Gerard Butler GALS

Favorite Character

Perrin

I was posting on the favorite movie topic and I wrote that even though I didn't like Timeline I loved Marek. Gerry is wonderful in all his roles and in a way I love all his characters, but I like Marek better. I like him because he is a tough guy with a tender romantic center. He is passionate in all the things he does, he is heroic, and to me very sweet.

So I was wondering who is your favorite character and why? (I know they're all hot so you can eliminate that reason ;) )

Perrin,

I want to see Dear Frankie before I answer. From everything I have seen so far. Much as I love Erik I think the Stranger may end up being my favorite.

On the otherhand - this is a very difficult questions to answer because the roles are so different.

For example the sexiest role for me was Terry Sheridan. But the most passionate role was Phantom. And I love them both so very much.

Gerry is such a good actor. I find him believable in every role I have seen him in so far. Which I think is unusual.

Just my two cents.

Carrie :red:

Carrie I haven't seen DF yet either so who knows The Stranger might replace Marek. (Just don't tell Marek mop boy)

I guess the better question is, who is/are your favorite character(s) so far? And why?

My fave character is The Stranger.

I won't go into it too much for fear of spoiling it for the GALS that haven't seen it.

Carrie I haven't seen DF yet either so who knows The Stranger might replace Marek. (Just don't tell Marek mop boy)

I cant wait to see it. Im sure he will become one of my favourites.

For me...I can hardly ever decide! I guess my top three would be Marek, Erik and Attila -all for different reasons.

Difficult question. The romantic side in me favours Erik, The Stranger, Johnny, Marek. Erik was the first, he made me notice Gerry, and the fact that I saw POTO 22 times in the cinema speaks for itself.

The kinky side prefers Attila and Terry.

He is so different in all of his roles and its always a pleasure to watch him.

but maybe Stranger cause I will see it for my first time tomorrow!!

Im so jealous! I have to wait until next month when it is released here in Australia.

It to long :angry:

Oh well, worth the wait :drool1:

but maybe Stranger cause I will see it for my first time tomorrow!!

Im so jealous! I have to wait until next month when it is released here in Australia.

It to long :angry:

Oh well, worth the wait :drool1:

Candy - it's TOTALLY worth the wait - you're gonna cry your eyes out!

Here's a pic to tide you over...

Posted Image

Hoooo!

;)

Well, I think for those of us with GALS (oh yeah, that's ALL of us here), we have to categorize...

Favorite character that I'd like to date: Marek (cause he's hot and romantic and heroic)

Favorite character that I'd like to boink: Toss up between every other role Gerry has played, and Marek of course, but Erik and Attila are high on the list (cause they're ALL Gerry!)

Favorite character that should ABSOLUTELY shave his scary 'stache: Archie Brown

Favorite character that created an instant Gerrygasm: Terry Sheridan (kissing scene...hello!)

Favorite character that was simultaneously frightening AND hot: Phantom :tasty:

Favorite character with pointy teeth: Dracula :vamp1:

Favorite leather-clad slow-kissing mad-pouty-face-making good-guy under tough-guy exterior: the Stranger

Etc etc etc.

You know the drill!

Candy - it's TOTALLY worth the wait - you're gonna cry your eyes out!

Here's a pic to tide you over...

Oh I like that pic! Such beautiful Vanilla :). Gerry looks like he would make SUCH a good father, and I know who is willing to help him with that. :o

Oh dear...Whenever I try to be Vanilla it always turn to Kinks somehow :blink:

Favorite leather-clad slow-kissing mad-pouty-face-making good-guy under tough-guy exterior: the Stranger

One thing Im always hearing about Gerry (from people who barely know him) is: "Hey...that scene when the phantom goes down to lair is SO hot cos the phantom pouts and it excites me." He does the pout at some point in most movies. Cant wait to see his poutness as the stranger. :drool1::drool1:

I think I would have to say Attila for all the dirty goodness :sex: ! I love me some bad boys!! And I think I like the eyeliner too much (HA)! And The Stranger for just about everything else! He is so sweet in the movie it just kills me! :wub:

--ScottishChick

• 4 weeks later...

Attila for sheer beauty and, hopefully, any man with 12 wives and assorted concubines knows what he's doin'.

Johnny ignites my nurturing side. He needs me! And maybe Sam - he needs taking care of , too.

