Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continued...

Dr. Em

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! Ok, well... I'll start the singing then.... Kumbaya m'lord... Kumbaya.... :2eyes:

Ok, now to cool off... Mmmm.... thinking of ice cubes and penguins and Slurpees - no wait, no slurpees -- ummmm.... ice cold water and snow and icicles....

OH YOU NAUGHTY GAL ZANY!!!!! Now this is a very quiet and quaint little floor, were are not LUSTY!! We are little ANGELS!! We need to GATHER AROUND GIRLS and sing KUMBIA!!!! :p

You mean little angels by day and dirty little perv angels at night! hehe!

Posted Image

Wouldn't you rather sing...

"Sink the Boat Ride the Phantom?!"

Edited by zanyzombie

Awwwe, I was having such fun lusting behind the scenes. Is Kinks always that FAST and FURIOUS? Hope so! Wow, what a ride, and all I had to do was hold on while the GALS partied. I may have been on the floor, but I was breathing. Not going anywhere. I DO NOT WANT TO MISS ANNYTHING,

And Bethy, I'm hurt...I wanted to belong, being a mascot makes me a part of things..... :tissues: I'm a freak...I'll be in the corner if anybody needs me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww..but you are part of things..

I'm sure you'd love nothing more than be a part of Gerry's things.. :Devious:

But if we were to ever have a Mascot..it would be you..

OooOoh I wonder what the mascot outfit would look like... :blah:

Posted Image

Mwa!

Awwwe, I was having such fun lusting behind the scenes. Is Kinks always that FAST and FURIOUS? Hope so! Wow, what a ride, and all I had to do was hold on while the GALS partied. I may have been on the floor, but I was breathing. Not going anywhere. I DO NOT WANT TO MISS ANNYTHING,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heheh -- I SAW you lurking there Givemeabeach!!! :Devious: We know your type -- you're just a voyeur, now arent ya? ROFLOL -- Just kidding girlie -- sometimes its all ya can do to just keep your arms and legs inside the ride while it does its thing. :cunning:

Ok, So I've decided that I cant post at work... The computetr goes all freaky and kicks me out and I have to restart... :hissy:

I miss you guys... I can hardly sleep nights...

Anyhoo, Here's my contribution to the floor...

a fave kinky of mine... (and everyone else...)

something disturbingly sexy about this...

my ALL TIME fave red-death pic...

and...

I know, I know... there's two of 'em there... *dies*

:yel:

So True, so true. I enjoyed the ride, but I don't think that fast even when I'm on my feet, much less type that fast. I like to take it long and slow, Black Velvet style. I'm getting something ready right now, though so be prepared although it won't be fast Kinks, it will be Kinks. See you in a few.

:above: Muahahahahahaha -- tip-toeing indeed!!! :camel:  :rollsofa:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was a wild ride....might not be over yet?? :3some:

Love you gals..gotta go now..bye!

Right back atchya Beanie!

Sorry Swan didn't know you were going to post the camel too! But then maybe we can never get enough of those great legs or the camels!!!!! :camel::hump1:

Edited by cyndee

And Bethy, I'm hurt...I wanted to belong, being a mascot makes me a part of things..... :tissues: I'm a freak...I'll be in the corner if anybody needs me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww..but you are part of things..

I'm sure you'd love nothing more than be a part of Gerry's things.. :Devious:

But if we were to ever have a Mascot..it would be you..

OooOoh I wonder what the mascot outfit would look like... :blah:

---------------------------------------

Mascot? How about Gerry dressed in the leather thong reindeer outfit slathered in oil?

[Why the hell doesn't anyone have a photo of THAT?

Edited by Swansong

Where is Gerik's Hand?.

For this sceniaro, I've changed my name to Letmebechristine

LMBC: Gerik Started IT. He growled at me and laid his hand on my breast... If a real man touches me, he better expect a response.

I grabbed that large, firm hand, removed its lovely leather glove. His hand was beautiful, and I brought it to my lips. Tenderly, I laid my lips upon his palm and breathed deeply. I let him feel the soft wetness of my lips, as I kissed that palm again and again. Then my tongue darted out, taking quick licks between his fingers where they joined that now sweating palm. My tongue rode each finger, inside and then down the back...

I looked up into his eyes, as I took his other hand, and began to remove its glove. Gerik no longer growled! But......

Well is that enough? Is it PG-13? I know it's not above the neck, but there are various other ways to get turned on. Ohhh Dear, its in a crowded room!

So, tell me what comes next (the sceniaro), and what you GALS will do to me?

Beach aka letmebechristine