Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continued...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next floor will be the 21~Blackjack floor (all pictures of Gerry in black - shouldn't be too tough). I will probably start that next floor just before I leave for the airport which will be within the hour. So post away on floor 20 GALS! If I don't get to start it you might have this floor until tomorrow afternoon unless Jenni is around to start the next floor.
OK, the 21st floor is going to wait until tomorrow when I get home, unless Nurse St. Giles is around when we hit 300 posts. Please be good to Bethy and whatever Mods are here today. If you have to let your freak fly PLEASE take it to the over 18 forum. And PLEASE no large pictures - just links or thumbnails.....be nice to the dial up GALS, and be considerate of the wee GALS.

:Ner: WOW this floor has been a wild ride... I have to admit I'm going to miss it, even though I've so much more lurking than posting!!! :You_Rock: Really gave the OS a workout. LUVED the bottoms up pics. Laughed till my sides ached!! :headspin:

We have a new MASCOT too kewl!!! ( way to go Dawn your my new hero)

21st floor --- Gerry in black..*THUD* almost as good as Gerry in noth... well you get the hint!! See you all the next floor, hugs and snogs to all the GALS!!!

Toni

Edited by tonifinds2
*Waltzes into thread absently singing, 'Happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me....'* Oh, hello! Okay, update. Well, I was up till 4:30 in the morning!! And, yes, me and my friend did take a glance at the clock and, what do you know?, it was 3:00 am. We both just busted out laughing. We watched TR2. Grr... Still irks me that she kills him. When she did that, I said, "No, you're dumb!" I was super hyper as well. Probably drunk on the kinks. When I saw Angie in that little wrap thing she was wearing, I started laughing like no other and said, "Haha! This is it....." It was fun. And all during that scene, I was thinking, "Come on, guys, am I not invited???" :3some: And then I was thinking, "Move over Angie, it's my turn!!" :makeout: Well, I have to sweep the floor, then I'm off to a barbeque. Yay!! :woot: 21st floor coming up! We are rocking and rolling here at......wherever we are..... yeah. Edited by MadameAngel

The next floor will be the 21~Blackjack floor (all pictures of Gerry in black - shouldn't be too tough).  I will probably start that next floor just before I leave for the airport which will be within the hour.  So post away on floor 20 GALS!  If I don't get to start it you might have this floor until tomorrow afternoon unless Jenni is around to start the next floor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gerry...in black? OMG...That's hot :*:

Can't wait for the 21st floor...what about Gerry in black and white photos? 'Cause I got the perfect one...

:bounce016:

Happy Birthday MadameAngel!!!!

:ballons: :ballons: :ballons: :ballons: :ballons: :ballons: :ballons:

Here's you a little present:

Gerry Hopes You Laugh Like This All Day!

luv what a nice surprise....your own account on their computer & POTO wallpaper!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Beachie, "thank you god, I've jest gone to heaven on a sinful train'.....that is so funny! Always enjoy your mini stories!!!

Virgolady that is one of my favorite pictures...works for me!

Okay GALS gotta run....Hello to all of ya!

:clap::clap: :heart:

Happy Birthday MadamAngel!!! Wishing you a Gerrylicious Day! Looks as if you started it out right with multiple Gerrygasm! that TR2 is yum!

my last contribution for the neck up dare, is would love to do this to every inch of him (from the neck up of course (hehe))

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whipping out the black And Can't wait for the Jacky Black Jack 21 Celebration.:leather: :leather:

Risa, shoudn't you be in bed?! It has been VERY VERY SLOW!!! I think you could hear a PIN DROP!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm at my brother's place and we have still guests. I was just sneaking away for a moment. So I won't be going to bed for a while.