Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Misty - your post made me snort!! CLASSIC ... simply CLASSIC! Nice gesture, indeed! Tell him he got a thumbs-up from the gals!

I'm hormonal and can't afford to do the "emotional vomit" thing right now. Everyone's post has struck a chord...

Which brings me back to this site. Gerry brought me here. Y'all keep me here. I love reading posts like Hobbes' -- indicating she gathers "strength" from this site. (Glad you're here by the way, Hobbes) We all know there are lots of sites out there ... some of us belong to several. But even those of us that belong to several sites admit that GALS is "unique."

Can't wait for Vegas! Where my #1 favorite thing is hanging with gals that KNOW and appreciate what it is to have this addiction called GALS.

Be safe! Holly

Edited by heISmyGspot

How I Fell for Gerry???

I saw him in a clip during the making of the USA miniseries of ATTILA!! :greatking: And like I've said before, I just thought, "Good Lord, WHO is THAT?"!! :swoon: It was the Bath scene, (my favorite!! :tasty: ) :pointy:

But I didn't get to watch the series, so I never found out who he was.

Then, Summer 2003, there I was sitting in the theatre to see Laura Croft, TR2, because Laura Croft kicks a**, and there was this handsome Scottish guy doing push ups on the ceiling!! :terrymuscles: (And don't forget the "kissing"-handcuff scene!! :heat:) I stayed thru all the end credits to see his name...

G E R A R D B U T L E R!! A name to remember...I just never had the internet so I never looked anybody up.

ThanksGiving 2003, sitting in the theatre, on a really bad ThxGive day on my own, and excited to see a fun Medieval adventure movie with adorable Paul Walker...and *his* name comes across the opening title...GERARD BUTLER!! :mopboymarek: That handsome Scottish guy from Laura Croft!!! I knew it was gonna be a good afternoon after all. Both of my sisters became aware of who he is at this point too.

Then ThxGive 2004, and very much looking forward to the film version of Andrew Lloyd Webbers Phantom of the Opera, and dying to know who will play the Phantom, and finally there's a poster up at the movie theatre....G E R A R D B U T L E R !!!!! Omgosh!! I call my sister in Reno to tell her "it's that cute Scottish guy from Tomb Raider and Timeline!!" And I say, "He's cute, but can he sing?" And so there I sat on Christmas Day 2004, and yes, I'm happy to say, he can sing, haha!! Yes, he can!!

:erikrose: :mopboyerik: :Erikunmasked:

And I've loved Gerry the best ever since!! :hearts:

(I did actually see Gerry in "Her Majesty Mrs Brown" way back when but I'm sure I was too shy and looked away at the beach scene!!) :doh::embarassed:

I must say HI to Susan coming back from Denver, and Cheri, hope she's feeling better. Hi to Tamara too!! :kiss:

Dear Bethy...I see alot of beautiful new siggies and avitars, and I know you are putting lots of love into them!! But you do need to slow down and get some rest too!! That was a sweet story of visiting your mothers gave site. http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Love to all, Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

I first "fell" when I saw Phantom on December 27, 2004 (just like you luvphantom! ::D: ) I had been a POTO fan since 1987, and had seen it on stage several times. But when I walked out of the move theatre that day I thought to myself 'that is how you are SUPPOSED to feel when you see Phantom'. I was so emotionally pulled into his performance, that I knew I would never see a better Phantom.

I've been a Gerry fan from that moment on (and have loved every minute!! ::D: )

-Kathy

:wave: CaliKat I see you there, wish you were here!

Spent a lovely day with Cheri and Tamara plus Jeanne Marie and Marina. The weather is nasty, but the friendship and laughs keep us warm. We had a delicious Italian lunch where our adorable waiter seranaded us (not anything from Phantom, because he didn't have the music for it) but he did a great Frank Sinatra "Come Fly With Me". Watch for the name Jared Royal - someday he will be a star (and we all got his autograph at the end of the lunch). Then we discovered a beautiful Celtic pub/restaurant in the same center and had to visit (and take pictures with GerryUSA, of course). Tonight was spent just sharing our Gerry stories.

Here is a link to my non-GerryUSA Colorado pictures for anyone interested.

Colorado pictures

Celine - how great is that!! I'm heading over to read your story.

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!

