Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

I am going to read this whole thread after I'm finished GUSHING about the 300 traiiler!!!!!(yeah better late than ever....just downloaded it) CAN THAT MAN GET ANY FOOKIN' SEXIER?????? And who was that BABE who said"We'll fight in the shade"??? Can anybody tell me?? OK .Pil....time to come back to earh....WHEW!!!!!

(waving G off to superstardom....have a nice trip, babe!) :wave:

:funnyabove: Oh Pilar :crack1: I believe the the little hottie in question's name is Michael Fassbinder (playing Stelios)

Guest pilaraquarius

THANKS, CUTIE ....I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU....BY THE WAY GALS...I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED HARDER IN ANY CHAT THAN LAST NIGHTS(AND THAT'S HARD TO DO CUZ' THEY'RE ALL GOOD NIGHTS).

DR. G'MAN....CODE PLAID!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

:bonk: I almost forgot! Isn't there supposed to be more stuff about 300 on Spike TV tonight at 10pm!

(They're doing the Comic Book awards or something)

Just thought you'd all want to be reminded!

:KingLeo: Leo insisted-lol

Wow 2nd floor already and boy I am tired I am sorry missed last nights chat. I get so tired by now. getting old I guess. but I can still see, and watch my man Gerry. that is all that counts some days. most days. Sounded like fun last night Pilar you shouldhave sent me a pm and I would have joined . Miss you have a goodnight everyone Gerry Dreams

Guest pilaraquarius

^^ SORRY DARLIN'...I WILL NEXT TIME...^^^( Pilar slapping herself...bad girl Pilar...bad!!) :wedgie:

:bonk: I almost forgot! Isn't there supposed to be more stuff about 300 on Spike TV tonight at 10pm!

(They're doing the Comic Book awards or something)

Just thought you'd all want to be reminded!

:KingLeo: Leo insisted-lol

Whooah -- Hobbes3 ..

i just now read this post - not 5 minutes ago - and then jumped to TV turned it on to spike

and low & behold - I just saw Frank Miller win award -- just now and they showed

a little scene from 300 & talked about it coming on in Spring -- they also showed

other films Frank has directed -- the timing just blew me away -- that i read this

thread & caught it ... i bet your watching it too

have they shown anything else about Gerry or 300 ??

/anyway -- thanx for posting this --- cool !!!

see ya later...

They had a collage of video clips from Frank Miller's films. For 300 there was the shot of Gerry shouting, "Sparta!" and the final codpiece shot (the BIG one) hehehe. Also, Gerry kicking the guy into the well or whatever the circular hole is.

Pat

Happy Wednesday everyone.......just another day I know but I'm thankful for it.

Risa.....MMMM! thank you for the pics, delicious!

I have been instructed in the art of 'multiple upload' of pics, so that will make life easier and faster!

Anna x

Geez, I need to get into chat more often... :bonk:

Hello Sweetie, give me a 'knock' when you are going into chat and I will join you! :rotflmao:

Could do with a laugh, MacWilley flew back to Inverness this morning. :tissues: I am all alone...but not for long.

Anna x

P.S. I have been out today for an hour, it was delightful, the weather here is so mild the trees are all still green and lush. I don't feel nauseated anymore and actually didn't mind people staring at me, I just kept on smiling like a 'Cheshire Cat' till they looked away again!

Blood tests tomorrow, Yucky!

I will have to try to stay up once at the weekend or getting up very early for chat - I'm missing all the fun.

Anna, I'm so happy to hear that you went out - I guess the weather in England is similar as it is here now - about 18C° sunny and mild.

Hope all goes well for the blood test.

Here's some Beo - sigh....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And some Vegas Gerry...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave:

Risa

I was about three pages behind in this thread so BIG HUGS to all.

C - Still reeling from your wonderful adventure!

Bella - Those lightning burs only hurt for a minute, then you just get used to it!

Anna - Love ya!!

Hope you have awonderful Wednesday GALS!!

xox

Kristine

I was about three pages behind in this thread so BIG HUGS to all.

C - Still reeling from your wonderful adventure!

Bella - Those lightning burs only hurt for a minute, then you just get used to it!

Anna - Love ya!!

Hope you have awonderful Wednesday GALS!!

xox

Kristine

He's back in my bed, little Tinker, Posted Image

:lolita: Kristine, what trouble are you getting up to today?

My blood test was **** but I've had my 'Suprapubic' catheter removed. :claphands::claphands:

Just need to keep the fluids topped and 'flush' away normally......OK Boring! but Hey! welcome to my world.

Raining today so no little walk for me. :tantrum:

My first "fall" for Gerry was at that moment we first see his face as he leads Christine to the lair in POTO. I continued to FALL more and more as I watched his interviews and found out what a sensitive and funny person he really is. Meeting him caused a very HARD FALL from which I don't ever expect to recover. When he has done things like calling Bethy on Christmas Day I fall all over again. After seeing the trailers for 300 I anticipate whole new wave of "falling" for him next year!

Now, here is a link to the first batch of Colorado adventures for GerryUSA.

GerryUSA Colorado -1

I have tons more with and without him but I'm so bleary eyed now I really MUST go to bed.

Susan the pics are super, would love to see the place for real, very good camera work.

:lolita: Anna x

Edited by Anna

::D: Good Morning GALS and Happy Wednesday

What do they call this day?....might have something to do with camels...or this guy :whome2: (or both-lol)

Anyway have Great Day everyone. Must go get more caffeine :coffee3: !!!

What do they call this day?....might have something to do with camels...or this guy (or both-lol)

:funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove:

:JOTS: "Did someone say CAMEL?" :hump:

:rotflmao: I love that similie.

Am I the only one having trouble getting on this site today? Seems to be ok now, although the trivia game didn't work. Just curious.

Dr. Em posted a bulletin on myspace that she is trying to get to the bottom of why the site has been down today.

Thanks for the info! :)

Just a drive-by... feeling blue today ... no particular reason so I'm gonna chalk it up to 'mones.

ANNA! Great news! Those catheters can be so draining...

149 days til ball sweat...

Hello all my lovlies!!

Its a beautiful day here in the Pacific Northwest.

Sun is shining, a bit chilly, but its supposed to

be 77 by this afternoon. I am on vacation this

week. Cant go anywhere, alas, I have no money. :tissues:

But will hit the library, must find more tales of Scotland. :inlove:

Must go out today and look for a good used

car. I hate buying cars. Never know what

you are really getting if it is used. :grrr2:

Anna: Wish I could send some of our sunshine

your way.

Glad to see Macgorgeous back in the sack where

he belongs. :kisswink:

Hobbes3: I had trouble getting on the site also.

But it finally worked the third time. Dont know

whats up.

Well sitting here isnt getting a thing done.

Hope you all have a fine day.

My thoughts are always with you and HRH.

Debbie

Holy Carp! Was over at the Karen Marie Moning (author of the Highlander books) site while our site was down -- ran across a suggestion to go listen to the "tartanpodcast" when in need for a little "Scottish Burr Fix."

You can find the "Mellow Monday" eh-dition of the podcast for the nynth of October, tooo tousand sex here: http://www.tartanpodcast.com/ (click the "listen now" icon) Dreamy. Just dreamy!

ANNA! Great news! Those catheters can be so draining...

*GROAN* That's TERRIBLE, Holly!! :rotflmao: But yes, I'm also glad you got to get rid of that, Anna! You know, I really try not to think of any day as "just another day", because we should always be grateful for them. I mean, I know I'm not perfect at living that idea, that's for sure! But it's good to be reminded... :hug99:

Hey Debbie! Enjoy the time off... *sigh* A lovely thought!

I don't know if I've even posted on this floor yet! *bad mel* Sheesh. My "falling" story is really extensive... so I'll write it up and post it later.

I've been :bonk: crazy over my directing class. I have to revise my script, which is totally fine... but just more work. I LOVE the class, and the professor is AWESOME, and so are my classmates...so it's enjoyable stress most of the time. :smile: For everyone who doesn't know, I've adapted One More Kiss to a one-act play...that's what I'll be directing. (don't worry, it's perfectly legal because it's in an educational setting :smile: ) It's been a beast to adapt, but I'm determined to make it work. My dramaturge just read it and she said "it's disturbing" as in it makes her think about her own life. I said, "PAIR-FECT!" ::D: Hooray for compelling theatre that gets the audience to THINK...

Pilar, thanks for sending Mousie "Beowulf!" She was quite giddy! :pointy:

~Mel

Hello ladies!!!

Just a drive by to say HELLO and hope everyone is enjoying their day. It's raining here YET again so nothing new on the horizon.

I found out yesterday that my older brother was hit by a car a couple weeks ago. I have two older brothers and I have been estranged from the oldest for some years now. I'm trying to make things right for the sake of my son/ his nephew but by me living out of state it's hard. Anyhoo, long story short, my aunt calls to tell me that she just found out about his accident herself. She found out from her hubby who was told the story from his brother who was told by his friend. My aunt called and asked my mom about it and she was like "oh yeah, he was but he's fine now." Huh? He got hit, but no one said anything because my mom was the only one who knew at the time and she took her a@@ to Vegas w/my sister for 4 days. I've talked to her at least 3 times since she has been back and she hasn't mentioned it yet. I'm telling ya, if you think your family is warped there is always another one more warped than yours. I love my mother but she's so unbelivably foolish sometimes in her judgement it's scary to think about. How can you NOT tell the family that someone was hurt? I mean really. It just goes to show that the old saying "Sometimes common sense is not so common" still means something.

To all you GALS, I hope you're having a lovely day and have fun.

Cassie

Afternoon all :wave:

Just wanted to say a quick HI to everyone.

Hobbes ~ Thanks for the tip about Spike TV. The Sream Award very cool and it was great seeing Frank Miller get his award and watching the quick clip of 300.

Anna ~ Great news on getting the catheter out. Hugs.

Cassie ~ Sorry to hear about your brother, I'm glad that he's ok but I'm sorry that it took so long for you to get the news. You have to wonder sometimes just what people are thinking?!

Mel ~ Your directing class sounds great. Best of luck with the play. Given your talent I'm sure it's terrific.

I wish I could see it. ::D:

I had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders this morning.

I haven't been feeling quite right lately and my Doctor was concerned that I might have another type of cancer, but my test today was PAIRFECTLY NORMAL :yippee: :yippee:

Just wanted to share my good news.

Irene ~ Thanks again for your concern.

I'm sorry that I didn't mention everyone by name but I'm wishing all of you a Wonderful Day.

Love, hugs,

Marianne

Happy Wednesday morning, everybody! Extra hugs to those who are under the "weather". I guess the site had a cold, too. I couldn't get in this morning.

Cassie - I understand the family thing. When my grandfather passed away, my mother did not tell me until three months later. Sure, they were overseas, but still, I was pretty mad about it. But I'm glad your brother is doing okay.

Mel - Directing class? That's great! Directing is so much fun, isn't it? Especially when you have other people act out your vision of things. It was the most fun I ever had in a college class.

Debbie - enjoy your "simple pleasures" vacation!

Anna - I'm glad you were able to get rid of the catheter!

Holly - May your hormones be very mellow.... :wink:

Marianne - Yay! :claphands: I was praying for your tests today.

Hi to Hobbes, AimeeMarie, Alexis, Bonnie Ann, Katie, Elissa, Bethy, Mousie, Pilar, Suz, Leslie, Suzanne, Bella, Celine, Betts, Amanda-T, Pat, Kristine, Susan, Misty, Risa, EricaJS, and all the wonderful gals and pals!

Hugs,

Irene

BTW, chapter 6 of my fanfic is up!

Love to all of you.

Edited by Lady Trueword

::D: Good Morning GALS and Happy Wednesday

What do they call this day?....might have something to do with camels...or this guy :whome2: (or both-lol)

OMG, I have a funny camel story to tell myself!

