Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Guest pilaraquarius

Posted Image

Why does this ADDICTION that we all have seem to be getting WORSE with the passage of time?? It's madness I tell you....MADNESS!! (Pilar runs off to gaze at the Gallery for the zillionth time...).G'night all you crazy GALS....luv ya.. :pointy:

P.S.....this pic says it all....started my journey to G with Phantom....where did my heart GO??

...I also got to meet the costume designer for 300!...

See, here you'll see where I'm coming from. My first thought when I read this was, 'wait, 300 had a costume designer?"

:rotflmao:

Hi all - here I am in Salt Lake City having had a wonderful dinner and long post-dinner conversation with none other than Dr. Em and Abrock!! It was so great to be together again - it's been more than 4 months since Vegas and I've missed you so much. Dayna, really, when do you have time to breathe?? I don't think I have ever known anyone who has so many irons in the fire and yet still seems to find time for them all!!! You are a marvel, really you are.

Mel, I would love to see your version and vision of OMK - it was fascinating to hear you talk about turning it into a one act play.

Pam - it was great talking with you. Sorry if some things were lost in conversation because it was pretty loud in the Red Rock. I wish you could have been with us.

Marianne - glad to hear you had good news today.

Anna - good for you on getting the catheter removed.

Swan - so happy to hear you had good news on Nathan's health - I will check out the details on the prayer thread.

Vegaschickie - welcome to GALS and thanks for jumping into the Support Center and giving us a chance to get to know you.

Alice - I wondered what happened - I had expected to see you at the convention. I'm glad you are OK and that it wasn't something serious that kept you away.

All you GALS doing Dallas - have a blast and take lots of pictures, and share the ones you can!!!

GerryUSA had a fabulous day yesterday in Rockie Mountain National Park. This morning he toured the Celestial Seasonings plant and had to wear a hair net (which for him was a full-body net). We finally had to bid adieu to Cheri, Tamara, Marina and Jeanne Marie as well as the gorgeous Colorado. We all had a wonderful time! Tomorrow morning we are on to Jackson Hole, WY.

Hugs to all - I'm already up later than I intended and I still have some writing in GerryUSA's journal to do.

I even had sat-internet tech support on the phone to make sure my equipment was functioning properly!! Then Jill made me go exercise. :whip:

:kiss::kiss:

K

Such a meanie..... :kisswink:

Made you walk along the Treasure Trail too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wish I'd been the Costume Designer for "300"!! :cunning: Or at least, the Wardrobe Mistress!!

At Comic Con, when it was my turn to get up there to say Hi to Gerry, he was distracted and pointing out the guy who he said was responsible for getting him his 300 body...now there's a dream job!! :lolita:

Hey, Gals. Just popping in to say, yes, I'm still alive. Rehearsals and homework take up all of my life, but yes, I'm still here! Plus we have a four day weekend, so maybe you'll see me more often. Then again, maybe not, as I have set building and babysitting and homework to do.

Hi Jill, Hi Alice, Hi Susan... :wave:

Jill, I like those pix you chose to share with us, especially the third one down... :cunning::cunning::cunning:

but something's wrong...I'm rolling over it, but it's not getting any bigger!! :kisswink:

Love ya!!

XOXOXO

Jill, I like those pix you chose to share with us, especially the third one down... :cunning::cunning::cunning:

but something's wrong...I'm rolling over it, but it's not getting any bigger!! :kisswink:

Love ya!!

XOXOXO

I think I can speak for Jill on this one ( as part of the Brain Trust)

You're not doing it right! :embarassed:

Attila Girl, I'm sorry, I really am it just popped out. I could not stop myself. :kisswink:

Oh, goodie, It's Champagne Thursday again!! :yippee: :yippee:

:kiss::kiss:

Kristine

Posted Image

GULP!!!! LOOK AT THAT BULGE!!!!!

:whip:

(hey, I'm talking about the muscles on his arm!)

Love ya!!

XOXOXO

I think I can speak for Jill on this one ( as part of the Brain Trust)

You're not doing it right! :embarassed:

Posted Image

Hey Leslie and Kristine - Repeat after me. This is NOT the Gutter. This is NOT the gutter. You need to go down the hall and take a right.

Flying tackle squishy hug AttilaGirl!!!!! Nice to see you. You've been missed. I need to repost that picture into my photo bucket. I can't make it bigger either. And you KNOW I've been trying.

:funnyabove: Leslie :crack1: Careful or someone will come throw a bucket of cold water on us again-lol

Good morning all of you Beautiful GALS and Happy Thursday! Thanks for those pics discoveringme :pant: what a way to start the day!!