Wow, falling for Gerry, that's a good one. I first layed eyes on this beautiful GORGEOUS man in in "Mrs. Brown", but I didn't know who he was so I ignored him. Then "Attila" came out a few years later. I saw a preview for it on tv when it was about to air and I didn't recognize the actor so I skipped it. I was home sick on a Sunday and as I'm lying on the couch and channel surfing I see that a repeat of "Attila" is about to come on. I figure I'll watch it! Well, I slapped myself awake after he came on screen. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Once it went to commercial I immediately went to through the guide to find out when the 2nd part was airing and I watched both sets. They usually air it twice in one night and I stayed up to watch both of them. I kicked myself for not catching it the first time. Good thing I was sick and channel surfing or no telling when I would have noticed this man. I then saw him in "Dracula 2000". I couldn't find enough about this man. At the time there was only a Yahoo forum so I joined that. We discussed all we could be after awhile due to no new news I dropped out. I took a bit of a hiatus from him and settled on someone else. Then a little movie called "Reign of Fire" came out and I recognized him and after that I was a goner yet again. I couldn't stomach going to the movies to see LCTombraider or Timeline so I waited for dvds. I had my pride to think of. I mean I can't be seen going into a Paul Walker movie I just can't do it sorry. :doh:

Anyhoo, the rest they say is history. Don't even get me started on how excited I was when POTO came out. I couldn't get enough of reading articles and watching interviews. I was such a giddy thing. He's so easy to love that I don't mind taking the time to admire him as much as I do. *SIGH*

BTW, Celine - I'm still so excited for you girlie. OMG!!!! Good for you!

Suz - Gorgeous kids. Do they work hourly becuase I have a crap load of leaves in my yard that need tending to. My hubby blew the leaves and burned them on Sunday and yesterday and from the looks of our yard it doesn't even look like he touch anything.

To all you GALS, have a lovely day and keep the Gerry gushing alive!

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

I can't wait to be able to see him in an actual theater and to celebrate his talent!! :leochest:

:igotgals: and there's no :fook: 'n cure!

AMEN to that, Sistah!! There is no :fook: 'n cure!!!!!

Like you, I've NEVER seen Gerry in the theatre and I sure lament that fact. I found him after his movies were all out of the theatres (and couldn't travel to see B&G). I'm soooooooooo excited for 300 for that very reason! SEXY GERRY on the BIG SCREEN!!!!!!!!!

:yippee:

Good morning all of you Gorgeous GALS. :inlove:

I'm trying to be good today and actually do some of what they pay be for in this office :bleh2: but, I couldn't stay away LOL

Chat sure was fun last night. I'm becoming sleep deprived trying to keep up with you West Coasters! lol

Wish I could have stayed longer, it was just gettin' good. hee hee :snog:

:behave:

Have a :gerrylicious: Day everyone!

I've told this story of how I fell for Gerry before, and it's very similar to many others. I sat mesmerized in my seat in the movie theater watching POTO for the first time in Dec, 04. Driven by the desire to find out about the man behind the phantom mask, I started online research, looking for other movies he had done. One by one, I rented, and then bought, Mrs. Brown, TR2, Dracula 2000, Attila, Reign of Fire, Timeline, etc, wondering how in the hell I had managed to miss all these movies before. In the past, there have been many talented, handsome actors whose work I have admired, but I never dreamed of joining a fan site, or even looking at a fan site, for that matter, but I soon became a regular lurker at gb.net. I was hooked on Gerry :inlove: , but couldn't bring myself to register and post until January of this year. I made my way over here to GALS in June.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. ::D:

Chat sure was fun last night. I'm becoming sleep deprived trying to keep up with you West Coasters! lol

Wish I could have stayed longer, it was just gettin' good. hee hee :snog:

:behave:

Have a :gerrylicious: Day everyone!

HEHEHE :snog: Don't think "Dr. Gman" missed a single GAL in chat last night!

I loved the "Trail Mix" chat :hmm2: Yeah, you know what I'm talking about Gerry! :whome2: He-he Yes!

FancifulRomantic~ You better learn to share you snog-hog! :gonnagetit: ~LOL~ You definately added "zest" to the evening!!

For those who missed, the Gerry Juice was flowing by the :drooldrum: , and somehow we got onto the topic of the other kind of Gerry Juice that I termed as "Wigglers"! Bella seems to live :gutter: these days!

Thank goodness Nurse Misty was on hand to keep us all inline for our I-Snog-Culations! A shot of tongue never felt soooo good! Right GALS?? :rotflmao:

No GerryClone at the gym, but that's okay he was laying on my mind anyways! :heat:

Love ya all!!

Bella

OH! PS AimeeMarie~ It was so awesome talking to you on the phone! Can't wait for Vegas baby!! Feel free to call any time and we will discuss Mandolls more in depth! :lol:

HEHEHE :snog: Don't think "Dr. Gman" missed a single GAL in chat last night!

