Gerard Butler GALS

Who's rooming with who?

zanyzombie

Bella told you about the calendar idea then Aimee? Woo hoo!!!

Yeah it was our idea....It started with chippies then quickly moved to random hotness on the streets of vegas.....

Ohhhhhhhhh we are gonna be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd!

Yo, QB! So glad to see you are back! Our tub is yours!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kilts Gone Wild YES!! :rotflmao:

OMG you gals soooooo crack me up that is such a great idea--

Thanks Leslie for putting our names down-- this is gonna be soo much fun--

So close and yet soo far away-- cant wait til June

Annemarie

I have absolutely no idea who I am rooming with yet, but the Gutter GALS better keep their bathtubs free in case the Gutter Queen wants to crash!

*cough* Holly.. *cough snort*

Yeah... and if Bethy's gonna be crashing in the bathtub.... you'd best fill it up with ice!

Swan

I have absolutely no idea who I am rooming with yet, but the Gutter GALS better keep their bathtubs free in case the Gutter Queen wants to crash!

*cough* Holly.. *cough snort*

Yeah... and if Bethy's gonna be crashing in the bathtub.... you'd best fill it up with ice!

Swan

:funnyabove:

Yes..don't forget that! :pointy:

Texas Gramma/Sue and Dee's 2nd childhood/Dee are rooming together! We will have two very randy mandolls in the room, so enter with caution! (They can't wait to get nekkid with the Chippies!!!)

Swan, ya took the words right outta my mouth!! :lol:

PLAN A is to finagle my way into being Mr. Butler's roomie. We'll order room service and bottle of champagne, put on some soft music & :hump: , er I mean, get to know each other a little better.... :cunning:

However, in the event that PLAN A does not occur :crybaby: , then I'll resort to PLAN B: rooming with redroseblackribbon (Amy), Faenwyn (Connie), and Connie's daughter...

:kiss:

Yeah,,,what she said...LOL

Myself and the lovely Barbara (lugerry) will be roomies for Vegas.

If there are 200 of us then that means we each get 2.4 minutes with Ger each night.

Glad we're staying a whole week :lol:

Well a girl can dream can't she? :bonk:

Is it June yet? :lol:

No, oh fook, wake me up on the 5th someone please so i don't miss my flight. :kisswink:

Love to all

Sim x

It's got to be June now or else i'm going to have to :tantrum:

Hey Gals... My son Tray and me are roomies... See ya in Vegas! You girls are a hoot!!! I am a stranger to ya'll but hopefully not after Vegas!

hugs, di

:headspin: I'm spinning for Vegas! Are we having fun yet? :yippee: :funnyface:

Simone, ::D:

I thought you were sane until I read your post about rooming together. NO WAY is 2.4 minutes with Gerry going to be enough for me. Since we are roommates and roommates always share can I have your 2.4 minutes so I will be able to spend almost 5 minutes with him. I'll trade you that CHIPS phone number for the extra time. :pant: Let me know?????

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

- Roomies:

Spot, Snap and Di

:funnyabove:

That sounds like "Snap Crackle and Pop" or if you prefer, "eat s**t and die"

What I mean is, it's just so catchy, and rolls off the tongue so easily. :headspin: :rotflmao:

You KNOW I mean NO offense!

:hugs:

Song

• 2 months later...

I'm hoping my roomy will be my hubby, if I can talk him into it. If not, it's open for that last minute person.

Sally

I'll be crashing in Spot's tub one night..maybe Jenn's the next..

:rotflmao:

You can crash with me the whole time Bethy... there's only 2 of us in the room as of right now....

Jenn

When I think of possible "adjoining rooms" I just get giggly, I tell ya!! The Flamingo will never be the same! Bethy, there's always room in our tub for ye ...xoxox

When I think of possible "adjoining rooms" I just get giggly, I tell ya!! The Flamingo will never be the same! Bethy, there's always room in our tub for ye ...xoxox

I'll take that adjoining room Spotty, but you have to promise to get everything G does to me on video!!!

:kiss:

I'll be crashing in Spot's tub one night..maybe Jenn's the next..

:rotflmao:

You can crash with me the whole time Bethy... there's only 2 of us in the room as of right now....

Jenn

*sings* Have I told..you GALS lately..that I love you..

You know even though I am always busy running around, and keeping the roleplaying GALS in line (which by the way is a full time job :rotflmao: ) making graphics and working at the 5th ring of hell, and it seems like I am months away from getting evicted.. I think about the Gutter GALS all the time!!

Love yas sooooooooo much!!!

:hugs:

Bethy

• 1 month later...

:bump:

We have to book 54 rooms, by the beginning of May, in order to qualify for our Convention rate.

If you haven't already booked, please do...and then please post here, so zanyzombie may keep track!

Info in the Convention Forum: Flamingo Las Vegas

:thankyou:

Bellawolfe, Hobbes, Misty and AimeeMarie have booked a room and asked to be placed in the same block as Spot. I'm hoping that Gus & Terry can get into some antics while we're taking over Vegas...I don't know if Bella's man will join or not - He's a bit VANILLA!!!!!