Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

To All MODS

I just have to say that it is a joy to be here, and I wholly believe that is due to the way this site is moderated. I mean no disrespect to any other GB fan site, but I love the fact that all you MODS just seem like "one of us." Even when we are disciplined for our naughtiness, it is done with humor and respect... and I think the Official Spanker is fookin genius. I really appreciate the effort you all make to create a fun and playful atmosphere here, while at the same time maintaining our respect for Gerry and each other.

I am also very impressed with the beautiful graphics and special visual features of the board which make it so much fun to be part of the madness.

I hope that no matter how big GALS gets, we can always count on the sexy fun we've come to love. I appreciate the fact that we can discuss serious topics too, and that we have the freedom to really be ourselves and share our hearts if we wish.

Thank you Dr Em and all you great GALS who have made this crazy, fun, creative, Gerrylicious, sexy and spiritually stimulating site happen!

You are the best :clap::clap::clap::bounce: :bounce:

Love and hugs,

Swan

OMG! How in the world did I miss this one! :huh:

:thankyou: so much for your kinds words, they really do mean the world to us.

This site's success is the respect we have for one another and for the G-Man. You GALS are so much fun and keep me in stitches so much of the time. Then, I can go to another thread and know I can talk about "intimate" things and that I won't be judged on that information.

You GALS rock! :yourock:

:igotgals: AND I LOVE IT! :kiss:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Swan!

What a lovely post! I wasn't a mod back when you made the post...so I'd like to say, I agree. ::D:

The Adiministration and mods here are the best! So down-to-earth, genuinely friendly and thoughtful, and full of fun! :clap:

And the members are so great, too! :dance: I've made many lovely contacts here and some have become real friendships. And that is a treasure in itself! :rose:

Added to that is the fun and zannieness we share drooling over Gerry, and the open ears and hearts of the GALS gals!

What a wonderful little world to be a part of!

Thanks to all who make this site so special! :fans:

:hugsnkisses:

Barbara

Guest Beanie

Wow -- what are we supposed to say to that but thank you!? Really, the members here make it easy to be a mod. You accept all of us with open arms and allow US to be ourselves, too. And then ya go ahead and post stuff like this and make us feel all gushy inside. Really, it is us who should be thanking you. :rose:

Cheers! ::D:

Sorry to stick my bib in but SWAN I totally agree with you....

Although I too won't name names either, I find myself doing more and more things for the Gals

more than the otherside as it seems that all Gals & its MODs appreciate more of what we

say & do than those on the 'Dark Side'

Dr. Em & All MODs :rose: for all you do and allow us to do also.

Not only do I have Great Respect for Gerry but I also have one

hell of a lot of respect for you all too (that goes for all Gals)...

Although you have set bounderies for us to stick to, you have set them at

such a level that we can be a bit more like ourselves and not have to

worry about zipping our lips when we see or hear something that we

think others might like to know.

Well I'll get off me soap box now & sorry again for sticking me bib in Swan

:prescription2: :hearts::cheer2: Mandy :kiss:

As one of the Mod Squad I want to thank Swan for the intial post, and Barbara and Mandy for your added sentiments. But I would also like to put in a HUGE thank you to Dr. Em. This site is her baby, it is her idea that has blossomed and become this fabulous site. It is her tone, her values that give this site the feel that we all seem to love so much. Then I have to thank Stef for all the many, many hours she has put in to making his the most awesome looking site on the net. So we have awesome creators, and we have the most amazing members anywhere. We love and respect Gerry AND each other...we can be bawdy and a bit crazy and lusty and fun and funny and we can share our innermost thoughts and secrets and all without being judged by one another. That is so very, very special to me and I am honored to be a moderator, and a part of this site.

:rose::kiss::comfort: to all (and to all a good night - it is now after 1:35 a.m. here)

oooooh, I have to say BB, that I know where you are coming from, but I am a bit uncomfortable calling the "other" fansite the "darkside."

We all began there, and GALS would not be if not for THAT site. Gerry is known to visit there, and he obviously appreciates the way the site is run and the good it has done his career. I too feel more comfy at GALS, mainly because of the smaller size and more intimate feel, but the "other" site is where I first fell in love with GB, and I am still an active, though less frequent poster!

Cheers to all Gerry's fansites.... if this keeps up, the man will have more than other actor out there!

Swan

Edited by Swansong

oooooh, I have to say BB, that I know where you are coming from, but I am a bit uncomfortable calling the "other" fansite the "darkside."

