Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Pointless Gossip

Geez, I'm on fire tonight!

More goss - linking Eva Longoria with the G-man. Apparently they have been an item? I have read that he was only in Mexico (see pap pics section!) because Eva's had a huge party.

Has anyone else heard this?

Anyways - she is now being linked to Tony Parker.

I didn't know that. They would make a cute couple.

I heard he was invited to her big 30th birthday party. I'm not sure they dated, but then she's been reportedly attached to many famous guys.

Where?

I can't find them......... :hissy:

Their not in the pap pic section....... :hissy:

I want to see........ :hissy:

Edited by zanyzombie

=/ Who HASN'T she been linked with? I thought I read in one of the latest issues of People that she was "done with the celebrity circle" so to speak. Maybe she meant only super high profile?

The supposed thing with Gerry was a while ago She's been linked with Keifer Sutherland, and Tony Parker since. (She was linked to him before the Gerry rumor as well.) She's supposedly been with him for quite a while.

She is pretty, and she and Gerry would look great together, but somehow I don't see her as his type. A little too interested in the superficial? Just an impression.

I also seem to remember her saying some less than flattering things about our man. I could be mistaken, it may have been someone else, but I don't think so.

Edited by MishW

Mish - there is another Eva (whose last name I don't recall but I think she is an entertainment reporter) who I believe is the one who said some unflattering things about Gerry, but I've seen others say they thought it was Eva Longoria. I choose to take negative comments about our guy in stride because they are always reported without context. I'm not saying they aren't true, I don't expect sainthood from him, but without knowing both sides and the situation in full I tend to defend Gerry.

What amazes me is that any of us would give our right boob to have a real relationship or even a fling with this man, and yet some bimbo says unflattering things behind his back? No wonder Gerry keeps his relationships and flings under the radar.

I wish I could sit him down and give him some friendly advice: "Gerry, stay away from celebrity types and hang out with some real women. Women who haven't had boob jobs, who don't have perfectly white teeth and Barbi doll figures. You won't find her at Hollywood parties and premieres.... maybe Starbucks or Barnes and Noble, or the local grocery store."

I hope Gerry finds true love when he's ready.

Swan

Mish - there is another Eva (whose last name I don't recall but I think she is an entertainment reporter) who I believe is the one who said some unflattering things about Gerry, but I've seen others say they thought it was Eva Longoria.  I choose to take negative comments about our guy in stride because they are always reported without context.  I'm not saying they aren't true, I don't expect sainthood from him, but without knowing both sides and the situation in full I tend to defend Gerry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe that was it. I know Eva Mendes said something that could have been taken out of context, but she followed it up by saying he is now a good friend of hers. That could have been how it got started.

Gerry's not perfect?? What?? :blue: lol. I've got his back too. :D

Edited by MishW

Geez, I'm on fire tonight!

More goss - linking Eva Longoria  with the G-man. Apparently they have been an item? I have read that he was only in Mexico (see pap pics section!)  because  Eva's had a huge party.

Has anyone else heard this?

Anyways - she is now being linked to Tony Parker.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG really???? look at my GAL card an u'll see why i'm over the moon bout that..eva LONGORIA? ya sure not eva mendes, the hitch lady? i know she and gerry are friends :2eyes:

The supposed thing with Gerry was a while ago She's been linked with Keifer Sutherland

YEAH!!!! lucky effin lady...gets to be linked to BOTH of my favorite actors...i'm VERY glad i picked the card i did LOL :SmileNose:

Edited by gerryrox

You won't find her at Hollywood parties and premieres.... maybe Starbucks or Barnes and Noble, or the local grocery store."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or in Australia. ;)

What amazes me is that any of us would give our right boob to have a real relationship or even a fling with this man, and yet some bimbo says unflattering things behind his back?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all I'd like to say that I would rather keep my both my breasts. I'm already lacking as it is. hah! :D

Am I the only one who can't keep up with these damned Evas?!

Here's the goss in GB.net about Eva Mendes:

Eva's snog with Scots star Gerry

GORGEOUS Eva Mendes was stunned when Phantom Of The Opera star Gerard Butler planted a smacker on her LIPS the first time they met. Eva, 30, now counts the Scots actor - tipped as the next James Bond - as one of her best friends.

She said: 'I'm a friendly girl but Gerry took me by surprise. The first time we met, he was straight in there kissing me hello - smack on the mouth. I was going, 'Hey, nice to meet you too but usually the first time I meet someone they kiss me on the cheek'.'

Told that Scots can be quite shy when it comes to women, Eva laughed and said: 'Not the one I know.

'Gerry is such a flirt. He's really great and a fabulous friend. And of course he's very good-looking. But he cannot keep those lips under control.'

The actress is used to making an impression on men. Will Smith confessed to wife Jada that he fancied Eva after working with her on their latest film, Hitch.

He even tried to snog the Hollywood beauty while promoting the movie in Rio, Brazil.

But it seems Eva prefers her men a little rougher round the edges than the super smooth star. She used to have a thing for Oasis star Liam Gallagher.

You wouldn't hear me complaining if Gerry swooped in for a snog the first time we met. In fact, THAT's how I would want it to happen. :kisses:

Guest Beanie

Prayer to the snog god: "Dear lord, please please please make sure that Gerry can't control his lips the first time he meets me... Amen" :worship:

:roll:

Well he couldn't control his LIPS when I first met him but unfortunately it was not in the same way - it was only in what he SAID not what he DID. But I'm not one to complain. If there's ever any snogging to be had I'd rather it not be in front of 200 other women who are waiting their turn!

But that part about Scots being shy with women? What Scots were they talking about? It seems to me I've heard that Scots are usually rather bold - guess I'll have to wait and see first hand next January when I get to observe them in their native habitat (since to date Gerry is really the only authentic Scot with whom I've come in contact).

Prayer to the snog god:  "Dear lord, please please please make sure that Gerry can't control his lips the first time he meets me... Amen"  :worship:

:roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ditto Beanie!!!! :worship: :worship: * Toni praying next to Beanie to Snog Gods*

IF I ever meet him, I hope he cannot controll his lips either. (and hands, tounge etc :bleh: )

IF I ever meet him, I hope he cannot controll his lips either. (and hands, tounge etc  :bleh: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Candy that is so funny. :laugh4:

Sporran Tart,I remember just briefly about the boob signing story.

I think its great.

Ive seen your posts before ,but now Im in GALS and have been more involved with the whole GB thing,I appreciate your story even more. :2kiss:

Is there any doubts that he loves his fans.!

Ps I love the range of smilies on this site.

Pam

"OUT OF CONTROL LIPS!" :heat: Who in the name of all that is Holy would ever complain about Gerry not being able to control his lips? :lalala: I know I did not hear that right!

Bring those outta control lips to me Gerry! :kiss::pant:

Donna Lee :bleh:

Yeah, Beanie, I couldn't agree more! He CERTAINLY doesn't have to control those lips the first time he meets me! Snog away, Gerry!

"OUT OF CONTROL LIPS!" :heat: Who in the name of all that is Holy would ever complain about Gerry not being able to control his lips?

Donna Lee :bleh:

Me?????????? Gives a whole new meaning to "had me at hello".....Introductions might be in order.......

Ginny

:kiss:

Edited by Ginny