Phantom is appealing but we'd keep each other too depressed and dysfunctional.

Drac, Creedy, Marek, Terry, the Stranger each have their charms and are definately on speed dial.

Beowulf is quantity X and I'm willing to be convinced he's the one!

Edited by Jeb

• 2 weeks later...

Most Sexy = Terry

Most Adorable = Creedy

Most Desirable = Erik

Most lock in a box and never let go = Marek

Most mysterious = The Stranger

Most Beddable = Dracula

Ok ill stop now.....

:gg2:

yep yep and oh ya yep !!!!! Can't wait for beowulf maybe I 'll have to rearrange my thinking :p :mm:

OH don't make me choose... I guess for me it should be easy though, ok here we go.

Andre Marek!

I LOVE all Gerry's characters because he does an amazing job bringing them all to life but honestly Marek is my all time fav. First off Timeline is the movie that introduced and addicted me to GB. (see I had read and relativly enjoyed the book, mostly because Marek was such an awesome character so when the movie came out I was immidiatly in love) Gerry protrayed him to the T. I can't imagine anyone else as Andre. He's an old fashioned romantic, all about chivarly and honor but he'll kick your arse too (as long as its for a just cause). Some would say he was a push over but if you've read the book you know thats not true lol. Yeah ok I'm about an inch away from gushing about his lovely eyes and the changing room scene so I'm gonna stop now.

Except for Marek it's a running tie between all the rest of the characters because I enjoyed them all!

-Woodstock

Most Sexy = Terry

Most Adorable = Creedy

Most Desirable = Erik

Most lock in a box and never let go = Marek

Most mysterious = The Stranger

Most Beddable = Dracula

Ok ill stop now.....

:gg2:

I agree withg you on all of those answers! :p:lol::unsure: :eye: :cheeky::D;):)

The OH NO, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM Award: Peter Dunne

The Bed Me Now Award: Dracula (What? I like necks...)

The Awwww Award: The Stranger

The Take Home And Marry Award: Andre Marek

The ROTFLMAO Award: Creedy

The Power Award: Erik le Phantom, Dracula (You can throw me around any time you like!)

Guest Beanie

Whew!! ok, this makes me think.... :huh:

Sex on legs award: Gerracula (mmmmmmm)

Take me to bed NOW award: Terry

I wanna have your babies award: Creedy

Take me anywhere you go award: Stranger

Sing for ME award: Eric

hmmmmmm... seems to be a theme here? lol

And OMG!!!! I just saw this smilie!!!! ROFLMAO!!! :shower:

Whew!!  ok, this makes me think....  :albert:

Sex on legs award: Gerracula (mmmmmmm)

Take me to bed NOW award: Terry

I wanna have your babies award: Creedy

Take me anywhere you go award: Stranger

Sing for ME award: Eric

hmmmmmm... seems to be a theme here?  lol

And OMG!!!! I just saw this smilie!!!! ROFLMAO!!!  :shower:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beanie is getting just a TAD excited here :loljump:

Edited by candy281

• 3 weeks later...

I love them all! For different reasons:

Dracula -- because of his tortured soul and his compassion to Mary at the end. Not to mention sexy as hell in those tight black pants!

Attila -- He is so sensual and vulnerable at times where women are concerned.

Marek -- because he believes in a true, forever kind of love and is corageous enough to make his own history.

Erik -- Because of his vulnerability and loneliness. You just want to cuddle up with him and say "I'll love you just as you are! I'm not that shallow!" Also, sexy as hell in those tight black pants from "Stranger than you Dreamt It"

Terry Sheridan -- his wicked sense of humor and his willingness to go with the flow; i.e., "not what I had in mind, but okay".

The Stranger -- because of his compassion to act as a surrogate father and not accept any money for it. And what a wonderful father he made!

So I can't really "make a choice" I love them all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

My favourite character with Gerry must be The Phantom...don't get me wrong, I love all his characters (at least the one I've seen lately).

But Erik is special...he's not like anyone else, no one loves him (in the movie, here we all love him) and he's alone. It's not pity love though, it's true...Though his deformity you learn to love him for the kind of person he is.

He needs to be loved, since he has lost hope of someone loving him.

Ok...now I have to see The Phantom... :drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:

Later/ Priscilla