We all began there, and GALS would not be if not for THAT site. Gerry is known to visit there, and he obviously appreciates the way the site is run and the good it has done his career. I too feel more comfy at GALS, mainly because of the smaller size and more intimate feel, but the "other" site is where I first fell in love with GB, and I am still an active, though less frequent poster!

Cheers to all Gerry's fansites.... if this keeps up, the man will have more than other actor out there!

Swan

Swan, being from the UK I say how I see, but looking at it from others point of view, maybe calling

other sites the 'Dark side' could sound a little nasty, & for that I appologize, but from where I have been sitting I feel that some times they cant be a little cruel.

But here I go again...getting on me soap box I only wanted to appologize :bonk:

:hugs: Mandy

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: GALS

Edited by Butlers_Babe

This is the best site I have ever been a member of. It makes me feel so good when

I come on here and see what my friends have been up to.

I truly believe that no matter how big this site gets that we will never change.

From day one, everyone here is welcomed and embraced.

We don;t care who you are, where you're from, how old you are..it doesn't

matter.

When you join this site, you're family.

I'm honored to be a Moderator here. It's an honor and a pleasure to spend

time with all of you who have become my second family.

:rose:

Bethy

A :tissues: If You Please!. *sniff, sniff*

Swan what a lovely post! I agree wholeheartedily with your evaluation, for when I entered here I found a family, and within a very short time, I found myself adopted. In the previous months, I've spent alot of time looking for a place where I could make friends and get a chance to share all that was within me, and not only about Gerry, although mostly about him, but about myself as well.

It was not until I got here that I even understood :igotgals: .

All I knew is that I had a lot of emotions and feelings bottled up inside and that I needed to share. And Scripture says, 'Search and you shall find,' and although that refers to Jesus, I believe it also means search for all your heart desires. God knows each and every fiber of my heart, so he also know my desires. And those desire derive from what had begun to open up within me when I discovered Gerry. God knew what those desires were and how to use them to lead me to a new self awarness of myself.

So, I kept looking and searching, and then I literally fell across GALS one day when I posted a "I like your avatar/sig" posting to Dr. Em. She sent me a nice response and told me to come over and look around. I did not make it over to GALS, right then, because I had heard several things about GALS on gb.net and wanted to first check into what was called the GALS Support Center.

Never in all my time on gb.net did I hear one negative comment about GALS. All I heard was that you'all were a zany, crazy crew with this addiction, and I could never figure out what the addiction was. That why I stayed at gb.net, because I wanted to sneak in the back door and find out what was going on and what it was all about, this GALS.

And Whoa, when I get to the Support Center on gb.net, I discovered you had moved. Wow, I almost fell on the floor. I was so disappointed. Well it took me a couple of weeks, but eventually I came over and started to look around. I liked a lot of what I saw, but it took me quite a while to figure out the function of the support center. And I certaintly was not yet ready to admit, I had this GALS. But then I discovered, I could not stay away. I spent around two weeks looking around and beginning to catch on to things. And then, I became a member, and even before I posted a single post, I claimed my trading card. So here I was a member, with a trading card, and I still did not quite know what I was doing.

I was still in and out of gb.net, and one night, since I had never, ever, been on a Chat session, I thought I would try it out. The least I could do was just listen, but instead, I don't remember why, I brought up GALS, and Beanie was there. Wow, she took me into a private room and we chatted a bit. She told me you 'all would not bite. So, one night I come into the middle of Floor 20 - How Kinky Can You Get With Gerry... and my world exploded and opened up all at the same time. I did my first post that night, after the OS, Dawn and everyone went wild. It was so exciting. watching and listening to you 'all, and since then you've had me hooked. I have figured out the SC, come to realize I have GALS, developed a taste for it and feed each and every day, and now I'm a diehard GALS gal.

I sorry this post has been so long and mandeanering, and sort of off topic, but I believe that GALS is so Open and Real that it offers a place to become CONNECTED with life, a rich, deliciously Gerry centered life. So I want to thank you for opening your hearts, through your web site to all the people out there, like me, who are looking for a place to connect to Gerry and to life.

If my path to GALS is not proof of our connections, I don't what is.

Luv each and everyone of u, Beachie the former recluse turned Perv. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Edited by givemeabeach

Oooohhhh a pervie recluse - a GAL I can totally understand!! Love ya Beachie (NLW of course).