I loved the "Trail Mix" chat :hmm2: Yeah, you know what I'm talking about Gerry! :whome2: He-he Yes!

FancifulRomantic~ You better learn to share you snog-hog! :gonnagetit: ~LOL~ You definately added "zest" to the evening!!

For those who missed, the Gerry Juice was flowing by the :drooldrum: , and somehow we got onto the topic of the other kind of Gerry Juice that I termed as "Wigglers"! Bella seems to live :gutter: these days!

Thank goodness Nurse Misty was on hand to keep us all inline for our I-Snog-Culations! A shot of tongue never felt soooo good! Right GALS?? :rotflmao:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Snog Rat! What'd I miss? What's this about Trail Mix?? I can guess :treasuretrail:

:ohbaby2:

Just restin' me head on the curb... :gutter: LOL

Edited by hobbes3

Hey Snog Rat! What'd I miss? What's this about Trail Mix?? I can guess :treasuretrail:

:ohbaby2:

Just restin' me head on the curb... :gutter: LOL

Snog Rat?? :rotflmao: Is that anything like being a "Gutter Rat"??!!

I prefer the term "Snogaholic!" :snog: :mouthmaulme: :igotgals::omg2::yummy::gerrylicious:

hehehe...

Bella

Geez, I need to get into chat more often... :bonk:

OH! PS AimeeMarie~ It was so awesome talking to you on the phone! Can't wait for Vegas baby!! Feel free to call any time and we will discuss Mandolls more in depth! :lol:

I had fun too! I'm just thinking about all the :fook: in' trouble we are headed for in Vegas. And I spoke with Issy last night, whilst showing her the NAUGHTY things BJ was up to this weekend. I'll be posting his adventure soon...But I'll send you some pics as soon as I have them uploaded to Photobucket.

Sorry I missed the chat last night! I didn't even think to look to see who was around...I was a zombie when I got home.

BUT! I had a wonderful dream about me and Gerry....Gawd he's so nice.... :wub:

:kiss:

AimeeMarie

Hello Sweetie, give me a 'knock' when you are going into chat and I will join you! :rotflmao:

Could do with a laugh, MacWilley flew back to Inverness this morning. :tissues: I am all alone...but not for long.

Anna x

P.S. I have been out today for an hour, it was delightful, the weather here is so mild the trees are all still green and lush. I don't feel nauseated anymore and actually didn't mind people staring at me, I just kept on smiling like a 'Cheshire Cat' till they looked away again!

Blood tests tomorrow, Yucky!

Edited by Anna

I had fun too! I'm just thinking about all the :fook: in' trouble we are headed for in Vegas. And I spoke with Issy last night, whilst showing her the NAUGHTY things BJ was up to this weekend. I'll be posting his adventure soon...But I'll send you some pics as soon as I have them uploaded to Photobucket.

Sorry I missed the chat last night! I didn't even think to look to see who was around...I was a zombie when I got home.

BUT! I had a wonderful dream about me and Gerry....Gawd he's so nice.... :wub:

Merik is a Vanilla angel like me... :angel2: ...he's waiting for Vegas to let his hair down and get really rowdy!

(he-he Bella is so "pure" that her halo burst into flames~ :cheeky:

I blame Gerry!

:whome2:

Mousie~ You gotta get into chat, you too could be resting your head on the curb :gutter:

:bounce:

Cheers!

Bella

Merik is a Vanilla angel like me... ...he's waiting for Vegas to let his hair down and get really rowdy!

(he-he Bella is so "pure" that her halo burst into flames~

I blame Gerry!

:spit: bwahahahahaha!!! Vanilla?!? Pure?!? :rotflmao: Need I remind you, Bella, who dumped the gallon of Gerry juice all over themselves? :lol::funnyface:

OK, and how the :fook: did I miss the "Trail Mix" conversation! Not fair! Please PM me the story, pretty please with soap suds and Gerry juice on top? :worship:

Hello Sweetie, give me a 'knock' when you are going into chat and I will join you! :rotflmao:

Could do with a laugh, MacWilley flew back to Inverness this morning. :tissues: I am all alone...but not for long.

Anna x

P.S. I have been out today for an hour, it was delightful, the weather here is so mild the trees are all still green and lush. I don't feel nauseated anymore and actually didn't mind people staring at me, I just kept on smiling like a 'Cheshire Cat' till they looked away again!

Blood tests tomorrow, Yucky!

I will have to try to stay up once at the weekend or getting up very early for chat - I'm missing all the fun.

Anna, I'm so happy to hear that you went out - I guess the weather in England is similar as it is here now - about 18C° sunny and mild.