The early bird version of chat was fun last night GALS! We'll have to do it again soon. Bella, I tried to wait up for you but I couldn't do it-lol

Fanci-thanks for the poem-verra verra nice :claphands:

Have a great day everyone full of to paraphrase Robin Leach GerryJuice Wishes and and Gerryliscious Dreams

Posted Image

Why does this ADDICTION that we all have seem to be getting WORSE with the passage of time??

I dinna know, Pilar. But I've often wondered about it. You don't have to look hard to discover that a LOT of Gerry fans have been associated with sites for quite a while -- many for more than a year -- yet they're still here, creating the warm, welcoming, supportive core of gerrydom.

Another thing I've observed ... those of us with the "addiction" literally can't help ourselves. (I'm being totally serious, here -- a rarity, I know). How many of you reading this post could totally step away from the Gerry Juice right now, no looking back -- never to daydream over anything Gerry ever again? I don't know about you, but I'm drawn here. Compelled, even.

We can all say "Gerry's why I'm here, but GALS are why I stay..." but that's like a man saying he only reads Playboy for the articles. (For those of you that "know" me, you're no stranger to sarcasm...)

LESLIE! You got me!! (Spot spits out fishhook). I instantly thought "What bulge?! Holy crap, I've missed something 'Terry'?!" and immediately tried to "roll over" him to make it bigger. I'm definitely not doing it right... I must need new batteries. :cunning: Nice "muscles" indeed.

Kristine, I know you mean about JillyBean ... she can be such a "betch." :kiss:

I'm off to listen to Scottish radio at tartanpods ... gosh, I could listen to that guy read the weather all fookin day...

Have a good one, y'all! Spoot

Hey Spot...... :bleh2:

You know it's just cuz I like to use a :whip: :cunning:

:kiss: :kiss: :pucker:

::D: :hehe::lolita:

And just for the record, this addiction shows no sign of waning at this end of the globe either. Canna explain it but I'll just continue to splash around in this vat of Gerry Juice.

:gotgals0ll: You betcha.

Edited by discoveringme

:funnyabove: Leslie :crack1: Careful or someone will come throw a bucket of cold water on us again-lol

Wasn't it fun how many times I dropped IN and OUT of chat, too?? :bonk::bonk:

We need that password for the Over 18 Chatroom! :lol:

Oh and get THEE to the Gutter now! KB has opened up a hospitality suite with champagne, chocolate, and a "Butler" :kisswink: The main dish later is eel.... :lalala: Yes, Jilly, I know the way to the Gutter...I'm just recruiting folks on my way there!

Guest greyeyegoddess

Sure you are! :cunning:

:funnyface::doh: :inlove: :tasty:

Wasn't it fun how many times I dropped IN and OUT of chat, too?? :bonk::bonk:

We need that password for the Over 18 Chatroom! :lol:

Oh and get THEE to the Gutter now! KB has opened up a hospitality suite with champagne, chocolate, and a "Butler" :kisswink: The main dish later is eel.... :lalala: Yes, Jilly, I know the way to the Gutter...I'm just recruiting folks on my way there!

I'm on my way, I just have to pack....oh :fook: it! Here I come, save me a place in the hot tub! :headspin: :headspin: :pant:

OK so I'm probably going to bring you all down with this but I need to vent. I'm in bed this morning have a totally nice dream about Gerry when my cell phone rings. My god-sister is on the phone, crying to the point of making herself sick. Her apt manager gave her an eviction notice, but said it's not really an eviction, they just chose not to renew her lease. She only gives them 2 weeks to vacate (sp?). Mind you, my sister is like pregnant, due in early Dec, with two kids. She asks the manager to give her more than two weeks and the biotch tells her, not my problem. If you fight me, I will make it an eviction on your record.

How :fook: in' crappy is that? So now I'm trying to get her to calm down. Then she tells me, someone stole my car this morning too - so now she has no way to get her two kids to school, no way to go anywhere to find a place to live. She lives in Wash, I'm in Oregon, I can't leave work to help her out because I'm in charge and my manager is on vacation and there's no one to take my shift.

I'm ready to pull all my hair out!

Can't I just go back to bed and dream about Gerry??????????????

Drive by :hello: to everybody! One more day to Friday! Hi to all the gals and pals who just popped in after a hiatus!

AimeeMarie - I'm sorry to hear about your sister's situation. That's really tough, especially on a pregnant woman. Does she have anyone close by who can help her? If she can't lease a place yet, she could probably sublease an apartment from someone temporarily until she gets back on her feet. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Hugs to the rest of you! See you later, fellow GATGALSS sufferers!

Irene

Edited by Lady Trueword

Hey GAls-- just lurking lately no posting-- and laughing at all the shenigans-- I need to get over to the tent and join in the fun--

Aimeemarie-- that is horrible for your sis- I cant believe there are such cold and vicious people in this world. I hope she is able to find something soon...

And hope you can get back to that dream.....

Annemarie

:coffee3: Greetings! GALS

Hummm, the "Treasure Trail" :tasty: Wonder if ANY of us will ever have the chance to hike that trail?!! :funnyface: :treasuretrail:

When did I discover and fall in love with the G-man? Well, it was when I went to see POTO for the first time :erikrose: :reddeathsword: with my hubby and the second HE came on the screen...that's all it took! My jaw just dropped and said, I think outloud, whoooo's THAT??? I could not keep my eyes off that mouth and then watching his movements, his hands and..well, you all know the rest. :whome2:

I had never seen the stage production of Phantom but knew the story and really never listened to the music before. On the way home that day, I had to stop so I could buy the soundtrack.....two CD's later, I'm STILL listening to it in my car almost every day. I really have no idea how many times I've seen the film. I also got on IMDb right away and read everything I could about this man followed up by trying to find his earlier films and now own pretty much most of them.

I thought the "honeymoon" stage would be long over by now but no way, GB still takes my breath away :heat: with every glance at a photo, listening to that velvet voice speak or having the opportunity to see him on the BIG SCREEN (where he belongs) and in interviews. To top it all off, I had the PLEASURE of meeting him backstage in March '05, the night he appeared on Craig Ferguson's show. He is truly a gentleman and such a beautiful person.....those eyes just knock you out!! :stars: As most of you know from Las Vegas last June.

It's obvious he loves his fans as much as we love him! :drink:

Speaking of Vegas....I just saw Phantom at the Venetian two weeks ago and I hope that each and everyone of you who will be attending the Vegas Con will have the opportunity to see it. It is fantastic and you will LOVE it. It's very much like the film with all the special effects they have created for this production. When you get there, you will see all the banners they have hanging at the Venetian...it gave me chills.

JUDE :pointy:

Edited by JUDE

OK so I'm probably going to bring you all down with this but I need to vent. I'm in bed this morning have a totally nice dream about Gerry when my cell phone rings. My god-sister is on the phone, crying to the point of making herself sick. Her apt manager gave her an eviction notice, but said it's not really an eviction, they just chose not to renew her lease. She only gives them 2 weeks to vacate (sp?). Mind you, my sister is like pregnant, due in early Dec, with two kids. She asks the manager to give her more than two weeks and the biotch tells her, not my problem. If you fight me, I will make it an eviction on your record.

How :fook: in' crappy is that? So now I'm trying to get her to calm down. Then she tells me, someone stole my car this morning too - so now she has no way to get her two kids to school, no way to go anywhere to find a place to live. She lives in Wash, I'm in Oregon, I can't leave work to help her out because I'm in charge and my manager is on vacation and there's no one to take my shift.

I'm ready to pull all my hair out!

Can't I just go back to bed and dream about Gerry??????????????

Posted Image

AimeeMarie..... Praying for you both, hope you can find a solution soon.

Anna x

Hey Gals :wave:

I have been tring to catch-up on posting, been a little busy.

Jason stoped by last night after work about 11:30pm and we saw B&G last night...OMG I loved it so much. He liked it a lot also.

I had fun last night in chat.

I had an amazing dream about Gerry last night.

Just want say hi to Kirsten, Irene, Elissa, Jen, Di, Binkie, Amanda T, Pop, Pilar, Swannie, Bella, and all Gals/Pals Love ya all.

Erica J S

Thanks Irene, Annemarie and Anna. I just am frustrated that she's so close to giving birth and people just aren't cool. She went in to pay her rent and the mgr didn't say anything to her about it but then the very next day, they served her with the notice. They just wanted their money and then she was out. Some people really suck!

But we must go on.

And another annoying thing (God, today is just a day of them for me!) there is a dude in my lobby who has his earphones on and he's listening to some really heavy metal/screaming music and he has it up so loud I can't even hear myself think!

Ok, seriously, I'm done bitching...LOL

:hugs:

Hello Ladies! ::D:

It's been awhile since I've posted in the SC.

AimeeMarie - I hope things get better for her really soon.

Swan - That's great news about Nathan!

Susan - Great pics of Colorado!

Celine - Very cool about getting into PSILY!

Mel - Good luck with your version of OMK!

Mousie - Thanks for you advance warning of being tired after the wedding. I was all prepared for wanting to do nothing for the last few days! :funnyface:

Well, my sister's wedding went really well last weekend. We had the most beautiful day - sunny and not too hot or too cold but pairfect! Here's a few pics: (Click for larger)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image All the girls loved the ringbearer!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This last one is of my Uncle and me.

:wave: to all the GALS and PALS!

jedisnoopy

Edited by jedisnoopy79