Yesterday when I dropped K off at daycare, I got back in my truck and was putting my seat belt on when I caught movement out of the corner of my right eye. I glance up and there is a huge buck and a doe -right there in between the houses! I see does and their young all the time by my parents as they live in a wooded area, but this is smack dab in the middle of the housing area! So I'm cursing yelling "Fook-fook-fook!" trying to pull my silly camera out of my purse. (I always carry my camera -always! ~L~) All the while the buck is snorting, and it's cold so clouds of steam are coming from his nostrils! The doe, being the woman cautiously walks in front of my truck as I snap a photo of the buck from across the passenger seat. The flash bounces off of my silly windows and the shot isn't very good. Then the doe darts away and as the buck follows I get one more shot no flash, again not a good photo. :doh: So what could have been really cool fizzled out!

What's this have to do with camels?? Glad you asked! I was emailing the photos to my MIL while I was talking to her on the phone, and had the images on the screen. My lil K walks up and I asked her "What's that in the picture baby?" And yes, as you guessed she said "It's a camel!" :rotflmao:

So that's my camel story. BTW my sweet B gave me 2 lil pugs yesterday! One is a littlest pet shop pug that I have affectionately named "Nilla Bean" after last night's chat. :angel2: And the other is one of the McDonald's "The Dog" Happy Meal toys whom I have named "Lil Lottie" after Christine in POTO. :wub: I so love my girls! :grouphug:

In other news, I stayed up until 230am this morning making a Gerry video! Yep, I am hooked! I love doing computer graphics and all that, so this is even better! Thanks to Misty who had she not said that her computer came with the software, I would never have even checked mine! And yep, it was there!! So I will be making animated siggys now too!! I am soooo excited, I may never get off my computer now!! :coffee3: :lol:

As soon as I've tweeked the video enough I will post it, my OCD demands that it be perfect! :bonk: It's just sceen caps until I get a video capture device, but man when I do -watch out!

Love to you all!

Bella

I'm telling ya, if you think your family is warped there is always another one more warped than yours. It just goes to show that the old saying "Sometimes common sense is not so common" still means something.

Cassie

Cassie, truer words were never spoke! I can certainly relate!

Celadon-glad your tests were negative!! How relieved you must be! ::D:

Mel-your adaptation of OMK sounds good. Too bad the rest of us can't read it. (or can we?)

I have to go try to get out of a meeting now. Too many thoughts of this guy :ohbaby2: dancing in my head to concentrate anyway. I'm with Holly, must be "the 'mones." !!

What's this have to do with camels?? Glad you asked! I was emailing the photos to my MIL while I was talking to her on the phone, and had the images on the screen. My lil K walks up and I asked her "What's that in the picture baby?" And yes, as you guessed she said "It's a camel!" :rotflmao:

So that's my camel story. BTW my sweet B gave me 2 lil pugs yesterday! One is a littlest pet shop pug that I have affectionately named "Nilla Bean" after last night's chat. :angel2: And the other is one of the McDonald's "The Dog" Happy Meal toys whom I have named "Lil Lottie" after Christine in POTO. :wub: I so love my girls! :grouphug:

In other news, I stayed up until 230am this morning making a Gerry video! Yep, I am hooked! I love doing computer graphics and all that, so this is even better! Thanks to Misty who had she not said that her computer came with the software, I would never have even checked mine! And yep, it was there!! So I will be making animated siggys now too!! I am soooo excited, I may never get off my computer now!! :coffee3: :lol:

As soon as I've tweeked the video enough I will post it, my OCD demands that it be perfect! :bonk: It's just sceen caps until I get a video capture device, but man when I do -watch out!

Love to you all!

Bella

::D: Cute 'camel' story Bella! What time were you guys in Chat last night? I sat there playing (oops almost fell :gutter: ) talking to myself for about 15 min. waiting for someone to show up, got bored and left.

I'm so excited to see the results of your newfound pastime! My computer apparently also came with moviemaking software but I think I need a new hard-drive. I soooo want to learn how to make videos though. (I have so many running in my head all the time.-lol)

I'm so excited to see the results of your newfound pastime! My computer apparently also came with moviemaking software but I think I need a new hard-drive. I soooo want to learn how to make videos though. (I have so many running in my head all the time.-lol)

And to think all I have running through my mind all the time is Gerry nekked! :bonk:

:behave:

No way!

Bella