Hope all goes well for the blood test.

Here's some Beo - sigh....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And some Vegas Gerry...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave:

Risa

Hey everyone! Wow chat was fun last night, yes everyone got snoged there last night. I hope to be in chat again tonight.

Guess what I got my B&G DVD today, my sister had got it for me for my b-day but it didn't come in time and just got it today I am so excited to see. YaY!

Just want to say hi to Bella, AmandaT, Pilar, Kirsten, Swannie, Pop, Jen, Di, Binkie, and all Gals/Pals ( hope I didn't forget anyone.

Have a great day everyone.

Erica J S

Merik is a Vanilla angel like me... :angel2: ...he's waiting for Vegas to let his hair down and get really rowdy!

(he-he Bella is so "pure" that her halo burst into flames~ :cheeky:

I blame Gerry!

:whome2:

Cheers!

Bella

Ha ha! I don't even know you that well, but EVEN I KNOW that you are NO ANGEL! Kristine's lightning is headed straight for your arse! Hope you can dodge lightning!

Course if Gerry were throwing the lightning, I might stand still.... :whip:

Bella, AimeeMarie - :funnyabove:

Just a quick hi to everyone at the SC. Hope to "chat" with you later!

Hugs,

Irene

OK, and how the :fook: did I miss the "Trail Mix" conversation! Not fair! Please PM me the story, pretty please with soap suds and Gerry juice on top? :worship:

:rotflmao: Ok Bella, if Misty gets a recap, I want one too! Spill (the juice!) LOL!

Hope to see you all in chat tonight (if I can stay awake-LOL) :bonk:

Ha ha! I don't even know you that well, but EVEN I KNOW that you are NO ANGEL! Kristine's lightning is headed straight for your arse! Hope you can dodge lightning!

Course if Gerry were throwing the lightning, I might stand still.... :whip:

~angelic smiles~ :angel2: She'll have to catch my arse first!

~running fast. . . :escape: . . . slips on a puddle of Gerry Juice :tasty: . . . and slides headlong :gutter: ~

OMG! that just gave me theeeeeeee greatest idea EVER for a Vegas tee for us g/f!! Hehehe

Snogs for Aimee! :kiss:

bwahahahahaha!!! Vanilla?!? Pure?!? Need I remind you, Bella, who dumped the gallon of Gerry juice all over themselves?

OK, and how the fook did I miss the "Trail Mix" conversation! Not fair! Please PM me the story, pretty please with soap suds and Gerry juice on top?

Okay, to defend myself here, it was a PITCHER of Gerry Juice...okay?! :rotflmao: BIG difference... :bonk:

Not sure how you missed the trail mix talk...but let your fingers do the walkin' baby! :treasuretrail:

:woah: No way Gerry!!

Cheers!

Bella

The Vanilla Gal with a heart full of Kinks!

Do I even want to know, Bella? You sick :lolita: !

We definately need to bring some blue ribbons with us to Vegas, ESPECIALLY if I make a kilt for the guys on the strip!

I just know that I'm going to be on my WORST behavior in Vegas...It's a good thing Gerry won't be there. Otherwise.....

:bleh2:

And there goes my buzz from all the StrawGerry Margarita't that Celine and I will be drinking!

I'm exhausted I'll do a proper post soon.

I wanna say a big THANK YOU to all the gals who prayed for me to get the P.S. I Love You gig. Well it worked and you can read about my day in the fan encounters section. i didn't actually meet or chat with gerry but i did work with him and might even share the screen with him :headspin: at least for a sec :laugh4:

Hugs :kiss:

Celine

*collapses onto the floor*

Every single day, at least once every single moment of every day..for the last five years I have been dreaming about having a moment like that!

I missed being online yesterday (MAJOR family drama) and Irene dropped me a PM about it.

Congrats to you, Celine! :clap:

Amazing.

One day, Scottish Man.

They say miracles happen in 3's

Christmas, Vegas (miracle to be named later)

One day, Scottish man!

Hugs and blessings to you, Celine!

Couldn't have happened to a sweeter GAL!

:hugs:

Bethy

Guest pilaraquarius

I am going to read this whole thread after I'm finished GUSHING about the 300 traiiler!!!!!(yeah better late than ever....just downloaded it) CAN THAT MAN GET ANY FOOKIN' SEXIER?????? And who was that BABE who said"We'll fight in the shade"??? Can anybody tell me?? OK .Pil....time to come back to earh....WHEW!!!!!

(waving G off to superstardom....have a nice trip, babe!) :wave: