Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Gerry's Christine

I just saw the 300 trailer on SPIKE TV and it was fantastic. It was different from the one being shown over the internet. I think it's even better. Right after the trailer was played it was announced that SPIKE TV will be doing some stuff about the making of 300. They didn't announce any specific dates but just said to stay tuned. So all you GALS find SPIKE TV in your area. :cunning:

Gerry stuff comin' down the road on SPIKE TV ::D:

THIS GAL IS GONNA BE LIVIN ON SPIKE TV.

I just saw it too!!! It was very similar to the ifilm version!! This movie is gonna rock!!!!

PS, On the segment following the trailer it said:

"See more of Frank Miller, Tuesday at 10 (9 CST)--part of the 2006 Scream Awards." Hopefully, they mention 300 and show the trailer then too. It will reach a very wide audience for sure!!!!

Way to go, Gerry!!!! :yippee:

I just saw it too!!! It was very similar to the ifilm version!! This movie is gonna rock!!!!

PS, On the segment following the trailer it said:

"See more of Frank Miller, Tuesday at 10 (9 CST)--part of the 2006 Scream Awards." Hopefully, they mention 300 and show the trailer then too. It will reach a very wide audience for sure!!!!

Way to go, Gerry!!!! :yippee:

Thanks for clarifying the segment following the trailer. My brain was so frozen, after seeing the trailer, I could barely think.

:cheer2: I've made all the guys in my office watch the trailer and they all LOVED IT! They agree with me that this movie will ROCK and they are all now anxiously waiting for it's release. We're going to do a countdown and then all go see it together. (Bonding with my male co-workers. Gerry Butler...bringing people together. lol) If these guys are any indication of the average male, this movie is going to be beyond HUGE. (Gerry won't be able to walk the streets without being mobbed!-lol)

Going to see "The Departed" tomorrow. I'm so anxious to see if anyone besides me cheers for the trailer! ::D:

I know I'm so bloody excited I could just wet my pants. I usually don't like to speed up time but Come on MARCH!!!! The trailer they showed last night is the same one posted on Apple right now. Bloody COOL!!!!

Cassie

"BLOODY COOL" is right!

I even have soon-to-be-ex hubby on board with this one (and he hates everything!) LOL

Thanks for clarifying the segment following the trailer. My brain was so frozen, after seeing the trailer, I could barely think.

Yeah, mine was too. :lol: The only reason I know this is because I had it TiVo'd and watched like 10 times or something...the first 9, my brain was frozen too....but the rest of me was getting pretty hot... :cunning:

I recorded it on DVR and watched it about a dozen times too! My favorite moment - was at the very end when they show the "credits" and seeing GERARD BUTLER listed ABOVE THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE!!!! Yup, it's gonna by HUUUUUUGE!!

I recorded it on DVR and watched it about a dozen times too! My favorite moment - was at the very end when they show the "credits" and seeing GERARD BUTLER listed ABOVE THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE!!!! Yup, it's gonna by HUUUUUUGE!!

Speaking of HUUUUUUUUUUUGE... (ahem)

:bigone:

Do you think that's Gerry/King Leonidas leaping down onto the camera at the end before the credits...when we get a nice shot of thighs and the codpiece?

Just innocently wondering....:kisswink:

I just watched again.... and now I am crying.

I'm just so happy for him.

The Dracula 2000 DVD cover does not even feature Gerry's name... and now his name is listed ABOVE the 300 title.

Gerard Butler.... "Remember the face then!"

Swan

The Dracula 2000 DVD cover does not even feature Gerry's name... and now his name is listed ABOVE the 300 title.

Swan

Swan,

At least now I know it wasn't just me crying. I have to admit, the first few times, I was purely lusting...but after watching it again & again, I got a little teary-eyed too. I'm just so proud of him, and I can't wait for the world to sit up & FINALLY take notice...like they no doubt will in March!!! I also noticed he got top billing at then end. At first, I didn't see his name because I was looking at the bottom, then I saw it ABOVE the 300 title!!! I just wanted to leap up & jump for joy....oh wait...I did!!!!!!!

Do you think that's Gerry/King Leonidas leaping down onto the camera at the end before the credits...when we get a nice shot of thighs and the codpiece?

