Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
raina snow

lost pictures on botique

all of a sudden I go to look at the charms and things in the botique and all I have is a box with a red x in the left hand corner I use to could see them but now every page in there does the same thing is it my computer or something on that site. Betts

Well, the site is getting a makeover, so it's quite possible some of the old pages are "missing" so they can be worked on. I'm sure they will be back soon. Our Web Goddess Stef is trying to make this site that much more beautiful and fun for us, so we will have to patient a little. Perfection takes time. :kisswink:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Hi there,

The charms and jewelry by Dr. Batista (Annette) are not available in the boutique at the moment. When I redesigned the site, i never uploaded them or created a page for them - so I believe your browser is taking you to an old page that is cached in your browser's history. I just deleted all of the old pages in case others are getting this error as well - hopefully you won't see those pages again.

Dr. Batista's jewelry will be back very soon - they will be featured on their own website linked off of the new boutique.

Hugs,

Stef