dying to see what length his extraordinary hair

is now. I always hear the Andie McDowall

commercial in my head "don't hate me because

I'm beautiful." I would kill for hair like his!!!

:inlove:

Donna

OMG, Donna, I thought the same thing about his hair... phew, I am glad that I am not the only nutball obsessed with the man's locks... sigh....

Yeah, I tried to find some pics too as soon as I read that Gerry had been there and was not successful at all either (which doesn't mean much, I'm not an experienced picture finder..LOL)... I hope there will be some soon, I can't wait to see what Gerry looks right now.... probably completely different than he looked at Comic Con... I can't believe that's already 6 weeks ago and those are still the most current pics we know....

Ina

Edited by Phanina

It has been six weeks since Comicon and the last pictures we have had of Gerry. I am so hoping that we will be seeing some of him at the Icelandic International Film Festival. I heard that Sturla was not able to attend, but that Gerry did. It is a short way from Iceland to Scotland. I wonder if he went to Scotland before Iceland, or will be going there after Iceland. I imagine the weather is beautiful now in both places.

:beowulf:

Hi there,

CFAB, Susan_Sporran -- now I'm confused -- y'all were talking about whether Lolita being able to

get her passport & go to G&B premier --what I'm fuzzed on is where was Gerry at durring

those interviews -- in London (home) or U.S. (home -NY or LA) ?? -- I thought he was

being interviewed in London ??

Makes sense though -- on Lolita having to get a blood test & all be tested for Rabies -- sounds

like the way probably would do things in the U.K -- They seem very safe & smart over there --

they don't screw around with possible rabies causes -- I wish we had bit better way to do things

like that over here in the U.S..

thanx,

amanda-t

OOO Jill maybe I could take a trip over the pond and see if Gerry's still knockin about!!!

Or easier G -man drop your arse in Dublin on your next flight Cheers C xx

Hi Turgeyes !

Thanks for clearing that up for me (my question on -- where Gerry was during the interviews -

Woman's Watch one's) -- so it was L.A. I was tooo confuuused -- (grin) -- (my normal state --

actually -- ha ha).

I'm with the rest of y'all -- I would love to see some new pics of Gerry - in Iceland -- at the

G&B -- premiere --- too !!

Hope he is enjoying some quality -- down time -- get re-generated & all --- He's been working so

hard --- grinding pace. Everybody -- needs some time to regen....

Amanda-T

Hi Turgeyes !

Thanks for clearing that up for me (my question on -- where Gerry was during the interviews -

Woman's Watch one's) -- so it was L.A. I was tooo confuuused -- (grin) -- (my normal state --

actually -- ha ha).

I'm with the rest of y'all -- I would love to see some new pics of Gerry - in Iceland -- at the

G&B -- premiere --- too !!

Hope he is enjoying some quality -- down time -- get re-generated & all --- He's been working so

hard --- grinding pace. Everybody -- needs some time to regen....

Amanda-T

Its that grinding pace I'd like to participate in...

Hmmmm...........Ps I Love you is starting in October (I read) It will be shooting in Ireland and New York. Wonder if he'll journey all the way back to LA before starting, or maybe just return to NY. The boy certainly does get around! You never know where he will pop up! I'm also wondering how many air miles he logs each year. Maybe some day, he should get his own jet!!!

:confused: :hmm2:

http://beowulfandgrendel.com/v-web/bulleti...?t=1089&start=0

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:21 am

Jon Site Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for the record... The Icelandic premiere was great. The house was packed. Gerry introduced the film and was quite funny as usual. Sturla couldn't make it because he was busy on another project. Great party afterwards. It was a great night.