Just innocently wondering....:kisswink:

Leslie, that would be a YES!!!! Go to the gallery, and look at the BIIIIIIIG version!!! Aaaaaah, the codpiece....the thighs....the leather.....the abs.....the.......*shakes self* Sorry. What was I saying????

I almost missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to sign out of chat last night when someone mentioned it at 5 til 11.I recorded it on my dvr.It is so amazing......I too was so proud for Gerry......I bet he is excited too!The world ain't gonna know what hit it!!!!!But we do!!!HeHeHe......

Awwww.....Swannie that is so sweet & I completely agree. I am so so proud of this man, he has worked so hard to get here to where he is now.

I am so excited about "300" that giddy doesnt even come close to how much I wish it were March right now. But hey thats only like 5 months away lol

Go Gerry!

Going to see "The Departed" tomorrow. I'm so anxious to see if anyone besides me cheers for the trailer! ::D:

I'm right there with ya,

I'm also going to see "The Departed" today so I can cheer for 300. WOOT WOOT!!!

Wouldn't it be great to have a bunch of GALS in the audience cheering the 300 trailer? :omg:

Marianne

I'm right there with ya,

I'm also going to see "The Departed" today so I can cheer for 300. WOOT WOOT!!!

Wouldn't it be great to have a bunch of GALS in the audience cheering the 300 trailer? :omg:

Marianne

:headspin: I just bought my ticket on-line. I was also thinking how cool it would be if there were a bunch of GALS & Tarts in the audience cheering. It would be kind of like a secret handshake. We'd all know who we were! LOL :igotgals:

I am also very excited for 300! Not only will it be nice to have some hot, steamy, and powerful Gerry juice, I agree that it is going to make him a HUGE star! I went to see "The Departed" on Saturday night. That's why I was late to movie chat, I didn't realize how long of a movie it was. But it is a dang good thing I wanted to see the movie, because they did not even play the "300" trailer! I am still irritated about that! :tantrum:

Oh, well, at least I can see it online. It's just not as big of a screen!

I am also very excited for 300! Not only will it be nice to have some hot, steamy, and powerful Gerry juice, I agree that it is going to make him a HUGE star! I went to see "The Departed" on Saturday night. That's why I was late to movie chat, I didn't realize how long of a movie it was. But it is a dang good thing I wanted to see the movie, because they did not even play the "300" trailer! I am still irritated about that! :tantrum:

I thought that it was part of the intro to have the 300 trailer showing with that movie. :confused: If you ask me they should make sure that it does show because I think a lot of Gerry's fans(alright us!) will probably go and see the movie so that we can get a head start on seeing Gerry on the big screen!

:worship: :KingLeo: :wave: Fran

I noticed that too, Susan, AND the new release date. About time HRH GJB got TOP billing! Oscar presentation is only a matter of time.

Can I get a "H*ll yeah"!?

: :Yee-Haw: :drink::igotgals: :inlove:

Ok, I'll give ya one! H*ll Yeah! :claphands: (Probably won't be for this movie though. Stupid Academy rarely rewards "Action" movies with anything other than Technical Awards. They very well may clean up there though. IMHO.)

:leo: Love ya Gerry

Edited by hobbes3

"Come back with your shield - or on it", was supposed to be the parting cry of mothers to their sons. Mothers whose sons died in battle openly rejoiced, mothers whose sons survived hung their heads in shame.

Asked why it was dishonorable to return without a shield and not without a helmet, the Spartan king, Demaratos is said to have replied: "Because the latter they put on for their own protection, but the shield for the common good of all."

An old man wandering around the Olympic Games looking for a seat was jeered at by the crowd until he reached the seats of the Spartans, whereupon every Spartan younger than him, and some that were older, stood up and offered him their seat. The crowd applauded and the old man turned to them with a sigh, saying "All Greeks know what is right, but only the Spartans do it."

MacWilley is back home and straight into the 300 movie news, he thought this may be of interest to Gals.

Anna x

Over the next few months there may be a few slightly different trailers making appearances. If so, it would be great if they could be recorded in some way and then passed to Stef to see if they could be added to the multimedia section. We have seen nothing at all yet over here. It seems that the US, Spain and France are seeing trailers at the moment. Thank goodness for Mutimedia - that's all I can say.

I had a friend who is with GB.net who went to see The Departed because she thought the 300 trailer would be showing!

She hated the movie and came out soon after it began.......very upset because there had been no 300 Trailer.

Anna x